Leagrove

Lo pongo en spoiler por si a alguien no le carga

spoiler
UnleasheD

Pero no era oficial ya? que cojones xD

unCoVered_

Hay que reconocer que su banner de Facebook lo peta xD

UnleasheD

#631 Sb permanece de suplente. Yo lo hubiese hecho al revés que queréis que os diga.

1 respuesta
ExiQ

En serio se va quedar de pagafantas el SB de suplente ahi pudriendose del asco? hahah pobre incauto

1 respuesta
R

#612 tambien hay un video, donde rekkles y xpeke se ponen a hacer el mongolo chocandose la mano y cyanide mira mal a xpeke, eso signfica que cya y xpeke se llevan mal? xD lo que se ve en ese video es algo obvio y es que el amor por cyanide y xpeke les nubla la vista.

Leagrove

La verdadera pregunta es ¿FREEZE?

Afling

#635 Yo lo hubiera hecho igual que tu, es mas, fichar a Rekkles para suplente si me parecia una jugada maestra

december

#636 Tiene contrato, es lo que hay

Leagrove
LoveMusic

ahora es su casa, buen judas mejor persona xd

2 respuestas
feederinox9

yo ya me he leido lo que dice rekkles sb y yellow entero, lo de que sb va a ser sub no se si esta tan claro
el manager dice que diran noticias los proximos dias, y sb dice que va a seguir mejorando para competir, y que tiene noticias nuevas pronto, y yellow que le desea la mejor suerte

a mi me huele que es sub hasta que anuncien que lo ha fichado otro equipo o algo, pero no se

1 respuesta
Afling

#642 Dentro de poco leeremos como en el futbol, yo desde shikito qeria estar en este equipo tt era mi sueño estoy llorando y to omg mi equipo del alma....

1 respuesta
UnleasheD

#643 Evidentemente, que van a decir, como tampoco dijeron en SK que Forg1ven se iba.

#642 Eso he pensado yo.

#644 Dentro de poco eso será hasta verdad xD. Dentro de un par de años los que puedan jugar la LCS que tengan 17 igual ven a Fnatic desde los 10 xD.

1 respuesta
unCoVered_

En fin.
No queda otra que apoyar al equipo. Si aguanté 6 años de Javier Paredes en el Zaragoza, podré aguantar a Rekkles en Fnatic durante una temporada xD

1 respuesta
Afling

#645 Mi sueño es contratar a Puszu de coach :P

#646 No creo ni una creo que sera media xD

feederinox9

para los que aun no les va la web y puedan leerlo:

Today, we are excited to announce the return of Rekkles! The Fnatic LoL team has continued their dominance in Europe and delivered an amazing performance at the Mid-Season Invitational against the best teams in the world. However, our goal has always been to compete on the biggest stages against the best teams in the world. This year, we intend to make our squad a force to be reckoned with on an international level, and to do that we have to make strategical decisions in order to put our players in the best position to succeed. With this squad we hope to continue our reign as European Champions and challenge for the World Championship later this year.
There's no denying Pierre "Steeelback" Medjaldi's impact on this young team, he has been an incredible asset to the squad, his work ethic and commitment to the game is something to be admired. We're thankful to have had the opportunity to work with him over this past split and can't wait to see what he will do as his professional career progresses. Steeelback will remain with Fnatic as a substitute ADC, we will have more information on his situation shortly.
Right now, Martin remains at home in Sweden. In the coming days, he will join the rest of the team to begin practice for the LCS Summer Split in our Berlin gaming house. The expectations are extremely high for this team, and we're going to do everything we possibly can to assist them in achieving their goals.
We would like to thank all our fans that have supported us through the years, and we look forward to giving you something to cheer for this year in the LCS. Our partners have also played a big part in helping us create this opportunity, and we are thankful for all their support. We would finally like to thank Elements for their professionalism throughout this process, and wish them luck with their new roster in the upcoming split.
Below you can read statements from Martin 'Rekkles' Larsson, Pierre 'Steeelback' Medjaldi and Bora 'YellOwStaR' Kim! You can also look forward to upcoming AMAs with Rekkles and other members of the Fnatic Management in the coming days.

Martin "Rekkles" Larsson, Fnatic ADC: Today I’m very pleased to announce that I’m returning to Fnatic, the organisation where I started my professional career, and where I now return with the ambition to fulfil my and the team’s goal: to win a World Championship.
My decision to join Elements in 2015 was a conscious one, and it’s fair to say that decisions don’t always turn out for what you hope for. Nevertheless, I’m grateful that I’ve grown both as a person and a professional League of Legends player. Although things didn’t ultimately work out I have nothing but respect for the Elements management and players - you are awesome!
Accepting an offer to return to an organisation I left not long time ago is not an easy decision either. However, we quickly came to the conclusion that we still share the same ambition and passion, and that my contribution to the team will only help to fulfil our dream. Re-joining Fnatic feels like coming home. To team up with my old support and friend Yellowstar, as well as the other talented teammates, feels like a unique opportunity to take on the best teams in the world.
I would like to use this moment to wish Elements the best of luck in the future, and also I would love to thank everyone out there that has supported me throughout my careers ups and downs. In a few days I will settle in with the Fnatic boys in our Berlin gaming house and I really can’t wait to get back into the games. Until then you can expect a bit of live streaming from me and also a Reddit AMA in the coming days.

Pierre "Steeelback" Medjaldi, Fnatic Sub ADC: The past 4 months have been an incredible experience for me, both personally and professionally. I feel like I have improved a lot from when we first started this journey. I'm also extremely proud of what we were able to accomplish this season, we achieved our goals and did so while having the time of our lives. I'm happy for the guys and can't wait to see what they will do next season, they are all very hard working guys and will give it their all.
I would like to thank everyone who took time to reach out to me on social media and show their support, it truly makes a difference. Right now I'm continuing to practice. I really love this game and competing against the other players, this is my passion and I will strive to get better every day. I will have an update on my status shortly!

Bora "YellOwStaR" Kim, Fnatic Team Captain & Support: First of all, starting the season with a brand new team was not an easy thing to handle, especially after the 2 years we have been through.
I decided to face up to the challenge and take it as an opportunity to build a team with very talented players that are willing to prove what they are really made of and slowly build a team to shine in Europe.
I have to admit that I didn't expect our roster to perform the way we did. The second we started practicing, I knew we had potential, we grew at a tremendous rate not only in game but as well as the behavior of these young players: the way they handled the pressure on stage, the massive crowd at big events and the level of play they showed against the best teams in the world. I'm still impressed. That is why I'm so grateful to everyone that took part in building the new team: management, coach and players.
Today, I'm excited to announce that Martin will be returning! Last year, Martin was the most consistent player in the team I could rely on, hard worker, really dedicated to the game and has all the assets to work towards reaching our final goal as a competitor. He only went from 1 team to another during his prime and earned a ton of experience in playing in a new team, with other players. I don't even think it was a mistake, ultimately you live and learn - this is what I've been through during all my years in esports and I have grown a lot thanks to the people I have been working with.
As a friend and a player, I have enough confidence to say that he has always impressed me by his dedication and his will to perform. In all honesty, I never wanted him to leave the roster but I can't force people to do so. Steeelback had to perform a lot to be able to fulfill the position and thanks to the team and coach, he truly improved over the season and I'm really happy that he was able to do so.
But at this point our focus is not to be the best in Europe, hence why the current roster decided that picking up Rekkles would be an improvement for the team and we all believe that this change will push our hopes higher and aid our goal of winning Worlds this year. So please, give him a warm welcome back to the Fnatic family and I hope you guys trust our decisions. At the same time I would like to thank Steeelback for his positive attitude and hard work which showed a lot of motivation and will to improve. It was great working with him as he took very well a lot of feedback in order to become a better person and having him around has been really fun. I wish him the best of luck in the future!
Thank you all for your continued support, you are a part of our success - In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.

Leagrove

Si lo he puesto en Spoiler era por algo...

Slopestyle

el parrafo de Yellow hablando de Rekkles creo que lo dice todo

2 2 respuestas
Leagrove

Yo a Yolo le creo joder, pero los sentimientos son bastante encontrados

Weris

#650 Ha dejado retratados a todos lo haters del hilo

UnleasheD

"He crecido como persona" Rekkles 2012

"He crecido como persona" Rekkles 2013

"He crecido como persona" Rekkles 2014

"He crecido como persona" Rekkles 2035...

5 1 respuesta
keygy

#653 xDDD

unCoVered_

#650 Como dije en el post de fichajes, el que sean Yellow y Deilor los que quieren el fichaje es lo único que me hace dejar pasar lo Judas que fue el hamijo.

december

I never wanted him to leave

picking up Rekkles would be an improvement for the team and we all believe that this change will push our hopes higher and aid our goal of winning Worlds this year

Pues eso, solo miran lo mejor para el equipo y no les basta con ser los mejores de Europa sino que quieren aspirar a ganar un WC y con SB estaban más limitados. Lo de judas son tonterías al fin y al cabo

Weris

Unleashed ha quedado retratado una vez mas y el tio en vez de pedir perdón se mofa

1 respuesta
UnleasheD

#657 Por qué he de pedir perdón?

1 respuesta
Singed

Este fichaje casi compensa uno de G2.

Weris

#658 Por insinuar que el nivel de steelback es mejor y querer meter a rekkles en el banquillo

2 respuestas

Usuarios habituales

• Aldarion_21
  • Hedny
  • UnleasheD
  • xKingx
  • Afling
  • december
  • ExiQ