Nueva campeona: Kai'Sa, la hija del vacío

Rito_Tryhard

me faltan manos para agarrarme la polla.

me parece brutal, es una vayne 2.0

Dekai

Melafo.

Tiene toda la pinta de ser una Vayne 2.0. Pensaba que el siguiente ADC sería un hipercarry, pero esto me mola mucho más.

1 comentario moderado
TheDamien

#63 Enjoy the ban.

J

Kassadin Attacks Malzahar in Attempt to Prevent Sacrifice

League Champion KassadinSquare Kassadin is on the run after a failed attempt to prevent a sacrificial ritual, resulting in a major blackout within Zaun. According to witnesses, he discharged Void energy in an attempt to save a young woman from being sacrificed at the hands of fellow League Champion MalzaharSquare Malzahar. The energy was sucked into a hexvein conduit feeding into the nexus powering the southern district, causing extensive damage that will take Zaunite techmaturgical crews several days to repair.

Malzahar’s presence in Zaun attests to the existence of a growing subculture of Void worshippers. The self-proclaimed “prophet” is still met with intense skepticism, however, with Valoranian leadership equating his bodements to nattering gossip.

Despite his extremist views, Malzahar has found an audience. He appeared in Zaun’s southern district this morning with several hundred cultist followers, chanting in an unknown dialect. The gathering quickly escalated into a rally of both void worshippers and protesters alike, with the Prophet floating above a hexvein power node in the center of the crowd. Onlookers say the group soon carried a bound young woman out to Malzahar, over whom he initiated a sacrificial spell and caused his dagger to magically levitate above her.

It was at that moment that Kassadin abruptly materialized, dressed in full League regalia. He activated his sword and pointed it at Malzahar. A participant at the event, who refused to give his name, recorded the exchange between the champions. We transcribed a portion of it:

[Pulsing sound followed by shuffling and startled screams]

Kassadin: “Malzahar! Get away from her! She is not yours!”

Malzahar: “Brother! Enlightened Walker of the Path! Join us!”

Kassadin: “Don’t patronize me, mage! You threaten the balance! Let her go!”

[Another pulse sound, a woman’s scream, and a small explosion]

Malzahar: “See what you’ve done! This is your doing!”

Kassadin: “No!”

[Static]

Our source described what happened: “It all happened very fast. Kassadin appeared just like Malzahar said he would. The blast that Kassadin sent toward the Prophet seemed to pull itself to the dagger instead. When it hit, the dagger glowed and cut a hole open into the air. Like lightning, a shadow grabbed the woman and dragged her in. She disappeared! The explosion as the hole closed was what destroyed that power node.”

Reports say the Void energy explosion was not large, but the close proximity of the power node caused it to absorb the majority of the blast. A purple glow flowed down the conduit, causing fluctuations as it reached the nexus.

Zaun Security Supervisor, Rhoman Plath, made a statement soon after:

“Void Cultists are a crock, to be frank. We will be looking into the incident, but sadly, the death of one person is not news here in Zaun. We are in pursuit of Kassadin, seeing as he is the culprit behind the blackout. Unfortunately, as my men have informed me, he is nearly impossible to catch, so we hope he will come forward of his own volition. As for the victim’s identity, our initial investigation has suggested that this woman may, in fact, be Kassadin’s daughter.”

Es de hace muchos años, yo asumo que se basará en esto.

DM13

Pues nada, ya me has hecho divertirme suficiente Xayah, ahora a por M6 de este bicho. Nuevo main incoming

B

c

TheDamien

Que build y rol le veis a este champ? Con eso de que escala según buildees...

1 respuesta
Chrisnico

#68 yo creo que de administración y de jungla puede estar bien, incluso a lo mejor en medio.
Edit: administración=ADC xd

1 respuesta
Ragest

#69 kaisa la funcionaria de correos xd

1 1 respuesta
B

#31 Es lo que tiene los ADc que suelen ser Ad

1 respuesta
Chrisnico

#70 odio el corrector de mi móvil xDDD

TRippY

ROTO ROTO UEEE ROTO, siempre igual, luego hay un hype que no veas, todos se lo cogen en todas las partidas y el que no queda 0-10 y no lo vuelve a coger en su vida queda 10-5 y se piensa que está OP.
Me parece una puta mierda la verdad, esa ulti es una basura, que a menos que tenga una recarga de 30 segundos no vale para mucho, da escudito pero no hace daño, acordaos de esto.

1 respuesta
Reddington

#73 que una ulti no haga daño no significa que sea un mojón. sin saber el cd de la habilidad el tenerla te da opción de outplayear en 1vs1, llegar rápido a cazadas o ayudas de compañeros y poder dar la vuelta a la tf, el chase sobre enemigos que se hayan escapado a poca vida etc... son algunos ejemplo del uso que le veo a ese ultimate

1 respuesta
TRippY

#74 Y lo de que tenga plasma para poder tirarlo? Me imaginaba algo más explosivo, pero claro, si vas fedeado esta ulti es la bomba.

B

#71 al igual que eso de ap mid ha evolucionado, sería un buen cambio para los a(d)c también

MrGarciaZ

Deberían de pensar en cerrar el juego en cuanto a campeones y dejar de sacar refritos...

1 respuesta
Ramuntz

#77 Eso ni puede pasar ni va a pasar.
En el momento en el que dejas de sacar nuevo contenido a un juego se va al pozo, y el contenido principal de cualquier MOBA son los campeones.

B

Ya han sacado recolors para la skin

B
Ragest

http://www.probuilds.net/guide/show/EUW/3539444432/105986817

Numeritos numeritos

1 respuesta
B

#81 splash art de 10, skins in game de pena...

#11 Te copias el chiste y te llevas 97 manitas, tsss

1 1 respuesta
Ragest

Como cosa curiosa el runaans aplica la pasiva

Parkerr

Me la veo en medio e híbrida, casi como un corki 2.0

T

El diseño está chulo, pero no pega nada con su lore si tenemos en cuenta que Kassadin y Malzahar han entrado en contacto con el vacío y han acabado mutando y esta tras estar años ahí ha acabado desarrolando un traje simbiótico a lo Venom y nada más.

Zh3RoX

#82 como si las manitas me diesen de comer

Majravilla

En una build hibrida mete 1600 tras cargar la pasiva full build, muy rico

Edit: Las interacciones confirman que es la hija de Kassa, ¿pero Jinx tambien?

Shandalar

Escala un montón por AP, la veo muy híbrida.

Chrisnico

a lo mejor se ve con Diente de Nashor o Sable?

1 respuesta
ChaRliFuM

#89 Diente, Guinsoo, sablepistola hextech y a campeonar.

Usuarios habituales