Omegle, habla con algún extranjero random

GrimLow

uff que tochaco :(

GrimLow

Connecting to server...
Looking for someone you can chat with. Hang on.
You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
Stranger: moi
You: MOAR
Stranger: ROAAR
Stranger: from?
You: FUUUUU
You: FULANDIA
You: U?
Stranger: fin
You: principio?
Stranger: wtf?
You: ftw?

SpaniSh

Stranger: The black eagle died at midnight
You: hey your stranger
Stranger: hey lets have cybersex!
You: with a dog like you?
Stranger: hehe ;D

ramaGZ

#360 xDDD
No ser /b/tard es estresante

ViNcEnT88

Una de coca cola bottle tambien xD

spoiler
SpaniSh

hay gente que se le pira la pinza?

spoiler
Gandalf530

#360 que crack aahhahaha

mongui

Jaja, ha sido guapo porque me pastea unas lineas tal que: La ip ha sido registrada por el FBI y me van a detener supuestamente por ser un acosador lololololololol xDDDD

En fin, sin tonterias que me llevan.xddd

zildjian

Connecting to server...
You: hi
Stranger: If I had rabies, I'd bite all the babies in the daycare.
Stranger: Then declare it a hive of vampires.
You: orly?
You: that's a nice idea!
Stranger: I'd see if they sparkle in the light
Stranger: like EDWARD CULLEN
Stranger: If so, I'd raise them to sex up teenage girls
Stranger: While secretely implanting them with rabies.
You: xD
Stranger: Thus forming my own rabies vampire clan.
You: i wanna be in this socieaty
Stranger: FUCK NO YOU CAN'T BECAUSE YOU DON'T SPARKLE
Your conversational partner has disconnected.

Terkay

You: where do you live?
Stranger: holland and you?
You: spain

Hay mucho racista =((

FeRnAnV
spoiler
doogie780

Aquí falta nivel de inglés por un tubo, dónde coño habéis aprendido a hablarlo tan mal?

GrimLow

en opening

P

En google translator

albertoste

En Groenlandia

2 meses después
H

You: hi, where are you from?
Stranger: canada u ?
You: canada¿?¿?
You: that place doesn't exist
Stranger: ya
You: where is it
You: never heard of it
You: you made it up, confess
Stranger: its in the north of america
Stranger: like study your geography
Stranger: its the second biggest country in the world
You: at america's north there's only sea
Stranger: my god your so idiot
You: no
Stranger: ya sure
Stranger: like at least i know where is canada
You: i'm sure that place doesn't exist
You: wait a sec
You: i'm going to ask my girlfriend
Stranger: ok
You: she says it doesn't exist
Stranger: where r u from?
Stranger: google it
You: and her parents also say the same
You: i'm from Gestgocx
Stranger: where is that
You: omg
You: are u serious?
Stranger: lol
Stranger: no where r u from?
You: man, Gestgocx
You: canada doesn't appear at google
Stranger: that s not a country
Stranger: http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pancanadien
Stranger: ok look
You: google Gestgocx
Stranger: i cant find it
Stranger: google it for me
Stranger: as i did for you
Stranger: you cant do it
Stranger: omg i know
Stranger: why
Stranger: because it doesnt exist
Stranger: and your just a stupid idiot thats playing me and i dont like that
Stranger: come on
You: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gestgocx
Stranger: find something better than that canada doesnt exist
You: it's you who is playing me
Stranger: your link isnt working
You: with that canada thing
You: it works for me
You: your link doesn't work also
Stranger: ok then die alone in your stupid country that doesnt exist and think that now you have one hater in the world :)
You: ok ok
Stranger: have a great day alone in your holw
Stranger: bye bye
You: i think i know whats happening
You: here
Stranger: what
Stranger: you think your smarter than me
You: it seems we might live in paralel universes
Stranger: sorry
Stranger: ah ok
Stranger: sure
Stranger: funnt
Stranger: funny
You: and we are connected by this page
You: in my universes canada doesn't exist
You: so does Gestgocx in yours
Stranger: ok and than you probably can fly in your universe
You: because here, Gestgocx is a very important place
Stranger: omg thats soo coolà
You: no, we go in cars
You: in yours also?
Stranger: cars ?
Stranger: whats that
Stranger: here we have horses
Stranger: you know
Stranger: the anima;
You: it's a wooden thing, with seven wheels
You: we have horses alsO!
Stranger: well you know what my dog is calling me maybe i should go talk to him
You: omg here the dogs doesn't talk!
You: your universe must be amazing
Stranger: absolutely
Stranger: bye have a great day in your universe
Stranger: hoping yoour gonna find your way in mine
Stranger: bye bye
You: day'??
You: here we only have nights
Stranger: ah well thats sad
Stranger: et ben tabarnakkkk
Stranger: caliissss
Stranger: iiiihhhhhhh
You: omg, that's the language of...how was it... canada?¿
Stranger: ommmmmmmmmmggggggg
Stranger: hes connected
Stranger: should i talk to him
Stranger: you know
Stranger: but i need to go
Stranger: thats sa
Stranger: sad*
Stranger: omgg
Stranger: but like its summer now im not gonna see him
You: summer?¿
Stranger: okkk i should ask somebody in the same universe as me

aksarak

Hay un tio haciendose pasar x una tia, diciendo q es una de una foto, curiosamente esa foto la he visto x inet hace tiempo de esas tias estilo boxxy, danpat y esa peña... la toy to trameando xDD

oRxt

Stranger: hi
You: where are you from?
Stranger: Sweden
You: boy or girl?
Stranger: boy
You: fuck, bye

spoiler
spoiler

<--jajajaja

hamai

#376 Sigo tu estilo xD

You: hello
You: how are u?
Stranger: Im fine
Stranger: you?
You: fine
You: and
You: where are u from?
Stranger: Cali
Stranger: you?
You: where?
You: Calin not exits
You: You are calling me stupid!
Stranger: whatt
Stranger: California
Stranger: !!
You: uuhm
You: never i hear about it
You: where is it?
Stranger: USA
You: oHH!
You: AMERICAN!
You: ¡so&#305;p u&#477; o&#387;&#592;&#596; &#477;&#623;
You: I CANT BELIVE IT!
Stranger: your..
You: ey thanks for speak with me
Stranger: south american?
You: and thanks to the USA to destroy Soviet russia!"
You: no
Stranger: oh
You: I am from x&#596;o&#387;&#647;s&#477;&#387;
Stranger: Russian
Stranger: eh
You: no, a little country in the east of europe
You: really, thanks you!
Stranger: ok
Stranger: bye

LoN1

Stranger: Olá!!
Stranger: Tudo Bem?
You: ola hamijo
You: fuck me plz
You: ........................................................................... .........,-''-,:::::::::::::::::::''-,
........................................................................... ....,''::::::::',::::::::::::::::::::|',
........................................................................... ....|::::::,-'''''''--''':}
........................................................................... ....'|:::::|: : : : : : : : : : : : : :
........................................................................... ....|:::::|: : :-~~---: : : -----: |
........................................................................... ...(_''-': : : ::: : : : : :
........................................................................... ....'''-,|: : : : : : ---': : : :,'--NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP
........................................................................... ........|,: : : : : :---: : ::/ --NEVER GONNA LET YOU DOWN!
........................................................................... ...,-''':: :',,_: : : : : ,-'
........................................................................__, -';;;;;:''-,: : : :'---''/|
...............................................................,-'';;;;; ;/;;;;;;;: :: : :
/: :',__
...................................................,-
''''_;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;',. .''-,:|:::::::|. . |;;;;''-,__
................................................../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;,;;;;;;;;;. . .''|::::::::|. .,';;;;;;;;;;''-,
................................................,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;|;;;;;;;;;;;. . .:::::,'. ./|;;;;;;;;;;;;;|
.............................................,-'';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;',: : ||. . .|;;;;;;;;;,';;|
...........................................,-";;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;',;;;;;;;;;;;. . |:::|. . .'',;;;;;;;;|;;/
........................................../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;. . |::|. . . |;;;;;;;;|/
......................................../;;,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,';;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;,;;;;;;;;;; |..|. . . .|;;;;;;;;|
......................................./;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'', |.;|. . . . ;;;;;;;|
....................................,'';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'';;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|. |.;|. . . . .|;;;;;;;|
................................,'';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;',;;;;;;| |:|. . . . |;;;;;;;|
...............................,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;/;;;,-';;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;;;;;| |:|. . . .'|;;',;;;;;|
..............................|;,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-';;;,-';;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;;;;| |:|. . .,';;;;;',;;;;|_
............................../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-';;;;;;,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|.|:|. . .|;;;;;;;|;;;;|''''-,
............................/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;/
'',;;;,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;;| |:|. . ./;;;;;;;;|;;;|;;;;;;|-,,

........................../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'...|;;,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;| |:|.,-';;;;;;;;;|;;;;|;;;;;;;;;;;'''-,
......................../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'....,';;,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|.|:|::::'''--'''||;;;;;|;;;;;;;;;;,-''''--,
......................,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,'....../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|.|:|::::::::::::::|;;;;;',;;;;;;;;;''-,: : : : : :'''-,:'''--,
...................../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'......,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|:|:|::::::::::::::',;;;;;;|''''--,,----,,,- ~~'''''-
..................,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,'......../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|:|:|:::::::::::::::|;;;;;;|.....................' '-,_''-,''-,''~
................../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;/.......,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|:|:|:::::::::::::::|;;;;;|......................
You: im pene MV
You: 35 cm
You: :)

Stranger: :0
Stranger:
You: your FEDA user?
Stranger: Ah,eu não sou fedorento
You: brazil?
You: portugaL
Stranger: sim
You: yo espaÑa
Stranger: Argentino desgraçado
You: spanish win coupe confederaciones
Stranger: transmitiu a gripe suina
You: brazil lose in the final
Stranger: para minha cidade
You: gripe suina tus muertos
You: cabron
You: xD
You: ........................................................................... .........,-''-,:::::::::::::::::::''-,
........................................................................... ....,''::::::::',::::::::::::::::::::|',
........................................................................... ....|::::::,-'''
''''--~''':}
........................................................................... ....'|:::::|: : : : : : : : : : : : : :
........................................................................... ....|:::::|: : :-
---: : : -----: |
........................................................................... ...(''-': : : ::: : : : : :
........................................................................... ....'''-,|: : : : : : ---': : : :,'--NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP
........................................................................... ........|,: : : : : :---: : ::/ --NEVER GONNA LET YOU DOWN!
........................................................................... ...,-''':: :',,
: : : : : ,-'
, -';;;;;:''-,: : : :'---''/|
...............................................................,-'';;;;; ;/;;;;;;;: :: : :
...................................................,-~~''''
;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;',. .''-,:|:::::::|. . |;;;;''-,__
................................................../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;,;;;;;;;;;. . .''|::::::::|. .,';;;;;;;;;;''-,
................................................,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;|;;;;;;;;;;;. . .:::::,'. ./|;;;;;;;;;;;;;|
.............................................,-'';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;',: : ||. . .|;;;;;;;;;,';;|
...........................................,-";;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;',;;;;;;;;;;;. . |:::|. . .'',;;;;;;;;|;;/
........................................../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;. . |::|. . . |;;;;;;;;|/
......................................../;;,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,';;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;,;;;;;;;;;; |..|. . . .|;;;;;;;;|
......................................./;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'', |.;|. . . . ;;;;;;;|
....................................,'';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'';;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|. |.;|. . . . .|;;;;;;;|
................................,'';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;',;;;;;;| |:|. . . . |;;;;;;;|
...............................,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;/;;;,-';;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;;;;;| |:|. . . .'|;;',;;;;;|
..............................|;,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-';;;,-';;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;;;;| |:|. . .,';;;;;',;;;;|_
............................../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-';;;;;;,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|.|:|. . .|;;;;;;;|;;;;|''''-,
'',;;;,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;;| |:|. . ./;;;;;;;;|;;;|;;;;;;|-,,

........................../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'...|;;,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;| |:|.,-';;;;;;;;;|;;;;|;;;;;;;;;;;'''-,
......................../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'....,';;,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|.|:|::::'''--'''||;;;;;|;;;;;;;;;;,-''''--,
......................,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,'....../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|.|:|::::::::::::::|;;;;;',;;;;;;;;;''-,: : : : : :'''-,:'''--,
...................../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'......,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|:|:|::::::::::::::',;;;;;;|''''--,,----,,,- ~~'''''-
..................,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,'......../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|:|:|:::::::::::::::|;;;;;;|.....................' '-,_''-,''-,''~
................../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;/.......,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|:|:|:::::::::::::::|;;;;;|......................
Stranger: na minha cidade tem 15
Stranger: casos de gripe suina
You: in spain ....
You: pene
You: you use condom?
You: go to mediavida.com

el_locu

You: 1
Stranger: hello
Stranger: 2
You: 3
Stranger: 3
Stranger: 4
Stranger: 5
Stranger: 6
Stranger: 7
Stranger: 8
Stranger: 9
You: ehhhh, espera.... por el culo te la hinco
Stranger: nope
You: nones
Stranger: nones
You: tocame los cojones
You: OWNED
You: ..................................... ........................................,-'''''''--,,_
.................................................. ..................................,-''-,:::::::::::::::::::''-,
.................................................. .............................,''::::::::',::::::: :::::::::::::|',
.................................................. .............................|::::::,-'''''''--''':}
.................................................. .............................'|:::::|: : : : : : : : : : : : : :
.................................................. .............................|:::::|: : :-~~---: : : -----: |
.................................................. ............................(_''-': : : : : : : : :
.................................................. .............................'''-,|: : : : : : ---': : : :,'--never Gonna
.................................................. .................................|,: : : : : :---: : ::/ -----give You Up!
.................................................. ............................,-''':: :',,_: : : : : ,-'
.................................................. ......................__,-';;;;;:''-,: : : :'---''/|
.................................................. .............,-'';;;;;;/;;;;;;;: :: : :
.................................................. .,-
''''_;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;',. .''-,:|:::::::|. . |;;;;''-,__
.................................................. /;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;;;;;;;;;. . .''|::::::::|. .,';;;;;;;;;;''-,
................................................,' ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|;;;;;;;;;;;. . .:::::,'. ./|;;;;;;;;;;;;;|
.............................................,-'';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;',: : |. . .|;;;;;;;;;,';;|
...........................................,-";;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;',;;;;;;; ;;;; . . |:::|. . .'',;;;;;;;;|;;/
........................................../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;. .|:::|. . . |;;;;;;;;|/
......................................../;;,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,';;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;,;;;;;;; ;;;|. .:/. . . .|;;;;;;;;|
......................................./;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;'',: |;|. . . . ;;;;;;;|
....................................,'';;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;,-'';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|.|;|. . . . .|;;;;;;;|
................................,'';;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;',;;;;;;| |:|. . . . |;;;;;;;|
...............................,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;/;;;,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;;;;;| |:|. . . .'|;;',;;;;;|
............................../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-';;;;;;,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|;;; ;|.|:|. . .|;;;;;;;|;;;;|''''-,
'',;;;,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ,;;| |:|. . ./;;;;;;;;|;;;|;;;;;;|-,,

........................../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'...|;;,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;| |:|.,-';;;;;;;;;|;;;;|;;;;;;;;;;;'''-,
Stranger: oh holy shit

el_locu

You: yo quiero verte danzar

ajajaja

KinachO

OMG

Stranger: hi I'm 16 Korean male. can I see your vulva?
Stranger: hi I'm 16 Korean male. can I see your vulva?
You: Emmmm no.......

Jodidos koreanos

Saludos

PD:

You: Wassup!
Stranger: notttmuch
Stranger: u
You: where are u from?
Stranger: usa
Stranger: u
You: Zimbabwe
You: Lot of hot chiks here
Stranger: not realy

xDDDDDDDD

PD2:

You: BAZURA
Stranger: hey sup
You: Say Bazura! Is hello in my language
Stranger: bazura
Stranger: is it spanish?
Stranger: sorry, I have no idea about that
You: No it's not Spanish, is er lenguaje der barrioh
You: u know
Stranger: sorry..

Oh dios xDD

el_locu

You: jai
You: do you know mauricio colmenero?
Stranger: no
You: pues cómeme el rabo entero
You: tititititriririritititititi

jajajajja, lol

oOL4sTOo

ou: hi
You: from?
Stranger: turkey
You: good
You: u know luis aragones?
You: dani guiza?
Stranger: ulen türk oldu&#287;un heryerden belli :d
You: tus muertos montados en patinete

our conversational partner has disconnected.

Encuentro una tia de 26 de los ángeles y no me proporciona info de allí :(

B

Que puta mierda, solo me encuentro con gente normal :\

B

You: hi stranger
You: the cake is a lie
Stranger: bye

Connecting to server...
You: hi, 4chan'
Stranger: /b/
You: omg! raptorjesus!
You: are u?
Stranger: no lol
Stranger: i am pbn
You: j3
You: pbn???
You: FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
You: it's a trap :\
Stranger: sir
Stranger: i would like to ask you to calm down
You: any problem officer?
Stranger: you used an F and U multiple times to many
Stranger: that is a federal online offense
Stranger: I will have to write you a ticket for 350$ US
Stranger: now where shall I send the bill?
You: oh shit
You: here you have the bill, i'll print it
You: it's correctly?
Stranger: Im sorry sir?
You: w8
Stranger: I did not understand your last quesiton
You: here you are
You: http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/515/billmtk.jpg
You: it's the import correctly?
Stranger: hmm
You: you can make a big poster for your room right?
Stranger: I am confused as to what you are trying to pull
Stranger: Do you believe this matter is a joke sir?
You: oh shit... i'm to scare :\
You: i don't think it's a joke
You: it's a trap! run run
Stranger: ok, I will let you off with a warning this time.
You: what are you waiting?

Connecting to server...
You: Hello. Good morning Sir.
Stranger: no sir
Stranger: where are you from
You: It's my protocol. I must to inform you about your Omegle conversations.
You: Some users sent a ticket about your language.
You: You seems to have an "special feel" with girls less than 15 years. It's it true?

Connecting to server...
You: Hello. I'm Chris Hansen and I need to talk to you.
Stranger: ...
Stranger:.
You: Some users sent a ticket about you. You seems to have an "special feel" with girls less than 15 years. It's it true?

Connecting to server...
Stranger: are you gay?
You: No, I'm Chris Hansen.
Stranger: oh noes!
Stranger: I've been had!

Connecting to server...
You: mediavida?

Connecting to server...
Looking for someone you can chat with. Hang on.
You: mediavida?
Stranger: i'm a horny guy!!!
You: omg!
Stranger: ?
You: why you don't go to Second Life to FAP FAP?

..................................... ........................................,-'''''''--,,_
.................................................. ..................................,-''-,:::::::::::::::::::''-,
.................................................. .............................,''::::::::',::::::: :::::::::::::|',
.................................................. .............................|::::::,-'''''''--''':}
.................................................. .............................'|:::::|: : : : : : : : : : : : : :
.................................................. .............................|:::::|: : :-~~---: : : -----: |
.................................................. ............................(_''-': : : : : : : : :
.................................................. .............................'''-,|: : : : : : ---': : : :,'--I'm Chris Hansen
.................................................. .................................|,: : : : : :---: : ::/ -----Why don't you have seat over there?
.................................................. ............................,-''':: :',,_: : : : : ,-'
.................................................. ......................__,-';;;;;:''-,: : : :'---''/|
.................................................. .............,-'';;;;;;/;;;;;;;: :: : :
.................................................. .,-
''''_;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;',. .''-,:|:::::::|. . |;;;;''-,__
.................................................. /;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;;;;;;;;;. . .''|::::::::|. .,';;;;;;;;;;''-,
................................................,' ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|;;;;;;;;;;;. . .:::::,'. ./|;;;;;;;;;;;;;|
.............................................,-'';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;',: : |. . .|;;;;;;;;;,';;|
...........................................,-";;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;',;;;;;;; ;;;; . . |:::|. . .'',;;;;;;;;|;;/
........................................../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;. .|:::|. . . |;;;;;;;;|/
......................................../;;,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,';;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;,;;;;;;; ;;;|. .:/. . . .|;;;;;;;;|
......................................./;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;'',: |;|. . . . ;;;;;;;|
....................................,'';;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;,-'';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|.|;|. . . . .|;;;;;;;|
................................,'';;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;',;;;;;;| |:|. . . . |;;;;;;;|
...............................,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;/;;;,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;;;;;| |:|. . . .'|;;',;;;;;|
............................../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-';;;;;;,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|;;; ;|.|:|. . .|;;;;;;;|;;;;|''''-,
'',;;;,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ,;;| |:|. . ./;;;;;;;;|;;;|;;;;;;|-,,

........................../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'...|;;,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;| |:|.,-';;;;;;;;;|;;;;|;;;;;;;;;;;'''-,

oRxt

You: hola
Stranger: asl
You: yes
Stranger: m 20
Stranger: nd u
You: male 21 ( cm...)

ASM

Stranger: from?
You: spain
Stranger: cool
You: hot
You: very hot
Stranger: haha nice
You: you?
Stranger: same here
Stranger: sweden
You: 45º
Stranger: haha no
You: in the street
Stranger: ohh hot
You: yeah
You: here the hamburgers eat people

GorDo0o0

Stranger: hello?
You: SHUT THE FUCK UP
You: I'M TALKING YOU FUCKING PEDOPHILE
You: I'M A FUCKING FBI AGENT
Stranger: fuck you all
You: I'M SEARCHING YOUR FUCKING IP

Stranger: hihi
You: Shut up
You: I'm talking
You: From where are you from
You: I'm not joking
You: Where are you from
Stranger: i am from HK
You: So you're that fucking pedophile right ?
You: I know i will find you on omegle idiot
You: Now i'm searching your IP
Stranger: == "
You: When i get it i will send 3 of my friends to your house
You: You will like jail seriusly.

Usuarios habituales

• ramaGZ
  • Skone
  • NocAB
  • bLaKnI
  • NosFeR_
  • Deoxys
  • inferNz