Deilor abandona Fnatic

KullThran

Tras dos años de exitos con el equipo inglés, Deilor abandonará la organización y NicoThePico será el nuevo entrenador.

Today, it is with great sadness that we announce that Luis “Deilor” Sevilla is stepping down as our League of Legends Head Coach. Luis has been with Fnatic for almost 2 full seasons now, propelling the team to never seen before heights by guiding them through an undefeated 18-0 split as the first LCS team in history as well as reaching the Semi Finals at Worlds last year. Unfortunately, with highs often come lows and rebuilding our lineup for the second time this year proved to be more challenging than expected. Because of recent results and in order to give the team the best chance moving forward, Luis and the Fnatic management team mutually agreed that him stepping down is the correct course of action. While the timing of this decision might seem odd at first, we agreed that it was important to give the team a fresh start under a new coach as soon as possible.

We want to thank Deilor for all the passion, hard work and dedication he brought to Fnatic. We hope to be working with him again on other projects in the near future as there is no denying what he has achieved in just two years:

• 2015 EU LCS Spring Split Champions

• 2015 Mid Season Invitational Semifinalists

• 2015 EU LCS Summer Split Champions

• 2015 Summer Split Award for Best Coach

• 2015 World Championship Semifinalists

• 2015 IEM Cologne Semifinalist

• 2016 IEM World Championship Katowice Finalists

• 2016 EU LCS Spring Split Semifinalists

Thank you, Luis! Thank you, Deilor!

Comunicado de Deilor:

Our results are the consequence of how the team has been working and it's clear that there are issues that I'm not able to fix. For the last couple of months my work hasn't lead us to a healthy environment, the team has barely improved and we didn't have positive results. From my point of view, this is not acceptable with such a talented roster.

As a coach, if you are not able to fix the issues it means that you are not doing your job properly or players aren't willing to cooperate. In any case, changes need to be made as soon as possible so the team continues growing looking into Worlds.

With the addition of Nico and Wolle it's clear to me that leaving the team is the correct decision. Both are really talented, have immense drive to succeed, and energy, something that the team really needs moving forward.

About my future, even though my interest in eSports is as high as ever, I'm not going to continue coaching League. I feel that the industry is still in its infancy and I can have a very positive impact focusing on business and development areas.

I want to thank Fnatic for the opportunity they gave me nearly 2 years ago, specially Patrik and Bora. I had no competitive League background, less than a year of Lol coaching experience and they gave me the huge opportunity of coaching the Fnatic Lol team. The journey has been incredible and although I'm really sad, it's time to move on.

Last but not least, I want to thank all the fans that supported me and the team during the best and worst moments. People that supported us online, came to the LCS studio every week, cheered for us during worlds or asked for a picture in the street. Without you guys all this wouldn't be possible.

Comunicado de Carn, Chief Gaming Ofificer de Fnatic:

During a moment like this it’s impossible for me to not recall the hardship we had going into the 2015 season. Challenged by numerous of departures of players and our coaching staff, we had to rebuild our League of Legends team from the bottom up while meanwhile going into the most competitive season in the history. It was somewhere in the process of exploring our options that we came across Luis’ application for the Head Coach position, and after having a couple of promising conversations with him, we took the unorthodox decision to offer him the position despite lacking experience from the pro circuit. It didn’t take many weeks until we realised the true potential of our new coach, and the performance and consistency we showed in 2015 is unmatched in Western League of Legends.

Fast-forwarding until today it’s fair to conclude that we haven’t had the strongest run in 2016, and despite the changes we have made throughout the year, we have now reached a crossroad where we collectively have decided that the best way forward for our team is to transfer the Head Coach position to NicoThePico, who earlier this Summer Split joined our coaching staff in Berlin.

Whereas it’s naturally sad to put a closure to the "Era of Deilor”, I can’t stop feeling excitement for what’s next to come from Luis and I’m certain that we as an organisation will have many interesting opportunities to work with Luis, and whenever we have more information about this we will do further announcements.

On behalf of our management, our players, and fans, I would like to sincerely thank Luis for his immense contribution, dedication and performance over the past two years, and at the same time we would like to wish him the biggest GLHF for his future career.

Comunicado de NicoThePico:

Statement by Nico "NicoThePico" Korsgård
I’m greatly honored to become the Head Coach for the Fnatic League of Legends team. The opportunity to grow and evolve within such a reputable organization as their League of Legends Head Coach is an offer and responsibility I accept with pride. Fnatic has and will probably always be one of the most legendary Esport teams and I will strive to carry on and represent that image moving forward.
The players I have the satisfaction to work with are some of the very best in their respective roles and I immensely look forward to being their Head Coach.

It’s a bittersweet feeling, taking over the wheel from Deilor. While working under him the last few weeks, I got to see the man that lead Fnatic into battle in the last two years. I have nothing but respect and gratitude towards him. He took me and Wolle into Fnatic with open arms, and gave us a shot to prove ourselves. I wish him nothing but the best moving forward, and I will not take the trust he has put in me to waste.

The showing we have had the last few weeks has not been representative of who we are as a team. Moving forward, we will need to work on everything from mindset to macro-understanding, to give ourselves a fighting chance. Although the situation might look bleak, I have no doubt that we will get back on track, and we have an intriguing journey ahead!

spoiler
Kaiser5

#1 buen insert mejor persona

B

Quitas al top en el peor momento del split ¿Y ahora quitas a tu coach antes de empezar los playoffs? Que cosas mas raras hace Fnatic.

1 respuesta
Lecherito

LOSE THE NASH EAT THE TRASH

crazygrumpy

Para mi ha sido el peor de este split, así que entiendo la decisión, eso si, no podía ser en peor momento, como todo en este año

Yaya

Arreglado #1, ya que lo habia escrito para el otro hilo xd

J

Coach de Og confirmen?

1 1 respuesta
T

por fin se acaba la mentira de guardiola en fnatic.

En cuanto se fueron los dos koreanos que sacaban el carrito se le vieron todas las carencias. Incluso con ellos en las semis de worlds hizo el ridiculo.

3 2 respuestas
crazygrumpy

#7 "I'm not going to continue coaching League"

1 respuesta
Naiko73

#8 Desde la ignorancia.. ¿a ti te gusta algo?. Siempre que te leo es para criticar

69 3 respuestas
KullThran

#10 Tiene la billis en las venas.

Singed

En Fnatic oyen el programa xDD

aroz

OG porfavor si me lee alguien de alli fichar a este tio, os arregla la mierda que teneis internamente en 2 semanas joder.

el comunicado de deilor muy correcto, chapo por el, ojala le fiche alguien pronto

1 respuesta
J

#10 Le gusta hatear

Kaiser5

Fnc con él coach de og lo que es la vida

1 respuesta
lluisete

Deilor no va a coachear mas, dejad de decir continuamente lo de que queréis que lo fiche x equipo.

crazygrumpy

"I'm not going to continue coaching League"

Aunque puede que sea como el griego y cambie de opinión más que de calzoncillos

TheRider

#13 -----> #9

1 respuesta
Singed

#15 a dormir hasta tarde!!! xDDDD

J

Y forgiven tb dijo que no iba a jugar más... A la que cualquier team le ponga billetes en la mesa verás lo que tarda...

TheRider

Rip guardiola, siempre le outdrafteaban

Nah ya serios a ver que hace Nico ahora

B

Hay un buen coach, un tal Yamatocannon que se la está sacando, si yo fueses Fnatic no dudaría en contratar sus servicios.

Y no es bait, lo digo en serio. Porque quedarse con Nico y nada es lo mismo

2 respuestas
R

Ahora es la gran mentira, pero bien que es el unico coach con MVP de una LCS. Grande Luis, en valencia se te espera con los brazos abiertos.

aroz

#18 me habia leido el c0omunicado y no lo he visto, que putada, bueno cosas que pasan

Kaiser5

#22 yo lo fichaba pero de top coach in game

Lecherito

T

#10 si,M5/ Gambit. Rip :( :( :(

wasel

Como lo han peinado? si no tiene pelo :psyduck:

lDanu

Ciertamente esta split ha sido bastante malo en lineas generales para fnc,hecharle la culpa a él de todo me parece super ventajista.
Muy mal fnc desde mi punto de vista deberia haberle dejado terminar el split y una vez terminado ya tomar decisiones, cambiarlo a 1 semana de PO me parece contraproducente.

2 respuestas
Singed

FNC Lozark

8 1 respuesta

Usuarios habituales

• Singed
  • Josemi99
  • Kaiser5
  • AiMaR
  • Rito_Tryhard
  • wasel
  • Tyranvs