The Return Of The Core

P

Following the news that ex-fm! Toxic player Mohammed 'mOE' Assad would be returning to the US, we also see the return of a very familiar lineup.. sort of.

The past few years have seen mOE and the rest of the remaining CGS players come together in somewhat messy mixes and more often than not it ends badly, with the up and coming teams getting the better thanks to their superior teamwork and tactical nous. Today however it has been announced that we will be seeing the return of one of the strongest teams of the CGS era, as all but one player from the infamous Carolina Core lineup return to the fold.

The team have decided to return in time for the LANChamp qualifiers which kick off this week, meaning a lot more competition for the other hopefuls. The return of s0nny, DAFF and org will see them team up with devour once again, with mOE being the final piece in the puzzle. Another player coming in to play as part of the 6-man roster will be Laurent 'Warmach1ne' Keoula. You will be able to catch the team this week as they begin their qualification battle against [GX].
Mohammed 'mOE' Assad had the following to say regarding the team:

I came back from Europe ready to play some CS:S after a great couple of months. But when I got here the whole community looked messy so after joining up with friends and not really being as dedicated as we should be I decided to start up my own team. Luckily Mika from Mikagaming was willing to support any roster I brought him so I had that going for me. I contacted DAFF via steam randomly and he was down for it. Next up was devour as I texted him and quickly got the reply that he was up for it. The only problem we faced was having to find a 5th since warmachine wanted to play as well. We decided to contact org and sonny to ask if any of them would be interested as they were long time teammates with both DAFF and devour. It turns out that both of them were interested so we ended up having a 6 man roster now. Based on team chemistry and dedication I will select the starting 5 for Lanchamp. and I feel with the experence and skill of the individuals on thise roster we will be able to compete at the LanChamp finals in Baltimore.

Traducción google

spoiler

Mika Gaming is:

Chad "DAFF" White
Sam "devour" Chamma
Mohammed "mOE" Assad
Cyrus "org" Habibi
Sonny "s0nny" Tran
Laurent "Warmach1ne" Keoula

hipNo-

devour & moe >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> all

P

sin roster que van

1 comentario moderado
FuRyMarquez

Equipazo0oo0o

K

Chad "DAFF" White ahi deje de leer

spawnz1torz

OMG, a dar basto xDDD

1 comentario moderado
litoss

y Torrez?

PD: Sin traduccion de google xDDD Ministerio de educaciona HAHAHAA

M

DAFF ese tio era el h0rr0r en su epoca.

D

si son casi los mismos o exactamente los mismos no? a ver qe tal

Z

devour y warmach1ne.

guillauME

Madre mía los que se han juntado...jojo

Espero con ansias poder disfrutar de esa LANchamps por TV y ver sus demos. La verdad es que es sorprendente las Lanes que se montan en USA con grandes equipos de ir jugar y marchar todo en un día aún yendo equipos de Canada como en la LANchamp Chicago. Vamos que ponen empeño y ganas cosa que aquí no pasa.

De hecho en http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYL82jSyGlY&playnext_from=TL&videos=7-XNCQZmAzM se peude ver como jugaban Devour, NicKn0it y Warmach1ne...que grandes y aún siguen vivos dentro de esto.

Skorp1to

falta ClowN-.^ en su buena época y ya fliping fliping :O

El Milan del Source

Z

ya ves, clowN si que era basto omg.. xD

Skorp1to

fui más fan de jD, solraK y tuned, allen, nikon que los más viejos de aquí se acordarán.

DirtySecreT también era muy bueno.

Había buenos equipos en aquella época con jugadores geniales.

Forbidden, borderline, check six, area51, PowersGaming, Devastation... pufff buenos equipos.

malakaton

Creo que el Rubio se esta haciendo ahora unas pajas sabiendo que el devour vuelve xD

Equipazo, ahora solamente a ludar!

nOOn8

dirtysecret ftw

koqazo

Gran equipo.

demonaZo

bufff devour awp ON

hipNo-

http://www.esl.eu/es/player/2533146/

best awp ever <3

V1NCHENSO

esos jugadores están sobre valorados...son todos muy malos :S

P

?_?

chanS

v1n es mejor ou yeah

hipNo-

#22 es mejor que todos ellos juntos

no hace falta postdata verdad?

Hipolitoaoe

digo yo que esta de coña xD

Skorp1to

v1n creo que se refiere a mi.

Lo se vin, soy mejor pero es que no tengo tiempo para demostrar lo que valgo, lo siento, la fama no es de mi gusto.

De todas maneras gracias, en la Euskal te firmo la alfombrilla ;)

Os quiero

Bright_Fenix

haha que crack!

yo creo que son tan malos como nooky :P

chanS

spoiler
M

Aqui mas de uno no capta las ironias xD

Usuarios habituales