French Shuffle 3.0 - Dream Team

Chevic

Un miembro de Liquipedia ha hecho un resumen de un podcast en frances sobre esto

https://twitter.com/Ragnarork C++ by day, esports by night - Liquipedia Staff - I write and interview for @TeamLiquidnet - Focus on CS:GO - May contain traces of french tweets.

• A podcast (in french) shedding some more light on the french suffle. I'll sum up a few interesting details about the process
  • The shuffle has been in the work for many weeks, if not months. A project led by NBK and shox, that didn't involve all the players at first.
  • In terms of timing: the ten players from both EnVy and G2 met after the major qualifier and shox, NBK announced the new lineup.
  • Many players weren't aware of it, though SmithZz was (even though he had not already accepted the offer to become coach).
  • Boddy wasn't aware of it, was doubtful about this new project, and specifically disappointed that negotiations were done in the back.
  • ScreaM took it badly, b/c he got left out of the shuffle, something that looks like a trend now in the french shuffles (e.g. KQLY & Titan).
  • The reason ScreaM got left out: an undisclosed person on the new lineup (name not revealed) doesn't want to play with him.
  • It's also mentioned that not involving all the players has been the norm in the other shuffles (like when boddy was picked up by G2).
  • Finally, what triggered this shuffle is the fact that french players want to go back at the top, and aren't pleased with the top10/15 of now
  • Since a lot of people are asking about it, there are no further precisions about which org this new team will represent.
2 1 respuesta
KroNo

Yo tal y como plantean el equipo lo veo perfecto, el que más quejas recibe, por lo visto es bodyy, pero lo veo un jugador joven y con mucho margen de mejora... Equipo Top, o eso espero.

B4lrog

Norma Nº1 de los french schuffles: Poner a Scream siempre en el peor equipo

#61Chevic:

"The reason ScreaM got left out: an undisclosed person on the new lineup (name not revealed) doesn't want to play with him."

Por los rumores que me han ido llegando, esta persona sería NBK- que no está contento con el estilo "poco profesional" de ScreaM

1 respuesta
KroNo

[media] https://twitter.com/France_CSGO/status/817692067174514688 [/media]

¿Alguien puede confirmar esto?

EDIT: Vale, es uno de los posibles equipos, no está confirmado. My fault.

KickGold

#63 A mi me ha llegado que nadie quiere jugar con ScreaM.

1 respuesta
B4lrog

#65 Jajaja sí, es cierto, pero parece que esta vez el "veto" lo pondría NBK.
Es curioso porque ScreaM es un tio de los que prefiere que su equipo gane a que a él mismo le salgan buenos partidos, que es poco egoista vamos. El "problema" es que no renuncia a su estilo de juego y los de su propio equipo suelen criticar que no sea más pragmático en ciertas situaciones.

Chevic

Acabo de ver esto y he recordado que se había hablado de Misfits sobre esto...a ver que pasa al final xD

E

Al psg

Usuarios habituales