Anunciado un juego de Little Witch Academia

R

Se titula Little Witch Academia: The Witch of Time and the Seven Wonders, saldrá para PS4 este año y lo distribuirá Bandai Namco. Para quien no lo sepa, Little Witch Academia es un anime que cuenta con dos películas y una serie que se está emitiendo actualmente.

De momento no se sabe más que lo que pone en su página web.

B

Solo para PS4? Buf que pena, me hubiera gustado jugarlo en pc :no:

AlexGc

Pero qué

MT_Dulper

ahora trigger salvara los videojuegos, lo veo

Katyusha

Si es como el anime será GOTY 2017.

¡Metamorphi Faciesse!

B

Tan random que acojona.

aButreCa

y vuestro hack n slash de KLK?

Nerwen

No se, pero yo lo quiero o_o

8 días después
A

Info nueva

+ The game is a beat ’em up that moves like an anime through its “Visual Harmony System.” Players will move throughout every nook and corner of a huge academy.

• The focus is on the action side of the game.
  • They’re aiming for a sense of the game being half action and half daily life.
  • The appearance of the world is close to that of the TV anime series. It’s still a secret where they’re pulling stories from. There will be original stories, too.
  • The scenario was proposed by the game production team. Hardly anything had to be modified.
  • The team is considering elements to put it in the game while following along the TV anime broadcast.
  • There are a considerable number of characters in the game, including mobs.
  • Producer Yosuke Futami: “When I saw the anime movie and the TV anime, I felt that it was fate. I immediately starting working on planning for a game project and brought it in.”
26 días después
B

Eh, que sale en Steam y llega a Europa!

Day 1 :qq:

Beethoven

Pero que mierda es esto.

AlexGc

ejekejke putos animés 2017

Sólo habrán copias digitales btw, yo quería una caja.

Usuarios habituales