Louis CK ha colgado un nuevo especial en su página web a solo 8$

B

https://louisck.com/products/sincerely-louis-ck

A los que estéis suscritos a su newsletter os habrá llegado este email:

Hi.

I feel like there are two kinds of people in this world. One kind needs to laugh when things get shitty. In fact, the shittier things get, the more serious, the more dark the more terrifying, the more dangerous and dire anything is, the more important it is to laugh in The midst of it and often directly in its face.
These people believe it’s no coincidence that human beings have survived despite our fragile hairless bodies, through the most difficult of times And that we are the only species, besides ladybugs, Who laugh at life.

The other kind of people feel that it’s important to put aside laughter in times of difficulty and give serious And painful things the respect and the silence due to them. And to bow their heads to the tragic and to show kindness to people who are afraid and hurting by not making light of their fears or pain.

I don’t think that either one of these kinds of people is right over the other. I can only say that I belong to the first group.

I Love and respect many members of the latter group And I can’t stand many members Of my own.

Anyway, for those who need to laugh, I hope my new show will help.
For those of you that can’t laugh right now I just wish you all the peace you can grab in this shitty shitty time.

Sincerely,

Louis CK

PS it’s not free or anything. I’m selling it on my website for 7.99

Hybrid

Parece que tiene buenas criticas asi que habra que "verlo" guiño codazo

THanis

Brutal como siempre

11 meses después
Carcinoma

Me cago en la mar, no me había enterado de esto hasta hoy.

En Youtube están algunos clips de la actuación con bastante material, así que para el que no quiera pagar:

La diferencia que separa a este tío del resto de humoristas del mundo es sideral. Ha conseguido dominar por completo este espectáculo.

Me alegro mucho de que un par de pajotas no lo hayan destruido por completo.

luzius

Espectacular, este tio está a otro nivel.

Si todo el mundo reaccionase como el a la cancel culture, dejaría de existir.

thiffon

Yo lo pagué y bien agusto. Este tio para mi es el mejor con diferencia.

Usuarios habituales