Thread to practise English (Part Two)

LeOnHe4Rt

Typical english redaction:
"This summer i have been more happy. I have gone to the swimming pool every days and i have enjoyed it...."

kaosMC

Hi. Good bye.

hahaha it's a joke ^. This summer I will stay at home like a mushroom hahahha and i will study for september.. :( nothing special...

Edit: heyy mate! the last image that i posted was in english... :( why u delete it?

Adamassartus

I study... with mushrooms xD

Korso

I have a green mushroom that give me 1up.

kaosMC

#633 Estudias con setas? xDDD

danao

he said that he studied after ate mushrooms...he saw many green drawfs dancing around him

B

No, he said that he studies while eating mushrooms... check it out.

Apo_powa

oh really? holy fuck men, i never study, I alwais stay in my hood, smoking crack with my niggah homies!!!

kaosMC

vamos a ver... el ha dicho traducido literalmente: Yo estudio con setas.

I = yo
study = estudio
with = con
mushrooms = setas

LeOnHe4Rt

i dont understand, plesase explain it better

Kb

Last week I worked in Newark in an High School Orientation. I had to pick up some kids at the airport, and last Wednesday we went to a city tour to New York. That night we all had dinner in a karaoke restaurant, I made videos and photos, maybe my company will uploaded them to their Youtube Group. It wasnŽt easy to control 210 kids but at least I wasnŽt alone. Then on Thursday and Friday I had to drop some kids at 3am at Newark Airport, and JFK Airport. I felt so sad knowing that IŽm not going to meet them again... They were from Brazil, Germany, Slovaquia, France...
The planes to flight from Boston to Newark on Monday was horrible, 5 hours delay... and to fly back last Friday I had a cancellation and then they lost my baggage... at least They found it and I recovered it the day after.

Yesterday I went to Boston all day, it was GREAT, I love that city, I havenŽt been there since I was 15 and it was nice to remember it.

In September IŽll go to Yale University to work one day there and then come back to Portland, and IŽm planning a trip to San francisco, Los Angeles, Santa Barbara... in November on Thanksgiving, we have 2 vacations days (Thrusday and Friday) and then the weekend.

Have a good week!!!

Sessions

sounds jolly good mate.
I really like Boston, even better than new York city, it seems, to me, a much more European city.
I have spent my holidays in Spain, enjoying the northern weather weather.
in September I will travel to turkey for a week and then return to Newcastle.

Kb

my roommate is Turkish, he will be working in my same firm until October.

My mother likes Turkey, sheŽs been there twice, but... I really donŽt feel like visiting it, first IŽd like to go to Germany, Latvia, Poland...

Have fun there anyway, and bring a bill worth one million of their currency, my mother brought it, is funny to see 1000000 in a single bill hehe

Adamassartus

Dije lo que dije literalmente, estudio con setas o más bien bajo su influjo (Fue una vez pero fue la hostia). Ciertamente debería haber dicho ''While eating...'' pero bueno, esto es un thread de práctica donde se pulen los pequeños fallos :D.

LeOnHe4Rt

#644 arggg don't speak spanish in this thread.... it hurts my eyes.....

Shock

Nice thread over there, hope helps people to learn :)

Rafyelzz

#644 A good way to improve your english is trying to explain yourself, what you are trying to mean in english, in english itself. Finding words and ways to explain that thing that you dont know how to write. So change that! :D

B

#641 Hey i'm going to Boston next saturday to study this whole year there! And in thanksgiving I'm going to San Francisco with a friend who is working in NY (where I will spend lots of weekends since I can stay in his apartment) to visit a friend who is studying there, and probably spend that weekend in Vegas. It would be cool to make a KDD in SF xDD

NosFeR_

#648 envy +2410247818924441 :( XD take some photos from the gillete stadium please :D

AG

and fart to it, for Nosfer's sake!

Kb

ey sulf, have fun in Boston!!! the city is soooo great... if you have facebook I can show you lot of pictures from Boston.

I will get my tickets to fly to SF next week, do you have it all settle already?

I had a nap in Harvard University Campus last Monday... sooooooooooo nice...

NosFeR_

I think i heard a fly fliting around here... it sounds so near from #650...

Castigador

Da cake is a lie

liaarrrr

It's a trap

B

No, I don't have the tickets yet, but I will probably be there from tuesday night or wednesday morning to sunday, because the break starts on wednesday.

By the way my college is in Waltham, about 5 miles from Harvard, it's called Bentley College.

URSS

O hai guise!

IŽm just bored on my house.. just came from buying some fish for lunch and thatŽs the funnyest thing i did today :S

#562 http://i37.tinypic.com/28coavq.jpg

w4r

im talking with my exgirlfriend and i think that we are going to loose the comunication for a long time... and in thirty minutes i have to buy alcohol for this night! but im going to arrive late... :D
haha
i dont want to dance :( but my friends is the only thing they want!!

sorry for my bad english and congratulations for this post! :D

LeOnHe4Rt

I feel this night will be epic. I'm going to get drunken until some friend call "Urgencias". Could you wish something better?

Yorke

Something better could be you get the megafukinepix "tajo" and then die in your fukin warf.

I want to be drugged, or drunked :|

josecollants

#658 I want to finish my september exams so I can party hard and get drunk!

Yorke

I want to get out of this fukin country, and then, study in America or Canada :)

Usuarios habituales

• AG
  • Dod-Evers
  • Narniana
  • Dj_Sergio
  • Rafyelzz
  • J40
  • Spybreak