Fragmasters With mOE Changes

Q

Fragmasters Toxic have undergone a roster overhaul in preparation for LAN79.

Following a disappointing performance at i39 Fragmasters Toxic have made some serious changes to their roster. The team arrived at i39 with high hopes of achieving what, for most of the team, would be their first LAN win. However they were shocked in the upper bracket as they lost out to RIVE before fighting their way back through the lower bracket, in the final they saw themselves up against second seed TCM-Gaming, the TCM side proved too strong though as Toxic never got a foothold in the game, finishing second overall.

It is now common knowledge that Ole Christian “gem“ Slaattene had left the side as his new home was announced last night on Cadred, also leaving the side is Lewis 'Hughsy' Hughes and Jim 'mx' Smale, both players have reportedly found a new home already although nothing official has been said - we will be sure to keep you informed though. Coming in to replace the departed players will be a mix of old and new faces, Frank 'frankstaH' Rini will be making his competitive return after a short spell in team Dignitas saw him go inactive, also coming in to the team will be none other than ex-CGS superstar and American CS:S icon Mohamed "mOE" Assad - who is studying in Egypt at the moment.

The fifth and final addition to the team will be up and coming starlet Brandon 'weber' Weber, he has come from relative obscurity in the past few months and is now mixing it up with the big boys of CS:S. After a disappointing performance at i38 with GE Clan he has made amends with some excellent performances in the third season of the EPS with fish123, this will be his first big break so all eyes will be on him in France next week. As mentioned earlier the team will be attending LAN79 next weekend, and if all goes well we will no doubt see them at some summer events also.

Mohamed "mOE" Assad said the following on the Fragmasters website:

I’m very happy for the opportunity to be the first player to compete in both the U.S and euro LAN scene. This all wouldn’t be possible without Fragmasters and their sponsors and my good friend Nordy =). I have always had a lot of respect for the Euro scene and now to be a part of it is amazing. We will be attending LAN79 with a line-up that I can honestly say I have been having a blast playing with. Whatever happens at LAN79 I’ll be HEAR.

Fragmasters Toxic is:

Richard "ritch" Gibbs
Nayden "nayden" Delchev
Mohamed "mOE" Assad
Frank "FrankstaH" Rini
Brandon "weber" Weber

traducción google

spoiler

sacado de cadred.org

henoz-

mOE_4wP

aimex

lol moe en un ekipo europeo? lol ese es bastonte con la awp :P

P

Mohamed Assad cy@@

JiMbaR

cambios en TCM tamb

B

Hace tiempo vitrolic.ny iba a venir a la i39 pero se disolvieron :P

chanS

buen jugador

TRON

todos se llaman mohamed, no falla

M

Junto con nickn0it y devour uno de los mejores AWPS de EEUU.

#10 Para nada Jd > mOE pero ni de broma ademas es comparar dos jugadores completamente distintos Jd era una automatica pura y dura como TN Mustang juan STRuK daemoSs Sphere o Shredder que me compares mOE con otras awps como nickn0it fRoD Brawr o devour vale xD

Skorp1to

Y como hará para las praccs?

Porque no creo que este venga a viajar de aquí a allí, y este mundo ya no da para irse como antaño a vivir a otro lado

jd en su epoca > Moe

Aunque MOE en la 1.6 con Team3D > ALL

Z

mOE > all, como de igual de basto que con OPTX gg

StarWrath

FragMasters Tóxicos

ok

S

- MoE con warmach1ne , espero que esto no sea real , porque sino , andamos muy mal xD.

Este videofrag es tremendo

Sale el moE y el devour y el fRoD

dnnsz

sabeis si viene a vivir a europa o algo tipo lurpis con EG? por que si no el tema conexiones como lo haran?

M

"Get some fucking kills and shut the fuck up" JAJAJAJA

No hay nada mas que decir.

guillauME

Que mala leche gasta el señorito MOE madre mía :o_o:

Lo gracioso es ver como se gritan entre ellos mientras su compañero se hace easy a 4 tios el solito con la AWP jaja

aimex

#13 buenisimo el 2 video =D

R1Dik

Uno de los mejores con AWP.

aimex

weno es weno pero prefiero de los de USA a nickn0it señor de los humos AZK una makina con x3o y DaZeD de netCode que es otra makina :S

raiNN

#16 Uno que se da cuenta xdd, vaya jugada se marca con awp xd

GaaRa90

temaz0000000000000000000000000000000000000
Pd:web team fgtoc1xs hahahahaaa

JiMbaR

#10 vive en egipto el jonki de mierda, asik tendra 60-50 de ping

A

está viviendo en uk creo :_ o eso decian

GoLumZ

jaja que bueno como ya han comentado arriba los tios discutiendo y el dazed haciendose a los T easy

RoMazZzZz

#22 lo dices como si tuvieras un piso a primera linea de piramide donde haces las bootcamps

R

omg que grande!

THATS NOT? THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE

GET SOME FUCKING KILLS AND SHUT THE FUCK UP

que risas con este. es un poco lloroncete no?

A

si pero warmach1ne le paraba los pies xdddddddddddd

yaiko

xdddddddddddd

El_Rubio

hahaha for racism^^

B

for racism bitch

Usuarios habituales