Ronda de análisis de Breath of the Wild

A

Hilo dedicado a recopilar todas las notas que vayan saliendo de la nueva iteración de la saga Zelda, que sale el 3 de marzo para Nintendo Switch y Wii U.

Medios internacionales

Edge 10/10

Famitsu 10/10

GamePro 94/10

IGN - 10/10

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild is a masterclass in open-world design and a watershed game that reinvents a 30-year-old franchise. It presents a wonderful sandbox full of mystery, dangling dozens upon dozens of tantalizing things in front of you that just beg to be explored. I’ve had so many adventures in Breath of the Wild, and each one has a unique story behind what led me to them, making them stories on top of stories. And even after I’ve spent more than 50 hours searching the far reaches of Hyrule, I still manage to come across things I haven’t seen before. I’ll easily spend 50 to 100 more trying to track down its fascinating moments

Gamespot 10/10

Breath of the Wild is a defining moment for The Legend of Zelda series, and the most impressive game Nintendo has ever created.

Gameblog fr 9/10

Polygon - Sin nota

I guess, in the end, it’s not just that Breath of the Wild signals that Zelda has finally evolved and moved beyond the structure it’s leaned on for so long. It’s that the evolution in question has required Nintendo to finally treat its audience like intelligent people. That newfound respect has led to something big, and different, and exciting. But in an open world full of big changes, Breath of the Wild also almost always feels like a Zelda game — and establishes itself as the first current, vital-feeling Zelda in almost 20 years.

RPG Site - 10/10

So here we are. How do you deal with a legacy like The Legend of Zelda? Turn it inside out. Borrow from others. Make something mad. And new. And old. And brilliant. I don't know how they did it either - but they did, and it works.

Kotaku - Sin nota

Breath of the Wild is the best Zelda game to date, and it accomplishes that simply by saying yes.

Eurogamer - Sin nota

What this all adds up to is superb sandbox game design, free of fiddle or bloat, unencumbered with preconceptions, and executed with the rock-solid reliability, tactile feedback and arcade brio for which Nintendo is justly celebrated. In other words: a total marvel.

Post Arcade (National Post) - Chad Sapieha - No Verdict

Based on the first 30 hours, Nintendo's first big Switch game is a masterpiece that can suck a player in for a 10-hour session and leave her wanting more

Shacknews - Jason Faulkner - 9 / 10

By avoiding the pitfalls, other open-world adventures have made too often, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild makes itself an instant classic.

Stevivor - Ben Salter - 10 / 10.0

Simply put, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild is the best launch title I've ever played. It's captivated me more than any game with a system launch, and it's rocketed straight into number one on my all-time favourite Zelda games. You could play it on Wii U, where it's still a fantastic game — clearly the best on the console. But it's that little bit more special to have such an amazing, massive game on a handheld system. Wherever you play, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild was worth the wait.

The Digital Fix - Andrew Phillips - 10 / 10.0

Having played numerous RPGs over many years, it's tough to think of one that is as spellbinding and so moreish as this. A modern day marvel on the Nintendo Switch, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild is simply stunning.

TheSixthAxis - Stefan L - 9 / 10

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild dramatically updates this venerable and beloved series, bringing new ideas into the fold which, while seemingly taking inspiration from others, seamlessly adapts them to fit and never loses its own identity. It’s refreshingly new and familiar at the same time, making for both one of the greatest launch titles and the sweetest swan songs any console could wish for.

TrustedReviews - Brett Phipps - No Verdict

Being billed as the huge system seller I picked up Breath of the Wild with some astronomical expectations that I never dreamed it could match. However, it has managed to, at least in the early going. I feel consumed by the game and am desperate to explore more of it and find all the dungeons I can to make sure Link is well prepared to face Ganon when the time comes.

USgamer - Mike Williams - 5 / 5 stars

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild draws from many sources of inspiration, including older Zelda games and titles like Skyrim and The Witcher 3, to create something wholly unique. Nintendo has crafted a wide, beautiful world to explore, underpinned with some interesting emergent mechanics. Breath of the Wild stands as one of the best in the series and a great opener for Nintendo's newest console.

Metro GameCentral - GameCentral - 10 / 10

The best Zelda there’s ever been, and very possibly the best video game ever made.

Nintendo Life - Thomas Whitehead - 10 / 10

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild is a landmark release for its franchise and Nintendo. It's the first time that Nintendo has truly taken on the open-world genre in a current-generation sense; in arriving late to the party, though, it embraces some strengths from top-of-the-class games while also forging its own identity. This game is a revolution for the franchise, but the Legend of Zelda essence is still there - its soul remains.The end result, then, is a captivating experience. This will be in the running as the best game in the IP's history, and it will likely be discussed as a leading contender in the broader open-world genre. Nintendo has bravely taken one of its biggest franchises in a new direction, and it's delivered a triumph.

Gameinformer - Sin nota

Breath of the Wild is an achievement in the design of a living world. Hyrule is massive, with multiple environmental systems layered on top of a grand adventure.

Medios nacionales

3DJuegos

Dado este paso, el camino no se detendrá, y ahora mismo lo que pienso es cómo Nintendo se las apañará para mejorar lo presente… porque ya no hay marcha atrás. Se han lanzado a un abismo desconocido, el de un videojuego desarrollado a gran escala y que considero que es un buen paso para volver al logo rojo de la compañía: esa época en que Nintendo removía la industria con innovaciones que han perdurado en el tiempo. Mañana es un día de celebración. No sólo gana Zelda. No sólo gana Nintendo. Ganan los videojuegos.

Eurogamer España - Sin nota

Gracias, Nintendo. Por el videojuego, por Zelda. Por estas lágrimas. Breath of the Wild 1 - Industria 0.

Vandal - 9.5/10

Ha mecido la pena la espera, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild es uno de los juegos más ambiciosos y sorprendentes de la amplia historia de Nintendo, con el que no han tenido reparos en poner patas arriba una saga tan querida y venerada, lo que ya de por sí es digno de elogio. Desafiante, divertido, bonito, abrumadoramente grande, Nintendo nos ha demostrado que puede haber muchas maneras de interpretar los mundos abiertos, y que queda un camino ilimitado por recorrer en este tipo de juegos. Si te gustan las grandes aventuras, en el sentido más primitivo de la palabra, te lo vas a pasar en grande con Breath of the Wild, un antes y un después en esta gran saga.

Meristation - 10/10

Breath of the Wild es un juego mágico por la increíble cantidad de detalles con los que cuenta, por el tremendo trabajo puesto en la construcción de su mundo, por la escala de su aventura, por la revolución que supone para la fórmula Zelda y por las lecciones que enseña a toda la industria sobre cómo plantear un mundo abierto. Es una obra maestra que demuestra la fortaleza de Nintendo como un estudio que entiende el videojuego como nadie y que es capaz de andar el camino recorrido por otros haciéndolo suyo y ofreciendo ejemplos brillantes de cómo sumergir al jugador en sus mecánicas apelando a su curiosidad y de forma completamente natural. Un título simplemente emocionante que nos muestra todas las virtudes a las que todo videojuego debería aspirar, cerrando el círculo que comenzó el primer The Legend of Zelda y devolviéndonos la inocencia de la saga, su capacidad para sorprender y mantenerse como uno de los referentes obligados de este sector.

Anaitgames - 10/10

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild es un juego rompedor y único, cautivador de una manera muy especial, muy Nintendo; una aventura inmensa que no quiere ser una representación (una leyenda) de esas escapadas infantiles al bosque: es el propio bosque.

YaW

Opencritic -> http://opencritic.com/game/1548/the-legend-of-zelda-breath-of-the-wild

A

Deal with it. GOTY 2017.

22 1 respuesta
aButreCa

Merecido todo

B

10 eran 10 los maletines que recibimos

Es bromi, que nadie se enfade

sefirus

A ve los nacionales que dicen

HeXaN

#3 Y cuando saquen el remaster, GOTY de nuevo.

B

24 críticas ya y se mantiene con un 98 en OpenCritic, lleva 15 dieces.

Por mucho que sea Zelda y la prensa no lo valore con el mismo prisma esto en la generación actual y post gamergate es una jodida locura, que es un 98 lmao.

Beethoven

Un juego por y para fanáticos incapaces de ver nada malo en ello, todo muy de 10.

1 1 respuesta
december

B

98 en Metacritic. Válgame Dios.

Kruul

Ahora solo faltaría que yo pueda disfrutarlo con mi WiiU en igualdad de condiciones que los usuarios de Switch. :)

pelusilla6

Yo no es por desprestigiar a ningún juego pero es que parece que regalan los 10s

Casi todos los últimos juegos de estos meses 90% fueron dieces
Antes era mucho más dificil

1 1 respuesta
Kb

pues es una burrada de notas

maletines? joder, pues han dado a toda la industria si es asi

a ver como siguen el resto de notas

B
Cryy

A ver cuanto tarda en venir el tipico cabezon a dar su discuristo.

ovarious

Madre mía Nintendo, con lo que han pagado a los medios podrían sacar una nueva trilogía Metroid.

StumKrav

#9 Claro, porque concebir que el juego igual es bueno, como que no. "Pa que"

1 respuesta
Josemsar

Cuando solo te interesa 1 juego exclusivo de la Switch de todo lo que va a salir en 2017 pero es el GOTY...

2 respuestas
HeXaN

¿En este juego hacemos como en otros y le hacemos caso a las notas de los usuarios o aquí toca hacerle caso a la de los medios profesionales?

B

#13 Ni de coña ningún juego ha recibido estas notas de forma reciente, es que directamente no hay nada en esta generación que se le acerque lo más mínimo en ese sentido.

seikooc

#19 y GOTY por diferencia, no como otros años que estaba ajustada la cosa

december

#19 Algunos compramos la ps4 en su día solo por Bloodborne... la Switch más de lo mismo, será comprada solo por Zelda (y por Xeno 2 y mario)

2 respuestas
A

Este sí que es el Retorno del Rey

Dawidh

http://www.metacritic.com/browse/games/score/metascore/all/all/all?sort=desc

Beethoven

#18 He dicho yo que el juego no sea bueno?

Josemsar

#23 Yo aguante la urgencia de Bloodborne. xDDDD

DAAAAAAAMN. QUE NO, QUE NO QUE NO QUE NO. Que no debo comprarla... QUe.... Que....

Nerviosillo

Quiero probar ya ese "open-world perfection".
Jesús, menuda media.

Thingol

Ay mi madre el bicho

december

Luego habrá alguno que diga que estamos en la peor generación de los videojuegos

1 respuesta

Usuarios habituales