Thread to practise English (Part Two)

Kubo

#569 you only "take" your breakfast if you buy it (for example) and have it somewhere else later on, that is you "take" it (carry it), and even so it wouldn't be a proper way of saying it.
So if what you're trying to say is that your eating your morning meal, you would say "having breakfast".
Hope I helped
PS: you can "take a break", which means you stop doing whatever you were doing for a short period of time. This is also the motto of Kit-Kat candy bars.

E

IŽm took breakfast four hours ago

PD: Es que no se que poner xD Al menos entreno algo xD

P

what the fuck...

melonz

#572 it should be I had my breakfast

Kubo

this thread is going down the drain, we should stop trying to correct every other post, and try to have a decent chat.
Any ideas?... I'm bored as hell at work, but I'm also quite excited, 'cause tomorrow I'm flying over to London ,so I'm looking foward to spend the whole weekend with my girl getting to know the city and shopping around. Last time I went to London I was a toddler (not quite, but so it seems now, almost 20 years later, lol) so I didn't really see much, a few turist places, the flea-market, Harrods, and so on....
So if any of you have been there as of late, I would appreciate any tips about what I shouldn't miss.

YiNH0

#571 great explanation, thanks!

melonz

#575 I think that what I would like to do a whole weekend with your girlfriend in London won't bring me too far away from the hotel

The best days to visit the city are 23rd-25th august, when you can enjoy the Notting Hill Carnival... =\

Kubo

don't want to brag about it, but I get plenty of sex without the need to go to London, even thou there is never enough ;P
I'll be there only 'till monday so no chance to see Notting Hill at its peak.
Any other ideas? (I don't mean having wild sex on top of the Big Ben, either)
thanks

YiNH0

#578 in school disco you`ll find pututehs everydays

S

hi

Scavenger19

^
|

motherfucker!

spoiler
melonz

#578 oh, I didn't explained clearly

If melonz spends a weekend with your girlfriend

:P

YiNH0

anyone see movies and shows in english? I think they`re helped me so much in my english skills.

werty

#583 i used to see anime in English, dubbed or subbed. Films only subbed.

Now i watch aprende inglés tv with richard vaughan since 3 months ago. It's very usefull.

SeRiaL_k

#583 yeah! i saw films in spanish but with the subtitles in english, i see it in all english and not understand nothing, pronunciation too fast for me =)

werty

#585 this is why i prefer subbed and dubbed in English, even if a dont know the meaning of some words.

Kubo

#582 I got it the first time, I just let it pass, 'cause I didn't want to go to all the trouble of finding your real address , kick your sorry ass all over your "hood" 'till your "homies" cried for mercy, and then have 'em gang rape you 'till your asshole could be mistaken for an underground (tube for all you UK lovers) entry.
See, I'm a peaceful guy, no need to get all messy.... ;P

evening0

oh my god its another post about stupid things, i want to learn english becouse i dont like these stupid language. im your god and you must to obey me. my first wish; you must to eat my big cock the second give me your coins in your pockets an the third wish take a gun and shoot in your head why? its easy you are boring because you do all i say.

If i have some mistake excuse me i dont remember how it write a lot of words.

bye and die

1 comentario moderado
CyC

#556 Melbourne, its a nice city :D

Yes, i saw two kanguroos and i touch it! haha
The weather here its a bit bad, now we`re in winter here

mutisS

you are has an accidents

josecollants

#591 What ?

JaViTo-

this is a paaarthyhyhyhyhhhhy

B

#592 it's from 4chan

What happen with you guys?

B

What is the meaning of "boo"?????

NosFeR_

#595 what is the context?

Spybreak

#595 It could be "abuchear" or it could also be the sound you use to frighten someone "bu!".

LuNkEr

gief cookies.

B

#596 the context:

A:I love your style!

B: thanx boo

?????

NosFeR_

#597 It could also be "silbar". But it dont have logic in that context, #599 o.O, it could be a slang or something.

edit: I recommend the use of www.wordreference.com

Usuarios habituales

• AG
  • Dod-Evers
  • Narniana
  • Dj_Sergio
  • Rafyelzz
  • J40
  • Spybreak