Me han censurado un AMV...

Dj_Sergio

Os pongo el correo que me acaba de llegar:

YouTube

Dear Member:

This is to notify you that we have removed or disabled access to the following material as a result of a third-party notification by Nippon Television Network Corporation claiming that this material is infringing:

Nana - AMV Nena Daconte - Idiota: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adBAQ5k33Yk

Please Note: Repeat incidents of copyright infringement will result in the deletion of your account and all videos uploaded to that account. In order to avoid future strikes against your account, please delete any videos to which you do not own the rights, and refrain from uploading additional videos that infringe on the copyrights of others. For more information about YouTube's copyright policy, please read the Copyright Tips guide.

If you elect to send us a counter notice, to be effective it must be a written communication provided to our designated agent that includes substantially the following (please consult your legal counsel or see 17 U.S.C. Section 512(g)(3) to confirm these requirements):

(A) A physical or electronic signature of the subscriber.

(B) Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.

(C) A statement under penalty of perjury that the subscriber has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.

(D) The subscriber's name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that the subscriber consents to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if the subscriberis address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and that the subscriber will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under subsection (c)(1)(C) or an agent of such person.

Such written notice should be sent to our designated agent as follows:

DMCA Complaints
YouTube, Inc.
1000 Cherry Ave.
Second Floor
San Bruno, CA 94066
Email: copyright@youtube.com

Please note that under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification may be subject to liability.

Sincerely,
YouTube, Inc.

Copyright © 2006 YouTube, Inc.

Vamos no me jodas, hay un monton de gente haciendo AMV's (incluso de esa serie) y a ellos no se lo censuran..
No lo entiendo ¿alguien me lo puede explicar mejor?
Salu2

ZaEk

Significa que a Google le están creciendo los enanos :S

B

Yo creo que es por la canción.

No no, si yo lo decía por la mala canción, no por el copyright de la canción xDD está claro que el motivo real es la denuncia a youtube de esa cadena. Y me imagino que habrán elegido al azar y le habrá tocao a Sergio.
||
\/

Joey

Dificil de entender, pero a lo mejor es por la cancion como bien te han dicho, aunque el mensaje de borrado dice esto "This video has been removed at the request of copyright owner Nippon Television Network Corporation because its content was used without permission".

Fijo que han visto tu video vaya

En fin, google, google, google...

Dj_Sergio

ahora que me fijo en el gmail, tambien hay otro correo exactamente igual, solo que en este me han censurado otro video de la misma serie en el cual ponia el final de un capitulo:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2w3DYxD__8k
salu2

Que vuelvan los anteriores dueños!!!

Pontifex

los antiguos dueños de youtube deben estar frotándose las manos, el mejor negocio de la historia

Aeron

Hay alternativas a youtube, creo que va a ser hora de usarlas :(

Dod-Evers

#6, recuerda que no les dieron dinero "dinero", les pagaron en acciones de google. Para que tengan dinero, primero tiene que haber dividendos entre los accionistas o vender las acciones, y obtener dinero con ellas.

http://es.finance.yahoo.com/q?s=GOOG

Más facil, 473,55 $ vale 1 sóla accion de google.

#1, Siempre puedes puedes subier el AMV a otros sitios.

olablair

#5 me parece a mi que con los anteriores dueños iba a pasar lo mismo.

Más que nada porque cuando tienes a 200 empresas denunciandote por violaciones de copyright, o te bajas los pantalones o chapas la página xD

Nesquik

#5 gilipollas, te crees que si no lo hubiera comprado Google no te lo hubieran censurado?

maRc

#1, no tienes muy claro el concepto de censura.

Usuarios habituales

• maRc
  • Nesquik
  • Dod-Evers
  • Aeron
  • Pontifex
  • Dj_Sergio
  • Joey