Brave Frontier Global

Eventos/Novedades
Tiempos de Frontier Hunter
Vortex temporales
Vortex diarios
Lista de IDs
Grupo de Whatsapp
Joni77

#46680 un puto uda protector me ha tocado jajaja y una lancia,eso si he pillado selena alma por honor....no se que hacer,llevo toda la tarde para subir al nivel 6 XD

1 respuesta
SeR4PH

#46681 Resetea...eso es mierda pura. Te vuelves a pillar a selena como starter y listos. Este mes pondran todo a mitad de energia y subiras como la espuma ;)

2 respuestas
Joni77

#46682 pues nada a cambiar de cuenta entonces XD
Edito:no he podido cambiar al final,me tendre que quedar con mi uda sidoso :palm:

1 respuesta
Advalito

#46683 Joni, no des más vueltas y quedate con una cuenta. Ya que estas, sube fotos de tu cuenta

1 respuesta
Christian2

#46652 6041619274

1 respuesta
Joni77

#46684 paso,me ha tocado toda la mierda XD,como a ti en el eu :P

killthemall

como se que nadie lo haria llega el tito kill como siempre-lunadelwasap-

Anniversary Highlights

Anniversary Daily Giveaway - 30 days of AWESOME rewards!

Discounted Summon Ticket - Redeemable once per week, with discounted Brave Points!

Art Contest Unit Rewards through Special Login Campaign! (just login into the game for 20 days )

Battle Maidens 6-stars release!

Various Community events - Check our Facebook for the most updated events!

Starting early November!

Trial 008 and Reeze, Ragshelm, Shera 7* evolutions

coming soon some time in the future... (they didn't say any release date)

New Grand Quest: Regrets and Hopes

Featuring Noah and Elise

New batch of exclusive global units

An unlikely band of outcasts caught in a war between 2 nations...

A war waged between 2 diverse races of people.

The Deva - A zealous civilization with an undying thirst for knowledge. Born exceptionally gifted at mana manipulation, they are excellent magic users.

The Morokai - Formidable hunters born with incredible physical abilities. A free-spirited people respecting strength above all else, they live for the thrill of hunting and fighting.

6 new characters to be released!

Players can expect unique Trials, Raid, and GQ events related to the new series!

End of November Release, spanned across a few months

Pictures of the first two upcoming global exclusive units

Looks like the first two of six.

end of November release.

Art Contest Unit -- Meet Lucia!

Just like Twofu said, due to balance concerns they can't guarantee that Lucia's skills will be the same as what the original artist written on the submission.

But they do said her backstory will be the exact same as what the original artist's submitted.

Will be available as login campaign bonus.

From the official forum's announcement http://forums.gumi.sg/forum/news-boards/254504-brave-frontier-anniversary-login-campaign-free-units-are-up-for-grabs

A. The Anniversary Login Campaign will run from November 4 to December 14, 2015 PST (40 days).

B. Players will get DAILY rewards for the duration of the event - including TWO FREE Units!
a. Login for 20 days over the event period - Get LUCIA
b. Login for 30 days over the event period - Get a UNIT of your CHOICE!
* Login need not to be consecutive. You will get the unit as long as you meet the required number of days.

Battle Maidens' 6 Stars Upgrade

Evolve your Maidens!

2 evolutions released per week
Dungeons will be reopened -- 2 per week

Coming soon™

Talking about "Japanese version updates"

upcoming Lugina and Paris 7* evolution. Still working on it.

new function coming up: Colosseum. Still in development (even in JP)

Colosseum

2 rounds decide the outcome! - One round gives you the preemptive strike, while the second gives your opponent the advantage.

Use tickets to participate! - Get your tickets by playing regular Arena mode, or exchange them according to their rarity

3 different battle formations to choose from! - The distinct formations available for both the preemptive and secondary strikes will directly affect your Squad's parameters.

Support will be available! - Just like in Frontier Gate, you will be able to choose one type of buff for your Squad to use in battle.

Battles will be divided by class! - Class placements will depend on your current Squad Cost, though higher ranking players will be able to enjoy an open division.

Reward stages! - Available depending on how many Colosseum Battle Points (CBP) you exchange. Once all rewards have been traded for, the next reward stage will be unlocked!

Questions and Answers

Answered by: Brave Frontier Global's Producer: Rizky

Q: What inspired the creation crossover units for the SBS series?

A: SBS is based on our Puzzle Trooper "Combiner" series. We reimagined their unit design in a Brave Frontier style, and came up with the universe and story. There are additional new characters that we created as well, such as Aurelia and Gazia. Aurelia is based on the Greek God Aphrodite, and Gazia is a tribute to our very first Game Designer, who created the SBS story.

Q: Global exclusive art is amazing and I love it, but I noticed there is a noticeable drop in quality when it's zoomed in. Are there any plans to fix this?
A: Global profile art tends to have more details and gradients when compared to Japan's. This makes compressing the image file a real challenge. As much as we want to make our Units look great, we also want to keep the image size small enough so that it doesn't tax players on the DLC download. We are still trying to find a balance between the two, so please bear with us in the meantime.

Q: Will there be more Global exclusive 7-stars in the future?
A: Yes! We love our own exclusive Units and we want players to feel the same way as well. So please wait for the exciting updates regarding our 7-star upgrades for Global Exclusive coming soon!

Q: Can we get a 6-star version of Shaly in the Global version (alongside Lin and Elise)?
A: We'll see what the future brings! He he.

Q: Any thoughts of rebuffing Grandt and Elaina skills?
A: We are thinking of giving Elaina some more love, so yes. However, Grandt has been pretty decent since his release, so he may not get any alterations.

Q: Will you open the Trial of the Gods anytime soon?
A: Yes! We are planning to open it during our Anniversary. Stay tuned!

Q: Will there ever be a higher tier of log-in rewards?
A: We are considering an additional log-in system which rewards users according to their participation rate during a fixed time period.

[b]Q: Will there be a collaboration with other gumi games?[/b]
A: Yes, we are always looking for opportunities for collaboration, especially with Gumi Games that are released globally! So look forward to that.

Q: When is the next Brave News Channel? (Basically asking for BNC schedule)
A: We are aiming to release Brave News Channel regularly at the end of each month to give updates about soon to be released content. So show us your support by subscribing to our channel, and give us constructive feedback so we can keep improving our show!

duuoght

Buenas gente,otro que se anima al global desde el EU,y me vendría bien gente que regalase a diario,a nivel bajo escasea xD,os dejo mi ID por si alguno me puede agregar,prometo regalo diario y honor cuando useis mi lider 4* xD

ID: 5025209153

1 respuesta
SefiaTeam

#46685 Estás a tope

1 respuesta
Zaetha

#46688 Ahora hago huecos y te agrego. Tengo a gazia que te vendra genial para empezar

1 respuesta
javolo

Dejo mi id que hace mucho que no me paso:

720 730 6024

Soy alexia20.

1 respuesta
nicholitox

cuando se pide la unidad hay que escribir el nombre completo??? o al pedir por ejemplo a avant, tengo que escribir avant- anima o debo escribir ardent dawn avant????

1 respuesta
javolo

#46692 Supongo con que pongas "Avant Anima" vale. Yo al menos lo hice asi.

duuoght

Gracias los que me habeis agregado =) feeva en el primer summon fuera del tutorial =D, ahora mismo hay rate up? lo digo para tirar mas gemas o esperarme a un rate up con el papi de vargas xD

Angel ES no me deja aceptarte,dice que tienes el máximo de amigos ya =(

#46690 ty^^
#46691 te agrego xD

2 respuestas
javolo

#46694 Ya te tengo agregado creo xD.

Zaetha

#46694 Espera para sumonear.

Mandame invitacion en 10 minutos, la id esta en mi perfil

1 respuesta
Zaetha

Farmead levels insensatos. La ultima de Lem y la ultima de Atharva son buenas quests para esto

2 respuestas
duuoght

#46696 peti enviada^^

tengo un bug y no puedo cambiar el mensaje de jugador,me quedo sin MP =( xxD

2 respuestas
Joni77

Tengo peticion de un tal angel Es o algo asi con un melchio que pone que es de aqui,pero me sales con el maximo de amigos
por cierto lo de la unit esta que podemos pedir gratis como va?

Advalito

#46698 Lo tuyo no es problema del server Duu xd

killthemall

#46697 pero la ultima de lem es mora no? mmmm sigo pensando que es mejor eriole porque al perro ese se le puede hacer con 4 units (deimos, tridon y hadaron es lo que yo uso + cualquier amigo) :SS:S:S

Ulquiorra4

Voy a poner en el postit la lista de IDs, quien no este en ella que me cite o me envie su id por mp

PD: Esta lista es solo gente del grupo wats, la lista que tenia en #9000 posiblemente este muy desactualizada, asi que es mejor hacer otra

Lista actual

#46682 Empeze a meterle caña desde hace 2 dias, el problema es que el Jueves apenas toque la CA XD

Estoy pillando las 2 gemas diarias en el tier 13-14 y no se si ascender o no
Por un lado en Legendary te piden estar entre los 500 primeros para las 2 gemas diarias
Por otro lado los que vienen de la Liga Noob estan pisando muy fuerte segun he leido :S

Aunque bueno, por el ascenso dan 1 ticket y 5 gemas, al menos la primera semana valdria la pena =P

#46697 Ahora es cuando se saca ventaja de tener 100 amijos a 100 de honor cada uno jeje
Luego actualizare el postit que con las nuevas cosas que estan metiendo

#46689 Royaaaarrrrr plagista de la harina

#46698 Es un poblema que sucede segun el movil, yo cuando cambio el mio tambien perdi el derecho a editarlo :(
Puedes descargarte el Swiftkey, editar el perfil y luego desinstalarlo

2 respuestas
Joni77

Jder invoco y me sale un puto leore voy de mal en peor,me parece que me voy a ir de aqui perp ya XD

2 respuestas
Ulquiorra4

Termine de editar el postit, me he dejado algo?

#46703 El mejor momento para invocar es la Limited-sama, una puerta con solo 17 units top 7*
Ahi no puedes tener mala suerte XD (repes aparte, claro)
La unica pega es que cuesta 6 gemas o 1 ticket

Han anunciado un evento de medal rush y junto con el vendra una Limited
Yo que tu conseguiria 25 gemas y las gastaria mañana, con el 5+1 te regalan una unit de trueno con 7* (hay units de trueno muy top como Zedus y Rhoa) y con eso iria tirando hasta la Limited
Con los lideres amigos 7* te puedes pasar la historia facilmente :D

1 1 respuesta
elchip

#46703 joni voy a jugar yo tmb al global xD luego pido que me metan al chat y voy dejando id y pidiendo por si alguien tiene sitios
amy 3 estrellas first invo fuck yeah XDDDDDD

1 respuesta
duuoght

Alguien puede explicar como va lo de la unit gratis y que unidades serían mas rentables pedir??
Se puede entrar al grupo de wpp o es grupo cerrado? si se puede,a quien le mando mp??xD

P.D: vaya mierda tutorial en vez de darme un flamante Memetes oracle como a todos en Eu me dan una rickel anima =(

2 respuestas
elchip

#46706 acabas de empezar en el global tu tmb?
Creo que es esto xDhttps://www.gumisupport.com/hc/en-us/articles/202892638-Get-a-free-unit-Like-the-Brave-Frontier-Global-Facebook-page-and-generate-a-free-code

2 respuestas
duuoght

#46707 sip,bueno ayer xD

eso no es,es algo que tienes que hacer login 30 dias y te dan la unidad que tu digas,op o.O

1 respuesta
elchip

#46708 pasame tu id que ami se me esta descargando esto aun va por el 30% va rapidito en menos de 10 min ya lo tengo
Bueno 30 días para eso juega 30 días y luego la pides xD

1 respuesta
duuoght

#46709 ID: 5025209153

la unidad hay que pedirla antes

1 respuesta

Usuarios habituales

• javolo
  • davidgvidal
  • killthemall
  • Ulquiorra4
  • QuiliN