Mejores Episodios del 2007

Gandalf530

Elegidos por The Futon Critic

1. Through the Looking Glass. S3E23. Perdidos.
  2. Crossroads. S3E20. Battlestar Galactica.
  3. I Think We Should Have Sex. S1E17. Friday Night Lights.
  4. There’s Something About Harry. S2E10. Dexter.
  5. The Shield. S6E06. Chasing Ghosts.
  6. The Deposition. S4E08. The Office.
  7. Dating game. S02E06. Big Love.
  8. The Company Man. S01E17. Héroes.
  9. Blink. S3E10. Doctor Who.
  10. The Bitch is back. S3E20. Veronica Mars.
Gandalf530

Yo personalmente he visto

Through the Looking Glass. S3E23. Perdidos.
I Think We Should Have Sex. S1E17. Friday Night Lights
There’s Something About Harry. S2E10. Dexter.
The Deposition. S4E08. The Office.
The Company Man. S01E17. Héroes.
The Bitch is back. S3E20. Veronica Mars.

El caso es que ya no me acuerdo de que iba cada episodio :/

Bau

En la misma web viene un resumén en inglés de cada uno para refrescar un poco xd.

Del 10 al 1:

10. "veronica mars: the bitch is back" (the cw)
(originally aired: may 22, 2007)

The show's de facto finale showcased our favorite relationship on the show as Keith (the fantastic Enrico Colantoni) torpedoes his career to protect his daughter.

9. "doctor who: blink" (sci fi)
(originally aired: september 14, 2007)

Not just a great hour of "Doctor Who" but a great hour of storytelling period. Even if you've never heard of "Doctor Who" you owe it to yourself to check this one out - literally no knowledge about the show is required.

8. "heroes: company man" (nbc)
(originally aired: february 26, 2007)

Still the series' finest effort to date and for good reason - it made us love the man we'd come to know as Noah Bennet (Jack Coleman).

7. "big love: dating game" (hbo)
(originally aired: july 16, 2007)

Very much a story no other series could tell as Bill and Margene "fall" for the same woman - only to end up revealing how much Bill really cares for Margene.

6. "the office: the deposition" (nbc)
(originally aired: november 15, 2007)

Sure it had some memorable moments (Michael throwing Toby's tray on the floor after his heartfelt attempt to bond with him) but its piece de resistance had to be Michael's "Who's on first?"-esque discussion after using his signature "That's what she said" line during the deposition.

5. "the shield: chasing ghosts" (fx)
(originally aired: june 5, 2007)

Shane's confession to Vic that he murdered Lem, just wow... there are no words.

4. "dexter: there's something about harry" (showtime)
(originally aired: december 2, 2007)

Just when you think the writers haven't pained Dexter into the figurative corner of a warehouse filled with nooses he could hang himself with they lay this dozy on us - Harry, the man who taught him everything he knows, whose code defines Dex's very existence, killed himself after realizing what Dexter was turning into.

3. "friday night lights: i think we should have sex" (nbc)
(originally aired: february 21, 2007)

The show's defining hour was filled with paralyzingly real moments whether it be Tami confronting Julie about spotting Matt buying condoms, Matt and Julie leg wrestling or Tim getting his heart broke by his dad once again.

2. "battlestar galactica: crossroads, part 2" (sci fi)
(originally aired: march 25, 2007)

Proof positive that all it takes is one great scene to forgive a half-season's worth of missteps - Apollo's speech about the fleet's post-occupation decisions was the medicine both the viewers and the characters needed.

1. "lost: through the looking glass" (abc)
(originally aired: may 23, 2007)

In my first look at the show in 2004 (read it here), I talked a lot about how it was rare to find a show that tickled your imagination, that pushed the boundaries of what you think television can and can't do. This episode - nearly three years later - touched on those exact same feelings. After all, could you believe that they would actually get off the island at the end of season three - let alone not realize you'd already spent two hours exploring Jack's post-island experiences?

Bau

Y de ellos, sólo he visto lost y heroes, de las otras o aún no he llegado a ese capítulo, o no he visto nada de la serie (esa de Battlestar Galactica me llama).

El de heroes, si estoy de acuerdo pero el de lost, a mi el del hombre de talahasse me parece un capitulazo de la virgen.

Netzach

Crossroads (BSG) es el mejor cap que he visto; aunque "a través del espejo" de lost también es impresionante pero para mi el de BSG es bastante mejor e inesperado.

Esa musiquita... umm

darkavm

La verdad es que no sabría decidirme entre Galactica y Lost como mejor episodio. Ambos son geniales, pero creo que el final de Galactica es aun mas impactante que el de Lost.

De Dexter los hay mejores que el 2x10.

Y Heroes yo habría puesto el 1x20 (el del futuro) aunque el 1x17 esta genial con muchisimas revelaciones sobre Noah Bennet.

KaJoTeL

Pues si el de Heroes yo creo que el mejor fue el 1x20.

Ak3larr3

El de Galactica es una gozada. Me gusta mas que los de Lost, quizas porque le voy perdiendo la gracia a esta ultima.

JoMa

cuales el capitulo q nombran de Lost ? no lo recuerdo cn ese titulo xD

y el capitulo de Dexter q nombran es cierto q fue muy grande!

darkavm

#9 El de Lost es el capitulo final de la 3ª temporada.

BlackBeasT

Para mi el de lost

Txentx0

El de Dexter deberia estar despues del de Lost

Aunque a mi parecer fue mejor el 11

KuS

Galactica sin duda mejor que Lost de aquí a Lima. La pollada de Locke

spoiler

se carga todo el capítulo y si no fuera por el flashfoward sería decepcionante hasta decir basta.

Hybrid

#7 No doubt about it xD.

Lestrandge

3x13 The man from Talahasse le da 1000 vueltas al 3x23 pero de calle vamos.

blackoN

el de lost es la ostia, aunk de todos esos solo he visto el de lost y el de heroes y me kedo con el de lost claramente xd

JoMa

gracias Dark ( #10 ) , ciertamnt ese capitulo es muuu basto!

KinachO

Heroes 1X20

EDIT:#7,#14 saben

Usuarios habituales

• JoMa
  • Hybrid
  • darkavm
  • Ak3larr3
  • Netzach
  • Bau
  • Gandalf530