Necesito traductor

LuAs

Hola, necesito un buen traductor de inglés a epañol que seguro que teneis entre el equipo de Media-Vida, he probado a traducirlo en webs y eso pero queda mal y no se ajustarlo bien. Asi que porfavor traducirme esto que es para mi web del clan y que al final se pondrá quien lo tradución.

Ahí va el texto: (un poquito largo) xD

Sounds of battle carnage and death screams came from the tunnel ahead. Bodies were blown backwards by exploding grenades, teammates cut down by the relentless chatter of an M60. With no other way to go, the tunnel had to be breached. Crawling out of my sniper roost, I approached the mouth of the tunnel and hunkered down into a prone position and primed my last Steilhand grenade. Slowly, I crawled into the tunnel as it wound its way to the left and right. Finally, the sounds of footsteps in the distance. I flung the grenade over a stack of crates and was satisfied when it killed two hidden enemies. Unfortunately, an opposing grenade landed at my feet. I attempted to get to my feet and bolt but the bastard blew and inflicted heavy damage. I was bleeding fast but fortunately I had a few bandages to stem the crimson flow. Footsteps approached. Readied my Steyr AUG and mowed down the fool running towards me. More followed. More bodies went down. Finally, a few teammates came to assist and we moved cautiously into the bowels of the tunnel. From out of nowhere, a sniper bullet slammed into my right leg and actually broke it. Limping along, a bloody mess near death, I had nothing to lose. Time to take one for the team. Opened up the Steyr and charged ahead as fast as I could muster, gunning down anything that moved. Finally, the end of the tunnel came into view and before me was our next objective, the bridge, which proudly hoisted the flag of our enemy. Unfortunately, the place was crawling with people all waiting for my arrival. Last thing I remember was the chatter of six different guns and the unsettling bounce of several live grenades. At least I went out in a hail of glory. Firearms gameplay as described by Chris Jensen.

Firearms is a modification of Valve Software's computer game, Half-Life. It's a realistic modification of the game, that focuses on teamplay with Half-Life gameplay altered to the extreme. New rules, new content, and 30 new weapons. It features multiplay only, and therefore it is only playable online or on a local area network. In order to play Firearms, you need to own a copy of Half-Life. Firearms being developed by the FA team and it's a non-commercial project. We are developing Firearms because we think it's fun. In Firearms you play in teams, or rather armed forces. Every time you join or start a game, you will join one of the two forces being Red or Blue. Each time you choose what weapons and optional items you want, a kevlar vest is required gear though. Each force has an certain amount of reinforcements, which stands by and are thrown into action as a game progresses. When there are no reinforcements left, and all active soldiers have the been killed, the standing team wins the battle. There are lots of different scenarios and mission objectives in Firearms, and the above rules is the basic way it plays on all of them. Each individual soldier is awarded ranks as he gets better and when he helps the team. You can also gain skills as you advances in rank. Bandages can heal your gun shot wounds, but they won't make you gain in health points, so you should be aware of the danger lurking all places, when you and your team moves into enemy territory. Firearms has been around for a long, long time. Development started back in December 1998, while the whole team were all new and had no experience in game development. The first 12 months of its development we used to evolve our own skills. To learn more about all the aspects of Firearms gaming and features, visit our comprehensive Manual.

Que nadie se vago y me ayude porfavor! xD

TyaGo

yo te ayudaria pero es muchoooooo :D:D:D:D

Lispeth

Yo tb estaría dispuesta a ayudarte .. p q no nos lo repartimos entre un par y asi le ayudamos? anda chicos q no nos cueta nada !!!!!

Enga ya me pasaré por aki, aun asi iré traduciendo algo, asi es q si ya lo teneis avisadme perras que no kiero hacer el trabajo para nada, aunq claro, me vale para uno de mis examenes de Septiembre, de los muchos q tengo :P

SaluT !

LuAs

Por favor lo necesito ya es para la seccion Firearms: Información de la web www.clanfeu.es.vg

Pero las traducciones deben de ser buenas completamente bien

GRacias, venga chavale q podeis

Lispeth

Si si me aburro y weno, he dicho vamos a ayudar al chikito este, no se si será muy correcta ... pero esto es lo q he hecho:

Sonidos de una batalla sangrienta y gritos de muerte vienen de la parte delantera del tunel [del tunel situado mas alante]. Cuerpos volando por los aires con granadas explosivas, compañeros asesinados por el despiadado murmullo de una M60. sin escapatoria, el tunel ha de ser puesto en peligro. Arrastrándome fuera de mi sitio sniper, me aproximo a la boca del tunel y agazapado en una postrada posición y preparada mi ultima granada de mano. Despacio, me arrastré hasta el tunel serpenteando de derecha a izquierda. Finalmente, pasos en la distancia. Lancé la granada hacia un montón de cajas y me sentí satisfecho cuando ésta mató a dos enemigos escondidos. Desafortunadamente, una granada enemiga vino a caer en mis pies. Intenté salvar mi pie y eché a correr pero la muy .... explotó y me produjo graves heridas. Me desangraba con rapidez, pero afortunadamente tenia unas cuantas bendas para detener el carmesí [sangre] que salía. Pasos aproximándose. Recargué mi Stery AUG y akabé con la vida del loco que corría hacia mi. Mas gente le seguia, mas cuerpos cayeron. Finalmente, unos cuantos compañeros vinieron a asistirme y nos movimos cuidadosamente bajo las bovedas del tunel. Desde algun sitio del exterior, una bala de sniper entró en mi pierna derecha y la rompió. Cojeando, desangrándome cerca de la muerte, no tenia nada que perder. Tiempo suficiente para pillar a uno par el equipo. Abrí el Steyr y lo cargué tan rapido como pude, disparando a todo aquello que se movía. Al fin, el final del tunel estaba en nuestro objetivo y delante de mi estaba nuestro objetivo, el puete, el cual con orgullo albergaba la bandera de nuestro enemigo. Desafortunadamente, el lugar estaba atestado de gente esperando por mi llegada. La ultima cosa que recuerdo es el sonido estrepitoso de seis diferentes pistolas y el inquietante dinamismo de varias granadas. Al fin sali en un grito de gloria. Armas de fuego como descritas por Chris Jensen

hay algunas cosas q no me cuadran bien, pero ese se puede redactar. Enga dime lo q sea y mañana te la termino.

Un saludo y un kiss Lis

MayheM

usa algun traductor online, vease www.google.com o www. altavista.com no son perfectos, pero por lo menos te dara una idea de que va y luego le echas imaginacion y criterio y a la aventura!!! :)

Lispeth

personalmente, los traductores online son una mierda xD no se puede traducir literalmente del ingles al español, y los phrasal verbs no son tomados como tal, lo que cambia el sentido de todo ....

^^

Maniac

ánimo lispeth tu puedes xD

HeaS

yo te ayudaria pero es mucho texto tiu...enga si kieres...

LuAs

venga solo queda el 2º parrafo q alguien me ayude!

Gracias Lispeth

Venga animarosssss

Lispeth

Chicos ! que no se tarda tanto en hacerlo, eso lo hice en media hora como mucho no me seais panfilos !!!!

Seguiré haciendolo, si tengo tiempo, y si es asi mañana lo tendrás posiblemente.

Un saludo y un kiss ^^

G

Como te lo curras Lis :)

Lispeth

Es que el pobre muchachito necesita ayuda y nadie lo hace, sois una panda de bixejos muy grandes !!!!!

Iba a seguir ahora, pero mariguana y traduccion no son wena combinacion xD

Enga un besote ^^

pHuCkEr

no pide ni nada el chaval...-_-;;
algo a canvio? mahaha~~

Lispeth

Ya ta chico, aqui la tienes al final me he puesto y la he hecho ahora mientras charlaba con un amigo :P

ahi te va entera:

-@- Basado en un hecho reaL xD -@-

Sonidos de una batalla sangrienta y gritos de muerte vienen de la parte delantera del túnel [del túnel situado mas adelante]. Cuerpos volando por los aires con granadas explosivas, compañeros asesinados por el despiadado murmullo de una M60. sin escapatoria, el túnel ha de ser puesto en peligro. Arrastrándome fuera de mi sitio sniper, me aproximo a la boca del túnel y agazapado en una postrada posición y preparada mi ultima granada de mano. Despacio, me arrastré hasta el túnel serpenteando de derecha a izquierda. Finalmente, pasos en la distancia. Lancé la granada hacia un montón de cajas y me sentí satisfecho cuando ésta mató a dos enemigos escondidos. Desafortunadamente, una granada enemiga vino a caer en mis pies. Intenté salvar mi pie y eché a correr pero la muy.... explotó y me produjo graves heridas. Me desangraba con rapidez, pero afortunadamente tenia unas cuantas vendas para detener el carmesí [sangre] que salía. Pasos aproximándose. Recargué mi Stery AUG y acabé con la vida del loco que corría hacia mí. Mas gente le seguía, mas cuerpos cayeron. Finalmente, unos cuantos compañeros vinieron a asistirme y nos movimos cuidadosamente bajo las bóvedas del túnel. Desde algún sitio del exterior, una bala de sniper entró en mi pierna derecha y la rompió. Cojeando, desangrándome cerca de la muerte, no tenia nada que perder. Tiempo suficiente para pillar a uno par el equipo. Abrí el Steyr y lo cargué tan rápido como pude, disparando a todo aquello que se movía. Al fin, el final del túnel estaba en nuestro objetivo y delante de mi estaba nuestro objetivo, el puente, el cual con orgullo albergaba la bandera de nuestro enemigo. Desgraciadamente, el lugar estaba atestado de gente esperando por mi llegada. La ultima cosa que recuerdo es el sonido estrepitoso de seis diferentes pistolas y el inquietante dinamismo de varias granadas. Al fin salí en un grito de gloria. El juego Firearms descritas por Chris Jensen

-@- Explicación técnica -@-

FireArms es una modificación de HL, el videojuego de VALVe Soft. Es una realista modificación del juego, que se centra en el juego en equipo con el motor del Half-life alterado hasta extremo. Nuevas reglas, nuevo contenido, y 30 nuevas armas. Solo funciona para multiplayer, y además tan solo es posible jugar en inet o en LAN. Para jugar al Firearms, necesitas tener una copia del HF. Firearms esta siendo desarrollado por FA team y es un proyecto no comercial. Lo estamos desarrollando porque creemos que es divertido. En Firearms juegas en equipo, o en ejércitos. Cada vez que empieces o te unas, tendrás que unirte a uno de los dos bandos siendo, azul o rojo. Cada vez que elijas las armas y equipamiento que quieres, el kevlar es necesario. Cada grupo tiene un numero determinado de refuerzos, que le apoyan y son introducidos en la acción mientras el juego avanza. Cuando ya no quedan mas refuerzos, y todos los soldados activos han sido asesinados, el equipo que siga en pie ganará la batalla. Hay diversidad de mapas, objetivos en Firearms, y las reglas mencionadas anteriormente son la base para todos. Cada soldado es recompensado con rangos a medida que va siendo mejor y ayuda a su equipo. También ganas habilidades según tu vayas subiendo de rango. Las vendas pueden curarte tus heridas de bala para dejar de desangrarte, pero no te rellena la vida, por lo que debes estar a cubierto mientras tu equipo y tu os movéis hacia el territorio enemigo. Firearms ha estado por aquí desde hace mucho tiempo. Su creación empezó en Diciembre de 1998, cuando el equipo entero era nuevo y no tenían experiencia en lanzamiento y desarrollo de juegos. Los doce primeros meses de su desarrollo solíamos desarrollar nuestros propios skills. Para aprender mas sobre todas las expectativas de Firearms, visita nuestro manual.

Weno eso es todo, tal vez tenga algun fallo por ahi .. sorry pero ... la he hecho en un tiempo record :P

Kiss

LuAs

Lispeth marihuana? eres de los mios xD

Muchas muchas gracias a todos los que me habeis ayudado, con esto me apallaré y haré unos arreglos.

GRACIAS!

Lispeth

Nada chico, me entretuve mucho haciendola, y la mariguana y la traduccion no son tan incompatibles como yo pensaba :P

Un placer ayudarte y hasta otra :)

Besotezz Lis

Ah! BgC POWA !!!! :P

HeaS

jajajaja, traductor a domincilio y to!!!xDDDDD

Lispeth

MAs que a domicilio, traductora cibernetica xD Es que me gusta por eso lo hice, y weno el muchachito necesitaba ayuda :P

Enga un Besote :)

asdasd

Mira leyendo hace un rato me he encontrado este articulo y me molaria leerlo en castellano, me ayudas? Aqui te dejo el articulo...

Prologue
The pages contained within this text document one of the oldest, bloodiest wars in the history of existence. One between two worlds and the inhabitants contained within them. In order to fully comprehend the cause of this war, I will need to explain a few things about the universe.

Every world in the universe is connected to the others by the Great Dark Beyond, a realm known to many as "The Twisting Nether." Not only does this realm bind the multiple worlds together, but it also the domain in which the souls of the inhabitants in each world go. The Afterlife, if you will. Even the most pure-of-heart can be corrupted by an eternity of pain and torture in the Nether, making the spirits of the dead a powerful, and more importantly, dangerous tool to those who know how to tap into it.

The Twisting Nether has also been known to harbor a race of creatures called Daemons. Daemons are winged, devil-like firebeasts who normally reside in the lower planes of existence, leaving only to spread suffering and destruction in other worlds. These creatures all rally under the Daemonlord Sargeras, and are incredibly evil, with little regard for life and no remorse for the pain they inflict.

It is because of things like the Daemons and the evil spirits of the Nether that each world has a Guardian to protect it. Guardians are, or once were, indigenous creatures (almost always sentient) of the world they protect. They are immensely powerful, and can grow to extreme ages of a thousand years or more. They receive their power from their parents, who in turn derive their power from their own parents. It is a cycle that has existed since the dawn of time, and a succession to which the origin is unknown.

Whomever, or whatever created the Guardians has either long since died, or has ceased interfering with their activities, leaving the ability for a terrible mishap to occur. One such mishap occurred, catapulting a peaceful, happy world into a cataclysmic war of which there has almost been no match.

A world named Azeroth....

WarCraft 1 Background

Guardianship was passed down as it should be for countless ages in Azeroth. The Order of Tirisfall protected the inhabitants of the world for millennia until the coming of the Daemos. The powerful Daemonlord Sargeras attacked the world, attempting to drain it of its primordial mana and the Guardian Aegwyn stood as the only bastion between him and Azeroth. After an exhausting struggle, Aegwyn managed to defeat Sargeras and entomb him beneath the North Sea. 800 years of peace ensued.

Deeming it time to once again pass down the mantle of guardianship Aegwyn found a suitable father for her child - Azeroth court conjurer Nielas Aran. In the fall of the year 559 Medivh was born. Aegwyn transferred all her knowledge and power into the child, locking it away to manifest itself when he was ready to assume his awesome powers.

On the eve of Medivh's thirteenth birthday the powers inside him awakened. Unable to deal with the raw energies coursing through him Medivh suffered massive psychic trauma. The clerics at Northshire managed to pacify him and for the next six years tended to his all but comatose body.

Eventually Medivh awoke, seemingly in control of his powers. Yet, underneath his facade of composure there was a hint of corruption, as if during his sleep something had twisted his soul and he would never again be the same.

Medivh retired to his tower and began to delve into the forbidden arts of Necromancy. It was then that he first managed to tap into the Twisting Nether. One night, while probing the Great Dark Beyond, Medivh came across another presence - Gul'dan the Orcish Warlock. Through his commune with the Warlock, Medivh made a deal. He would reveal the location of the tomb of Sargeras to Gul'dan for the return of one small favor - the destruction of the one thing keeping him from ascending to power - the kingdom of Azeroth.

And it was so that the first of many portals was opened between the world of Azeroth and Draenor.

Warcraft 1

The kingdom of Azeroth was a prosperous one. The humans who dwelled there turned the land into a paradise. The Knights of Stormwind and Clerics of Northshire Abbey roamed far and wide serving the King's people with honor and justice. The well trained armies of the King maintained a lasting peace for many generations.

Then came the Orcish hordes...

No one knew where these creatures came from, and none were prepared for the terror that they spawned. Their warriors wielded axe and spear with deadly proficiency, while others rode dark wolves as black as the moonless night. Unimagined were the destructive powers of their evil magiks, derived from the fires of the underworld.

After 5 years of vicious war the Orcs, headed by the warchief Blackhand annihilated the humans and drove the refuges from the mainland. During those years a human raiding party managed to infiltrate Medivh's tower and killed him in the very room where he first made contact with the Horde. Gul'dan, sensing Medivh's cries for help across the Nether, probed into his mind, searching for the secrets of the tomb of Sargeras. While in Medivh's mind, the humans slew Medivh; thus, trapping Gul'dan inside and causing a massive coma. Blackhand did not live to see his conquest fulfilled. As his ultimate victory drew near his underling, Orgrim Doomhammer betrayed him; killing him and taking the mantel of power for himself. King Llane himself was killed at Stormwind after sending his wife and son to safety. Anduin Lothar, commander of the armies of Azeroth, scrounged up the remaining survivors and set off across the Great Sea to the shores of Lordaeron.

WarCraft 2

Upon their arrival, the Azeroth refugees were quickly granted shelter and Lothar presented his tale before the rulers of the six kingdoms: Lordaeron, Stromgarde, Kul Tiras, Gilneas, Dalaran and Alterac. These nations, with the exception of Gilneas there founded the Alliance and prepared for the impending war.

Back in Azeroth, Doomhammer realized the necessity to keep the Hordes at war, else they would turn upon themselves. Convinced, the immediately set out to construct ships to carry the Horde across the Great Sea on onto the shores of a new battlefield.

Severly underestimating their rivals the Orcs were beating off the shores and back into Azeroth. The humans, under Lothar attacked the Orcish citadel, Blackrock Spire, and crushed the Orcs. The cost of victory was great however. Preceding the battle, Lothar had hoped to make peace with the Orcs and a party was sent out to try to establish a treaty. After a week with no word from Lothar, the humans attacked. On the path to the gates of the Spire they found their leaders mangled corpse - Lothar was dead.

The Humans pressed on to the Dark Portal itself and with the help of many mages sealed the portal forever, or so they thought.

WarCraft 2 Expansion

Shortly after destroying the mystic gate into Azeroth, the Humans discovered that the rift still existed. Human forces ventured beyond the Dark Portal into Orcish lands to put an end to the threat of yet another invasion by the Horde. At the same time, Ner'zhul - Warchief of the Shadow Moon clan - had seized control of the Orcish hordes of Draenor, and gathered his forces in an attempt to open portals to other worlds, while bringing the nations of Azeroth to their knees.

The Human forces manage to seal the gate to Azeroth from the world of Draenor. Ner'zhul does however open other portals and escapes into one of them with the remaining Orcs. The humans, trapped in Draenor also go through one of Ner'zhul's many portals. The Orcs in Azeroth are rounded up and herded into prison camps while their fate is decided.

Lord of the Clans/WarCraft 3 Background

Many years after the Dark Portal that bound the Orcish homeland of Draenor and the Human world of Azeroth was destroyed, a young Orc named Thrall was captured and raised as a slave by humans who followed the ways of treachery rather than those of honor.

Using the skills driven into him by his captors with his own natural strength and courage, Thrall escaped his wicked masters and, once free, set out to find his stolen heritage. Finding his kind forced to live passively in controlled settlements, the young warrior sought out the few, scattered Orc clans that managed to evade the wrath of the Alliance. From their camps in the harsh wilderness, Thrall swore to lead his brothers back to the status their heritage demanded. Under Thrall's leadership as the new Warchief of the Horde, the Orcs rediscover their abandoned Shamanistic culture and use this newfound power to revolt against their cruel wardens.

WarCraft 3

As civil strife rages through the nations of the Alliance, the lands of Azeroth undergo strange changes, and the threat of a new, unseen foe draws near. Finally, in an unholy firestorm from the heavens, the Burning Legion arrives. Cursed to roam the greater realms forever to consume the primal energies of magic to survive, the Legion has ravished world after world in its mad lust for arcane power. Cunning, sinister and seemingly unstoppable, these dark slayers come to not only drain this domain of its magic, but to eradicate all life within it, as well.

Now, in the face of an even greater invasion, the reunited Horde and the armies of Azeroth have shifted their focus from conquest, betrayal, defense or honor to that of basic survival...

Tio estoy seguro de que puedes hacerlo, venga echame una mano

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!

j/k ;)

Lispeth

Tu tas loco !!!! una cosa es un par de parrafos pero no la biblia en verso !
Lo miraré por encima y segun la dificultad, y mis ganas me lo pensaré :P

Un saludo chicos ^^

Crawler

Lispeth ownz da world

wen curro :)

:**

NarThaX

OEJ AOJEOAJEOJEAO JEOAEJOEAJOEJ
q me partooo dios asdasd te sales muehahehaeha :*D va he despertao a mi padre de la risa.

Lispeth

Tu si que me owneas !!! marry me !!!! :P

BubYS

killos... vosotros... q habeis fumao ultimamente?

Snake

Pa mi k el chaval ste no kurra mucho.
A part d los textos, k son sakados d una web, y no x traducirlos cambian, es plagio, al igual k su web.

http://webcindario.com/clanfeu/index.html

Id a verla, y a ver a k web en la ke veis este mnsaje os suena. Un tanto sospechosa no? Juzgad vosotros mismos.

Snake

cn este post no akuso a nadie d plagio de media-vida, si d lo dl texto, pq eso es plagio a mi punto d vista.
Pero lo dl diseño d la web, pus, jur, m parece k se parecen dmasiado, kitando el kolor.

Lispeth

pues este ultimo post de plagio me ha kedado pillada, ya no me entero ..y no, desgraciadament eno estoy fumada debido a la escasez de petas en mi ciudad :(

LuAs

Haber dos cosas:

1º Yo no hago plagio solo me fije en la estructura de media-vida para hacer la mia, anda q no hay webs con que tienen en la cabecera lo de las noticias y lo del texto, SÍ plagié leer bien plagié la noticia pero con permiso de media-vida les pregunte si podia poner exactamente la noticia y al final de q es de media-vida y me dijeron q si. Lo del diseño trankilos no me convence el q tengo y lo voi a cambiar q ya lo tengo echo, estoi esperando a q miarroba.com termine con su nuevo servidor y nos deje subir archivos de nuevo.

Siento mucho si pensais q hago plagios pero es mentira solo me fije un poco joer no es pa tanto, como ya he dicho antes estoi probando variuos diseños y este no me convence y ademas ya tengo otro q creo q sera definitivo.

saludos a todos

Usuarios habituales