Tercera temporada de Genshiken este verano

TRON

Genshiken 3 para la temporada de verano \o/

The June issue of Kodansha's Monthly Afternoon magazine is revealing that the television anime of Shimoku Kio's Genshiken: Second Season sequel manga is coming from a new studio. Tsutomu Mizushima (Girls und Panzer, Squid Girl, XXXHOLiC, Genshiken OAV, episode director on first Genshiken) is serving as both director and sound director at Production I.G. Michiko Yokote is returning from the previous Genshiken projects to supervise the series scripts, and Junichiro Taniguchi (Yondemasu yo, Azazel-san, Natsuyuki Rendezvous, Mudazumo Naki Kaikaku) is the new character designer.

Toshihisa Kaiya (Bunny Drop, Robotics;Notes, Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex episode animation director) and Taniguchi are collaborating as chief animation directors. Studio Fuga's Ichirou Tatsuta (Bunny Drop, Robotics;Notes) is serving as art director with Katsufumi Hariu (Yuruyuri, Katanagatari) designing art and Emiko Ueno (Yondemasu yo, Azazel-san, Psycho-Pass) in charge of color keys. Takayuki Uragami is designing clothes, and Shingo Takenaka is designing props.

Fumio Kogawa is serving as director of photography, while Junichi Uematsu is editing. The studio Dandelion (Blood-C: The Last Dark) is in charge of 3D animation, and Starchild Records is producing the music.

The new anime will premiere this summer, and the next issue of Monthly Afternoon will announce the new cast members in May.

Takashi Ikehata directed the first Genshiken anime series at Palm Studio, and Mizushima directed the opening and ending animation sequences. Mizushima also directed the Genshiken video anime at the studio Asiadou, while Kinji Yoshimoto directed the Genshiken 2 sequel anime (not be confused with the upcoming Genshiken: Second Season anime) at the studio ARMS in collaboration with Asiadou.

The Genshiken: Second Season manga continues the adventures of the otaku college club "The Society for the Study of Modern Visual Culture." Kodansha Comics published the second volume of this manga in North America in March. Del Rey released the first Genshiken manga series as well as the Kujibiki Unbalance spinoff in North America.

Media Blasters licensed the first two Genshiken television anime series, the Genshiken videos, and the Kujibiki Unbalance anime in North America. In Japan, Showgate and Media Factory will include all of these earlier Genshiken anime projects in a Genshiken Complete Blu-ray Box illustrated by Kio on June 26.

Fuente: ANN

Link34

Yay \o/

iosp

Ya tengo excusa para verme las demas \o/

1 respuesta
tloud

Viendo la noticia me he animado a ver esta serie que tenia pendiente y esta entretenida.

1 respuesta
B

Holy shit, justo llevo unos días leyéndome el manga por donde lo dejé hace eones. Fucking Magic.

Ahora veremos más de Suzie animado, yay. Espero también mejor animación, aunque bueno a la primera temporada cualquier cosa le supera en ese sentido.

J

#3 #4 No perdáis el tiempo.

Shikatsu

¡Yee! Solo me falta leerme el último tomo del manga para terminar y este verano anime \o/

1 respuesta
tloud

#7 ¿El anime es fiel al manga? ¿Tiene censura el anime ? ¿Omite fanservice? (?)

Lo digo porque ya he acabado casi la 1º temporada y no me gustaría perder el tiempo con una mala adaptación

1 respuesta
B

La adaptación es buena aunque se salta algunas cosillas. Sobre todo el final de la segunda temporada.

Puedes ver el anime y luego seguir con el manga, de hecho, hay un capítulo del anime que no sale en el manga y sin embargo es canon ya que lo escribió el autor y luego lo usa en el manga.

Mi recomendación es que te veas el anime y luego empieces el manga por el capítulo 50 o por ahí (quizás un poco antes). Que equivale al final de la segunda temporada pero algunas diferencias. Sobre todo lo más importante es un viaje que hacen que ocurren cosas y es muy importante en el plot.

Coman2Sueco

DIOS no me jdoas despues de años sacan tercera temporada OU YEAH , vere el primer cap y si veo que no me acuerdo de mucho me la vuelvo a ver enterita :D

Usuarios habituales