Movimientos en ATN. Entra Kev1n, Forellenlord sale.

Yaya

Siguiendo con los movimientos en EU, se hace oficial la marcha de ForellenLord de ATN:

En el Facebook del jugador:

Hi lol nerds, followers, folks, youngsters and oldsters,
Gotta do an announcement:
Some may already knew, some heard, some did guess, I am going to leave my Team. Or better formulated: They replaced me.
The question is why? There are some reasons, some I'd agree to, some I definitely do not agree. Overall a lot of misunderstanding, different dedication and too less goodwill to fix the issues. You guys may dont like my words, but I'm not going into details of these problems and issues. I dont wanna talk bad about my teammates I spend over a year together. Considering my ingame performance, what you guys actually see was, that I didnt play enough heroes. I didnt adapt fast enough to the assassins meta game( Zed, fizz, older meta jayce). Whatsoever I had a really great time in Eloblade, in Alternate. I enjoyed the dream of Eloblade ruling over the world. My most exciting moment qualifying for the LCS after such a hard battle and comeback. The dominance of the newcomers, partying after 5:0 standings.
Then, the fall back, we started slacking. Creaton broke his Hand, myself making me unable to play for one week(worst decision of my life). After the comeback the team atmosphere was different. Less love, less trust, less dedication to win as a team. In the end, we arrived at the playoffs in a not deserved way. In the playoffs we had our fighting spirit back like we had it in the early days of the team. But EG prepared better, and won a well deserved match up.
After the gamescom we made a long break. In the later days of November my team informed me they think about replacing me. My journey has ended in the team. I wish my team The best luck and fun in the next season with their famous new guy. May they make their goals become true.

My journey in E-sports has not ended. Apparently I didnt archive my goal to become part of a top3 team in Europe. Yet we will see what the next day will bring. I'm still on fire and motivated to play League of Legends. To play in a Team. And maybe dream big again.
So what did last? Only one thing. Soloqueue. Oh yeah. Need to get the crone of number one soloqueue player back, or better called as the EloLord.
Keep track of it:
http://www.twitch.tv/forellenlord
Back to the roots.

Pues parece que ya esta, Kev1n será el nuevo jugador de ATN y ya veremos como organizan las lineas, pero Kerp mid y el ex-SK top es lo mas probable.

EDIT: Rumores confirmados:

La confirmación de los rumores, Kev1n nuevo toplaner de Alternate, Kerp nuevo midlaner:

Hello summoners!

I am delighted to inform you that Kevin "Kev1n" Rubiszewski will be joining team Alternate and will play with us in the LCS in season 4.

This means that Adrian "Kerp" Wetekam will be switching to the mid lane, a challenge he gladly accepted!

I'm very excited to work with Kevin as he has proven in the past to be a great player, we've briefly met in the gaming house where he will join us to practice for Battle of the Atlantic and the upcoming LCS season!

We're all very happy to have Kevin as our new member and we strive to achieve nothing short of greatness in the future.

I'm also happy to share with you that in the next few months, Jakub "Creaton" Grzegorzewski will be streaming a lot, he will be commentating his games, which means you guys might be able to improve yourselves by watching, follow him on Facebook, this way you will be the first to know when the stream goes live!

Our goal for the upcoming LCS season is to get closer with the community through streaming, guides from our players and much more.
Make sure to follow Kev1n on Facebook here & team Alternate here!
Also, make sure to visit our website frequently to stay up-to-date with news, updates and giveaways!
I hope to see all of you in the LCS studio and at the Riot LCS events next year, we'll be there!
Kevin sure is happy!

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/1s67j6/kev1n_joins_team_alternate/

K

El ATN ocelote se olía.

Sertkoc

Peineae

HeXaN

Una pena que ATN sólo brillara al comienzo de la LCS. Tenía esperanzas :<

1 respuesta
Bright_Fenix

No sé dónde poner esto yaya:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmlZGprmr7Q

Por otra parte esto ya se sabía a voces no? Lo que no sabía era el mal rollo interno, curioso el movimineto de todos todos los equipos :S

1 respuesta
APoKaLyPSiS

Pues a mi el amigo elolord me decepcionó bastante, para que mentir.

Yaya

Si, ya tenia toda la pinta pero bueno, a ver que tal le sienta al equipo.

#5 No he dicho nada, no hagas nada con eso, es una mierda de video que no dice nada.

#7 El título y la última línea de #1, tampoco es tan complicado.

xuse92

salseo del bueno

SayK

RPV con lo importante y salseo a ser posible? :buitre:

1 respuesta
RSN

I am going to leave my Team. Or better formulated: They replaced me.

B

quien suena para suplir la baja?

1 respuesta
ivi14

#11 kev1n o kerp, depende del que siga jugando en top

Cervidaez

I didnt archive my goal to become part of a top3 team in Europe

Que poquita ambición tiene, por dióh.

vieja

Una lastima que se valla FL, lo consideraba un muy buen jugador dentro de ATN. Esto me recuerda al tema Prolly con Complexity. Piques personales, y eso, y puerta, nada que ver con el nivel de juego.

slakk

Estaba cantado

SayK

En parte en lo de los campeones tiene razón el equipo, usaba 3, Lissandra, Dianna y Orianna :/

carmelomvp

Esta claro que los compañeros lo crucificaron cuando se fue de vacaciones una semana en medio de la LCS. Por lo que parece no tenia mucho compromiso y se enfadaron con el no?

T

hasta el mismo lo reconoce en el facebook. Que irse de vacas una semana fue una cagada bastisima.... No se podia esperar a acabar la lcs no.... cuando mejor estaba atn se pira un finde importante.

Y si, el tio es bueno, pero tambien tenia partidas de dar pena total, a parte de su poco poolchamp.

Sinceramente, si kerp da el nivel en mid, atn saldra ganando, porque kev1n es mas profesional que forellen de lejos

Leagrove

R.I.P Orianna ultimate 3k ELO

R

No entiendo esto. Ocelote no puede formar un equipo porque tiene contrato hasta finales de año con SK y este tio se puede pirar cuando le de la gana de ATN??

1 respuesta
Fastestwat

#4 MV tu sabes... decían que iban a ser top mundiales y ahí los ves.

SK Forellen. Gracias.

B

#20 lee al menos el primer parrafo

R

vale, se me paso XD, pero le compensan economicamente o no?

Th0ravez

Viendo el anuncio que más tarde ha hecho Alternate confirmando la marcha de FLord y la entrada de Kev1n para el próximo evento contra los equipos de NA, también se dice que Kev1n no está confirmado para la LCS. ¿Habrá posibilidades de peine, again?

Por lo que se ve, la principal razón de los cambios de roster en casi todos los equipos son los malos rollos.

Neodux

Deberían haber fichado a froggen

Kaneas

El problema con estas cosas siempre son los egos.

matute_ll

una pena, me gustaba mucho como player :)

filipendo

se podria ir a SK y largar a jesus

Lecherito

Que tiene de malo el Jesús ese de sk? :s

RTeks

Jesus es omnipotente, lavaos vuestras sucias lenguas pecadores.

Usuarios habituales