Robo cuenta

Skols

Hello,

I apologize for any difficulty you may have encountered in registering your account.

Our records indicate that this CD Key is registered to another user -miguel34- to ensure that we have proof that you are the owner of the physical CD Key, we request that you complete the CD Key reset process - please follow the link below for instructions:

Title: Steam says my CD-Key is already in use when I try to register it. How do I reset my CD key?
URL: http://support.steampowered.com/cgi-bin/steampowered.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=70

Please note: A Sierra Half-Life CD Key or Counter-Strike CD Key unlocks more than the retail game in the Steam system. It includes:

Half-Life
Counter-Strike
Day of Defeat
Team Fortress Classic
Deathmatch Classic
Ricochet
Opposing Force

(For this reason the cost of mailing us the CD Key and the $10 USD CD Key reset service charge are reasonable expenses to verify your ownership of the game - purchased separately, these games would cost $74.65 USD)

You do not need to pay the $10 USD service charge if you can provide a copy of your purchase receipt for the game from within 90 days of submitting your request for assistance to support.

We must verify that you are the original, recent purchaser of the CD Key to waive the service charge - if you cannot verify that you are the original purchaser, the service charge will apply.

He enviado el email diciendoles que me robaron la cuenta y me envian esto , pero no entiendo muy bien lo que me quieren decir , alguien me lo puede explicar bien

PD: si mi ingles es pobre

PD2:ya se que el joputa de mike34 tiene mi cuenta pero no entiendo lo otro

TazzMaTazz

que escanees el ticket de compra, la cd-key del juego y les digas el juego que comprastes, se lo envies todo por mail y te darán otra cd-key en el menor tiempo posible. tambien dice que tiene que ser en 90 dias como mucho.

Skols

vale , gracias.

claro el ticket.......
como no hace 5 años que me compre el juego...

Sp0oN

pues si no tienes el ticket no puedes hacer nada..

cabron

Dice que tu CD-KEY ya ha sido registrada por otra persona, vamos, que si alguna vez le dejaste la cuenta a alguien, o la CD-KEY no es tuya y la has sacado de vete a saber donde, olvídate.

Si el juego es tuyo y alguien ha registrado tu CD-LEY, puedes demostrar que es tuyo enviando por correo el formulario que hay en el enlace que te han puesto junto con la CD-KEY (envías el papel en el que está impresa).

Usuarios habituales

• cabron
  • Sp0oN
  • Skols
  • TazzMaTazz