Ronda de análisis de NieR: Automata

A

El nuevo gran proyecto de Square Enix desarrolado por Platinum Games y con guión de Yoko Taro, el esperado NieR: Automata, recibe los primeros análisis por parte de los medios especializados. Recordatorio de que tenemos hilo oficial del juego, el cual estará disponible para PS4 el próximo día 10 de marzo y para PC el 17 del mismo mes (también hay disponible un hilo de rendimiento para esta plataforma).

Medios internacionales

AngryCentaurGaming - Jeremy Penter - Buy

CGMagazine - Elias Blondeau - 10 / 10.0

NieR: Automata is the rare gaming experience in which narrative, aesthetics, and gameplay all complement each other to form a perfect storm of master class game design. A truly exemplary example of what video games are capable of as an art form, and a new personal favorite.

Destructoid - Chris Carter - 9 / 10.0

NieR: Automata is nearly as good of an RPG as it is an action game, which is a mighty tall order. It's tough to really strike that balance as many action-RPGs tend to favor one element over the other, but Platinum Games, with the help of Square Enix, has tapped into its innate ability to captivate us with combat while keeping the rest of the journey engaging.

Digitally Downloaded - Matt Sainsbury - 5 / 5 stars

Put simply, NieR: Automata is the greatest game ever made. It's not just that it is the deepest and most narratively potent game ever developed - and it is a truly deep narrative experience - but more than that, Yoko Taro has finally found perhaps the developer on the planet capable of doing his visionary work justice.

DualShockers - Giuseppe Nelva - 9 / 10.0

Yet, it’s a fantastic and well balanced mix between sleek PlatinumGames action and JRPG gameplay, resulting bigger than the sum of its parts. It brings forth an absolutely fascinating setting, and charming, likable and memorable characters that will both make you smile and tug at your heart strings.

2B, 9S and the rest of the cast already cut themselves a well deserved corner in my heart, and I’m positive they will do the same for many of you as well.

EGM - Mollie L Patterson - 8.5 / 10.0

While Nier: Automata at times feels unpolished or under-developed, when taken as an entire experience, it's a fantastic journey of a group of androids struggling to live up to their purpose in life. Here, unconventional narrative design meets tightly-developed combat gameplay, and that turns out to be one heck of a combination.

Gadgets 360 - Rishi Alwani - 9 / 10

By genre, you could say that Nier: Automata is an action role-playing game. But the reality is that it's a whole lot more.

Game Informer - Joe Juba - 7.8 / 10.0

While the story has many cool and interesting moments, the repetition and lack of depth make them hard to fully appreciate

GameSpot - Miguel Concepcion - 9 / 10

The sequel to Yoko Taro's cult hit is a beautifully frenetic hack-and-slasher with an engrossing and layered story.

GamesRadar+ - Sam Prell - 4.5 / 5 stars

While it's certainly not perfect, Nier: Automata is nonetheless a breath of fresh air that will challenge your thumbs as well as your thinking - a game with hydrocarbon heart and silicon soul that will stay with you long after you've set the controller down.

Gaming Gamma - Mankoto - 9 / 10.0

Nier: Automata is nothing short of marvelous game. The game's characters and developments that some go through are breathtaking. This is a game where the more you put into it the more you will get out of it as some side-stories will give more context to some parts of the main one. On top of that, you’ll hear some of the best music this generation. The final boss music is some of the best created to date. Combine with a completely customizable control scheme to boot. The good is phenomenal with the bad being negligible to almost pretty distracting at time. It's an absolute miracle that this game came to be, and what was delivered is Platinum's return to form and another chance for the world to experience a game helmed by Yoko Taro.

God is a Geek - Chris White - 9 / 10.0

Hands down, one of the smartest action titles Platinum Games has ever put out, with a rousing score and some of the best narrative ideas I’ve seen in a videogame.

Hardcore Gamer - Kyle LeClair - 4.5 / 5.0

NieR: Automata is an absolute masterpiece from beginning to end (or ends, to be a bit more accurate).

IGN Italy - Gianluca Loggia - Italian - 9 / 10

Nier: Automata is one of the most original, surprising and brilliant games of this generation. Not perfect, but unmissable.

JRPG.moe - Unknown - No Verdict

I’m going to hold off on giving it a final score until I’ve seen just how weird things can get in the many alternate routes, but NieR: Automata gets a huge thumbs up. Seeing the first real ending of the game only took me around ten hours, but they were ten unforgettable hours that were stuffed with set pieces and emotional scenes. Yoko Taro’s wild ideas and Platinum’s workmanlike approach to action game design are a match made in heaven.

M3 - P-A Knutsson - Swedish - 8 / 10

After a couple of mediocre titles, Platinum Games are back – and they're better than ever. Nier: Automata is an almost perfect action game, with an interesting story and fluid gameplay. A must have for anyone that looking for a challenging action game.

Metro GameCentral - GameCentral - 9 / 10

A fantastic mix of explosive action and thoughtful storytelling, that results in one of the most unpredictable and ambitious action role-players of the modern era.

PlayStation Universe - Garri Bagdasarov - 9.5 / 10.0

Exceptional in every way. NeiR: Automata delivers on every cylinder, providing one of the best experiences this year. In every generation there is a game that leaves an impression on you and for me NieR: Automata is that game. To put it simply, NeiR: Automata is a magical experience.

Polygon - Janine Hawkins - 8 / 10.0

If that's my biggest problem with it after clearing each of the game's five core endings, that should say everything. Nier: Automata is a game that's more than willing to make players feel small, both physically and conceptually. It wants to swallow them whole, and it succeeds. Nier demands patience with its antics — not to mention its definition of "ending" — but it's patience was rewarded.

Push Square - Sammy Barker - 8 / 10

An oddity that grows in stature the more time that you spend with it, NieR: Automata is so much more than you think it is – and it's all the better for it. Some decent writing aside, its side-quests fall into genre pitfalls and its open world can be annoying to navigate. But if you're able to look beyond its shortcomings as a game then you'll be richly rewarded. And while we can't really elaborate on why that is, you're just going to have to trust us.

RPG Fan - Samer Farag - 93%

NieR: Automata takes what was great about NieR and adds some fantastic action gameplay on top of it.

RPG Site - Josh Torres - 10 / 10

Meticulously weaving gameplay and narrative together, Nier: Automata is Yoko Taro's magnum opus - succeeding brilliantly in expressing his vision.

Saudi Gamer - عصام الشهوان - Arabic - 4 / 5

A role playing game rich in unique characters and a multilayered story waiting to be unraveled, with one of the fastest and slickest fighting system in a game of its kind, against a diverse cast of bosses. All of this in addition to this year’s best and most unique soundtrack, and this uniqueness extends to the gameplay and quest designs, all with the patented Yoko Taro touch. Its only let down by an unbalanced difficulty that robs many boss fights of their grandeur, and the sparseness of its world.

Sirus Gaming - Haidee Pinote - 9 / 10.0

Whenever I try to jump to some higher place, since 9S is blocking the way I wouldn’t be able to nail it the first time around or when I tend to circle back from where I came from, 2B’s character doesn’t just slip through 9S’ which ends in me dragging 9S’ sorry butt backwards all the way back to where I started. Talk about awkward movement. But despite these areas where the game might need some improvement on, this game is quite a huge success. It caught my attention from start to finish and it made me yearn for more when it ended. As what a famous quote said, “All good things come to those who wait.”

The Outerhaven Productions - Keith Mitchell - 4.5 / 5 stars

After spending well over 20 hours in this post-apocalyptic cyber world, I still can not put NieR: Automata down. While the original was clearly a niche title that failed to make a massive impact, the sequel was designed to keep the original charm but appeal to a greater audience. Easily one of the better titles from Square Enix, thanks to the Platinum Games putting their foot into the fantastic combat system. The story is interesting, the music captivating and the world has its own charm and personality. Another reason to own a PlayStation 4 or PlayStation 4 Pro.

TheSixthAxis - Dominic Leighton - No Verdict

As a game with multiple endings, we're not quite ready to give our final score, but right now it's looking like a big success for Yoko Taro and his team that'll please fans of the original and those of Platinum's action-orientated output, approaching the genre-leading Bayonetta 2 for the sheer joyous carnage 2B is capable of wreaking.

TrueGaming - محمد البسيمي - Arabic - 8 / 10.0

Automata may not be for everyone, but if you're ready to dive deep in it, you might just find something really worth the effort after all.

TrustedReviews - Kirk McKeand - 4 / 5 stars

Despite some minor annoyances, NieR: Automata is brilliant. It strikes the balance between RPG and action game unlike anything else in the genre. It’s a game you kind of have to meet halfway, with a story that gets more complex and interesting the more you prod at it. If you’re willing to commit, though, you’ll be rewarded.

USgamer - Caty McCarthy - No Verdict

Nier: Automata dares to center its tale on something more sentimental: two androids wrestling with their small connection to humanity, and what that means for them.

Wccftech - Kai Powell - 9.2 / 10.0

Although it might not be a perfect game, the sum of NieR: Automata’s unique storytelling meshed with Platinum Games’ style of action, meld together into a title well deserving of being one of my personal Games of the Year.

Medios nacionales

Areajugones - Juan R. Ufarte - 10 / 10

NieR: Automata es uno de los mejores títulos lanzados hasta la fecha en PlayStation 4, no cabe duda alguna que va a ser un imprescindible y una obra de culto que será recordada incluso más todavía que la entrega original. Si eres poseedor de una PlayStation 4 o un PC, debe estar en tu colección tanto si te gustan los JRPG como si te gustan los Hack ‘n’ Slash o las buenas historias. A fin de cuentas, Yoko Taro lo ha hecho, y este título le va a elevar al olimpo de los desarrolladores nipones. NieR: Automata es una obra maestra.

Desconsolados - Ricard Verges (aka Hunter138) - 9 / 10

NieR : AUTOMATA es una oda a la saga, un homenaje a sus fans. Es el mejor trabajo de Yoko Taro que llega en el mejor momento y con la mejor tecnología posible. Las expectativas son bastante altas dado el Dream Team que se encontraba trabajando en el desarrollo del juego, y aunque su director eche balones fuera, el juego cumple sobradamente con lo que todo fan espera. No sé si aquel que se inicia en la saga podrá decir lo mismo, yo creo que no, además el juego no arranca en su faceta más cruel y “Yokotoriana” hasta bien entradas las 20 horas de juego por lo que puede que no contente a todo el mundo. Creo que no es un juego para todos los públicos, y también creo que jugar a Automata sin conocer o vivir en primera persona los sucesos de NieR Gestalt/Replicant puede suponer vivir la experiencia a medio gas, pues las referencias al primer NieR son grandes, muy grandes y me entristece pensar que muchos de esos detalles se puedan pasar por alto. Luego pienso que a mi me ocurrió lo mismo con NieR y Drakengard y en cierto modo, confío en que el usuario que vaya a disfrutar Automata se le despierte la curiosidad del mismo modo que me ocurrió a mi.

Eurogamer - Chuso Montero - Recomendado

NieR: Automata no es un juego perfecto, ni mucho menos. Tienes algunos problemas más aparte de esas pequeñas concesiones: en más de una ocasión me he topado con algún bug bastante grave y el juego tiene dificultades para equilibrar la progresión entre las misiones secundarias y las principales. Pero al fin y al cabo, tenemos que ser capaces de perdonar: hay que asumir y reconocer que el juego comete errores, pero hace tantas otras cosas con semejante certeza y brillantez que la balanza está desequilibrada, obviamente, para el lado del bien. Y por suerte o por desgracia, estamos muy limitados a la hora de hablar de la obra: hay elementos fundamentales, tanto narrativos como mecánicos, que ni siquiera he querido mencionar, porque es algo que debéis descubrir por vosotros mismos a medida que jugáis. Estoy deseando hablar en profundidad sobre el juego, con spoilers, pero de momento tengo que contenerme. Y me cago en la leche, jamás mereció tanto la pena.

HobbyConsolas - Borja Abadie - 9.3 / 10

Como veis, NieR: Automata nos ha encantado. Es una aventura única, original, innovadora, con una estructura absolutamente novedosa, unos combates realmente adictivos, una trama brutal y una mezcla de géneros que podría perfectamente no funcionar pero que lo hace de lujo. Tiene algunos fallos, como un apartado técnico con unas texturas muy planas y unos escenarios bastante vacíos y un rendimiento que a veces flojea en PS4, no en PS4 Pro que es donde hemos jugado nosotros. Todo eso sí, tiene una razón de ser, mostrar el juego a 60fps para que podamos disfrutar al máximo de sus combates. No gustará a todos, desde luego, puesto que es una aventura muy especial, pero cualquiera que le dé una oportunidad con la mente abierta disfrutará de uno de esos juegos que se graba a fuego en nuestras memorias durante muchos muchos años. Un indispensable de PS4 y un firme candidato, pese a que estemos aún en marzo, a GOTY del 2017.

3DJuegos - Álvaro Castellano - 8.5 / 10

NieR Automata es directo como un puñetazo en la cara, y posee todas las virtudes y cualidades que esperamos de un trabajo de Platinum Games. Mejorando ostensiblemente al NieR original de 2010, el estudio japonés demuestra que con una buena motivación y un universo potente a sus espaldas son capaces de crear videojuegos extraordinarios. Sí, no es perfecto y admite mejora en algunos aspectos relacionados con las misiones y el mundo abierto de cara al futuro, sin embargo el combate y su historia son dos pilares tan fantásticos que lo convierten en una obra tremendamente disfrutable. El 2017 sigue en plena forma, y nos regala otra maravillosa cita para los jugadores con este título.

Meristation - Franchuzas - 9.3 / 10

Josemsar

Here we go....

Pongo por aquí las apuestas del #HO

december: 85-90
Josemsar: 91
GasaiDovis: 110 (Con Yoko Taro TODO ES POSIBLE)
Pira_: 87
Celestine: 91-100
Dresler: 93
Astara: 91
M4n: 89
k3k3: 91-100
Tochomosca: 95
jepepe: 88
Hunter138: 98
SinVicioNo: 83
Blaquitow: 88
centu: 90

K3k3

Meristation 9,3, más nota que el Horizon

K3k3

Meristation 9,3, más nota que el Horizon

"Gráficos = 8
La parte visual no siempre muestra la mejor cara de NieR: Automata. Hace un muy buen trabajo en lo relativo a la dirección artística, que consigue dar vida a algunas localizaciones interesantes, y las animaciones de los personajes también proporcionan una satisfactoria sensación de naturalidad en los combates a pesar de lo que se puede llegar a armar en pantalla. Sin embargo, los escenarios cuentan con elementos que bajan el nivel, así como defectos visibles en forma de popping o caídas de framerate."

Pero eh! el Zelda pega rascadas de Framerates constantes? 10

1 respuesta
HeXaN
#4K3k3:

en forma de popping o caídas de framerate.

Curioso que para otros juegos esto ni se tenga en cuenta a pesar de sufrirlos igualmente.

3 1 respuesta
A

#5 Quedan en evidencia ellos solos y no hace ni una semana de esto, es que es lamentable.

Me alegro por Taro, ahora esperemos que venda.

K3k3

Imagino que entonces a la versión de Automata de PC (que tendrá unos gráficos hipervitaminados con buenas gráficas) le darán un 10

Ah no calla que se llama Nier y no Zelda xD

BuNNkeR

Caerá para PC!!1

R

viendo la nota de nier que era un 7 o menos, y es con diferencia el juego con mejor historia de la past gen, si miramos como hablan de la jugabilidad y demás, podría ser el GOTY con diferencia.

Josemsar

WO WO WO. Ahora mismo Hunter es el que peor nota le ha puesto de la prensa española?

WOT

Welp... Acabas de poner la de 3DJ

1 respuesta
H

#10 no usamos decimales y yo nunca pongo dieces, mi 95 tendría

Hyox10

Absurdo. Me voy a gozar el juego igualmente porque se que va a ser una experiencia única como el primer NieR y me sudan bastante las notas, pero ver que le quitan muchisimos puntos por aspectos que tiene por ejemplo el nuevo Zelda, el cual tiene un 10 rotundo en numerosos lados (ojo que es un juegazo) me parece insultante. Supongo que es porque se llama NieR y no Zelda, pero vamos...

1 respuesta
DaniRC1993

Sold

centu

Venga, que saquen mas. Quiero hacer control+F feminism.

Gaseosus

Pues pensándolo bien creo que caerá en Ps4 al final, el tipo de juego que es y la pinta que tiene merece estar en físico junto al resto del catálogo de la consola, en Steam junto con toda la morralla.. nope.

Pero pff, aún tengo que pillar Yakuza 0, no doy a basto..

La peor época y generación de la historia de los videojuegos sin duda alguna :psyduck:

Chanrul
#1Astara:

Saudi Gamer - عصام الشهوان - Arabic - 4 / 5

Sold

HNgoly

Un juego de Taro y P* vendiendo bien, se acerca el fin del mundo tal y como lo conocemos.

#12 En que partes de los análisis pasa eso?

A

Este juego va a ser buenisimo, lo saben, lo sabemos. Es platinum.

BernyMoon

Como mínimo, game of the month.

Aunque esto da mal rollo:
"Algunos mundos abiertos nos tratan de recaderos, pero este se lleva la palma."

A

Hora de pagarle el alcohol a Taro chicos

"It's interesting," Taro chimes in. "All the time I spent on the original getting angry at the development team, obviously Platinum's removed that by working so well, so I spend that time drinking. In the end it hasn't really changed how much work I do. But when I drink I make better games, so that's okay."

K3k3

Nier moviéndose a 60 FPS y con un excelente apartado artístico y 8 en gráficos por pegar bajadas de FPS (imagino que no bajarán de 30 en ningún momento) y por tener popping en algunas zonas

Zelda moviéndose a 30 FPS y con un excelente apartado artístico y con bajadas de frames constantes y popping por doquier un 10

Ver para creer

10/10
"Put simply, NieR: Automata is the greatest game ever made. It’s not just that it is the deepest and most narratively potent game ever developed - and it is a truly deep narrative experience - but more than that, Yoko Taro has finally found perhaps the developer on the planet capable of doing his visionary work justice. This game is a true, genuine work of art, and anyone who wants to prove that gaming does possess an equivalent to the greatest novels, operas, theatre plays, or paintings, now has that very game to point to. Yoko Taro is gaming’s Shakespeare, Da Vinci, and Welles, all rolled into one. "

3 1 respuesta
DaniRC1993

Saliendo en el mes que sale se va a pegar una hostia en ventas, creo yo.

1 respuesta
er_vick

Aun tendran cojones los defensores de Zelda a decir que si el apartado artistico no tiene nada que ver con el tecnico blablabla. pero el motivo son los bajones de FPS igual que hay en Zelda y el 10 esta ahi xD

Josemsar

gente! hay que ir superando ya lo del zelda, eh.

1 1 respuesta
ovarious

Artísticamente Nier es mucho más feo que Zelda eh. Otra cosa es técnicamente en lo que ambos juegos desaprovechan su consola.

1 respuesta
december

Blanquitow

#25 ¿A que te refieres exactamente con ''feo''?

1 respuesta
er_vick

#24 si verdad? hace tanto que salio que ni me acuerdo nose..3 dias?

Arkath

Me alegro mucho, le tengo muchas ganas. Espero venda muy bien.

H

Ya se puede poner temas de la OST o todavía no? :(

1 respuesta

Usuarios habituales

• centu
  • Josemsar
  • Blanquitow
  • K3k3
  • december
  • Hunter138
  • Astara