YellowStar vuelve a Fnatic

Detweiler

Tras su paso por la LCS NA, el jugador francés vuelve a casa.

Minutos después de que TSM hiciese oficial su salida del equipo, la squad europea y el propio jugador anunciaban su fichaje

Mensaje de Fnatic y declaraciones de YellowStar, Deilor y cArn cArn

Belgium, October 2015. After ten months of hard work, practice and dedication, it wasn’t enough. The Korean dominance at Worlds once again proved to be to be too big of a hurdle. Fnatic lost 3-0 to the Koo Tigers and the team, despite dominating Europe just months before with an unprecedented 18-0 run, felt they had under-achieved.

As history has shown us before in eSports, teams can be as easily made as they can be broken after losing out on the big trophies. Only a year beforehand, we lost four members of the squad leaving Yellowstar as our only remaining player. Lead by him, we rebuilt a strong new roster, but losing out when so close to the one trophy we all dream of lead to the players considering their futures.

We sadly saw Reignover and Huni cross the pond to Immortals, shortly afterwards Yellowstar left for TSM. There was a great opportunity to move to a different team with new players, along with a fresh challenge in the shape of the NA LCS. We wanted him to stay of course, but after everything Bora did for us, all we could do was to wish him good luck and bid him farewell.

Fast forward to the spring split 2016, it became quickly apparent that we were missing our leader on the rift. Despite Rekkles stepping up in a big way to guide the team, this burden of responsibility was heavy for someone who’d only recently celebrated their nineteenth birthday. We did well considering everything going on thanks to the hard work from everyone including the players, coaching staff and management. Incidentally, TSM took a while to find their footing with their new roster. After a regular split similar to ours in many ways, they rallied at the last hurdle, only to lose to CLG in the finals. A week or so later, they announced that Yellowstar was looking to return to Europe.

When we heard the news, it was only natural for us to explore Bora’s return. He has played such a pivotal role at Fnatic: from winning almost every split since the LCS started, to his leadership and strategic brilliance, all the way to rebuilding arguably the best European team ever from the ashes of the most celebrated roster of all time. After working with an open-minded TSM to find a suitable arrangement, we can officially announce… Yellowstar is back!

This truly is fantastic news and we are so excited to have him wearing orange and black once again. There are so many good things to say about Bora, so many ways we could re-introduce you to him… but instead let us leave you with this to show you how we all feel right now.

Bora "YellOwStaR" Kim, Fnatic Support
I'm glad to announce that I will be returning to Fnatic, the team where I started to play professionally and stayed for 3 years.

Hence after expressing my desire to come back to Europe, I thought directly about coming back home.

Nevertheless, I'm grateful that TSM gave me the opportunity to play in North America, I'm thankful that I got to work with such talented players and staff as well as learning a lot in a few months.

Now going forward, with my friends Rekkles & Febiven and our talented teammates, we are aiming to continue the legacy of Fnatic. Replicating the same performances or even better would be an amazing thing to achieve.

Again, I wish TSM the best, appreciate that a lot of people have always believed in me and supported throughout the ups and downs and the decisions that I have made.

See you soon, wearing the black & orange colors!

Luis "Deilor" Sevilla Petit, Fnatic Head Coach
I am really happy that Bora has decided to come back to Fnatic.

When first starting as a coach last year, I learnt an incredible amount from him and I wouldn't be the same coach I am today without him.

Bora has incredible work ethic, an immense amount of competitive experience and game knowledge combined with an extremely valuable ability of shotcalling and guiding the team. On top of that he already has a built-in synergy with Rekkles, knows the organization, the coaching staff and the fans. He is the perfect fit for the team.

I couldn’t be more excited to work with him

Patrik "cArn" Sättermon, Fnatic CGO
We are beyond excited to announce today the return of Bora “Yellowstar” Kim to our League of Legends division. Bora will, with immediate effect, take on the support role of our team and will be reunited with the rest of our team in our Berlin gaming house in a few days.

It’s fair to say that we’ve had a rocky journey so far in 2016, with moments of brilliance taking down some of the top teams in the world at IEM Katowice, to weeks of inconsistency in LCS failing to reach the stable game we have been known for in the past. Even though we managed to secure the 3rd placement in the Sprint Split thanks to hard work and persistence, our goals of being the best team in the world remains unchanged, and with the return of Yellowstar we feel comfortable getting back on the right track to once again qualify for World Finals and challenge the best teams in the world.

I would like to use this opportunity to thank the management of TSM for the openness they have displayed during this transfer. Also a big thank you to Johan “Klaj” Olsson who will remain under our organisation in our challenger programme.

KullThran

Inesperado.

MT_Dulper

Bonito EDward se ha marcado

Petterrr

La casa de los Judas

55 1 respuesta
xXxHarlockxX

Vaya. no me lo esperaba.

Detweiler

Wtf no me deja editar #1, estoy intentando ampliar la noticia con más info (no mucha) pero no se actualiza el post

1 respuesta
zazgan

Vaya papada le volvió a salir después de estar en NA.

Nadie se lo esperaba que acabaría en fnatic.

privet

el video sale jugadas de tsm..salen 2 o 3 por que no a dado para mas xD

Yaya

Suerte a YS y a FNC, nos ha dado un split de mierda en TSM que arregló bastante en los playoffs, a ver si en FNC recupera su mejor versión y no teneis que sufrir lo mismo xd

#6 Intentalo ahora, que estaba poniendo la noticia y igual se ha quedado medio pillado.

1 2 respuestas
Detweiler

#9 ya está, me faltaba una / para cerrar un tag y eso se estaba comiendo todo lo que venía después xd

stress92

Qué sorpresa!!!! Bienvenido de nuevo.

It´s time to get back to word.

LoveMusic

#4 No le deis manitas xd

P

Glumyglu

Ojalá no decepcione, aunque el rubio vino potente

ColdZimeh

"it's time to get back to work" dice el hijoputa... XD

Me he emocionado casi y todo.

donpatch
keygy

ha vuelto el capi :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

zazgan

Pues como juegue como estaba jugando la lleva clara.

Esperemos que no vuelva dando el sida como le pasó a a edward o como esta alex.

T

Como si esto fuera a solucionar los dos lastres que tienen en Top y Jungla.

1 respuesta
B

Primero fue Edward, después Amazing y ahora Yolo, cuando te entra en el cuerpo el virus Na, no hay `na´ que hacer.

Y Freeze está en camino de lo mismo.

T

El retorno de JudaStar.

A ver el nivel al que vuelve porque como se marque un gosu... xd

el_hOwL

#19 0/10, si te hubieras ahorrado lo de top aun colaba

1 respuesta
dyamondz

#9 TSM no supo aprovecharlo :)

2 respuestas
Intencity

Rotations

B

#23 No solo es culpa de no saber aprovechar por parte de TSM el rendimiento de Yellowstar xd

morel10

Ahora realmente sabremos si lo que decía Deilor era verdad: que la baja más importante fue la de YS y no la de Huni+Reignover. Ganas de ver cómo va el equipo. WB Captain.

Yaya

#23 Venga va, que si. Que jugaba fatal, se posicionaba mal, era lider en muertes de la liga y demas por irse a TSM, no porque su nivel a sido horroroso.

Sigh, si es que no se ni porque entro en estas cosas.

unCoVered_

Bienvenido de nuevo capitán.
Alegra que vuelvas, pero tienes que ganarte el respeto perdido.

B

Increíble.

matute_ll

vuelve judas, en fin

Usuarios habituales

• Rito_Tryhard
  • Aldarion_21
  • Toutizo
  • Detweiler
  • Kaiser5
  • UnleasheD
  • kingsora