/a/jp/ - Animu & Mango ⑨.0: Dictadura de Gensokyo Edition

Chanrul

I dont even

spoiler
Nerviosillo

Swordito

-Power

Riken Harima Branch's SPring-8 Angstrom Compact Free Electron Laser (SACLA) research center began streaming the "Mirai Koshi: Harima SACLA" anime short on Monday promoting the center's X-ray Free Electron Laser (XFEL) device, which makes it possible for researches to observe atoms and molecules in real time.

would watch

1 respuesta
bigbizkit

A qué esperáis?
Es EL juego para /a/ !

MavenBack

#9514 railgun s3?

Kiwii-chan

#9491 a que esperáis para comprarlo?

https://twitter.com/CA_The_Big/status/255982319360434178/photo/1

y este hilo debería cerrarse hasta que vuelva Keinart.

1 respuesta
Kotomi

#9517 me pagan a mi 4,95 por llevarme eso no?

_KzD_

As some eagle-eyed users have noticed, all website and forum links for all scanlation groups have disappeared. In addition to this, none of the IRC links are clickable anymore; they remain as plain text. We regret to inform all of you that we have received a DMCA takedown notice. Of course, we wish to keep MangaUpdates running, so we had to resort to these measures. The representative of the group that submitted the DMCA has so far said these actions are enough.

Despite these changes, our release and group submission policies remain the same. Releases must be from scanlation groups that exist according to MangaUpdates, meaning they must have a group entry. In order to have a group entry, the group still needs to submit one or more of the following: website, forum, Twitter, Facebook, and IRC channel. The website and forum will not be displayed anywhere on MangaUpdates though. These pieces of information will be for our own purposes in order to verify the existence of a release. We continue to strive to display accurate information for all series, groups, and releases, so we will check the validity of every submitted release. If you feel a release is fake, you can submit a Change Request, and we will double check your claim.

Thank you for continuing to use MangaUpdates.

• lambchopsil & Manick

http://www.mangaupdates.com/news.html?id=44023

Took 'em long enough..

viCOnFire

Sabeis si shinda sekai es un buen fansub en el que ver series?

(Es que me apetece descargarme un par en buena calidad >.<)

1 respuesta
Shikatsu

#9520 La página que calzan es un poco horrible. A mí con eso ya me basta para no bajarme nada de ellos. (Aunque igual son unos artistas)

NarueNina

Hola.

Esto es mejor que jaypee?

1 respuesta
Kotomi

Nerviosillo

Kancore time? Kancore time!

FAIA! FAIA! FAIA!

iosp

Vengo a mataros.

Nerviosillo

DON'T STOP THE FIRE!

iosp

Tu lo has querido.

Swordito

viCOnFire

Ya era hora!

Learn all the names!

Nerviosillo

Apuntad a Flash Player Plugin! FAIA!

Nostal

No sé qué coño está pasando, pero yo quiero mi Loli Comander ASAP

Syuk

1 respuesta
Kotomi

estrenos 2013
kirito

MavenBack

#9532 No se que me da más pena, si el shit taste de japón o que te des cuenta ahora

1 respuesta
Syuk

#9534 No sé, sabía sobre el taste japonés, quizás lo triste es que no hayas pillado que la intención era reírme un rato de la lista :(

1 respuesta
MavenBack

#9535 Es que ya me rei las 400 veces que las pusieron antes, encima la pones con el titulo en pancholando y con el memegandalf, omedetou

1 1 respuesta
Seblel

wich kancolle wud u fug

Syuk

yahirobis

Ahora mismo tengo ganas de hacer esto con un mando.

1 comentario moderado

Usuarios habituales

Tags