EMO SHIT ha llegado a España

L

Por favor, no convirtais este thread en un tema serio

NuT

Linkazo > all xdddddddd

L

Si quereis cuelgo las fotos blackers que me hice, tenia muchas, pero ara solo tengo 2 :/

Emperoff

#33 Todos estan deseando que las cuelgues para tirarte mierda, no te cortes xDDDD

Venga, que echo leña al fuego xDDDD
http://www.fotolog.com/ekky/

Deckard_29

Espero que la moda se extienda y acabe con la del regeatón. Algo saldremos ganando.

RyaN

Emo? Yo escribí esto a modo de satírica:

I'll just start things off describing how is emo prototype known world-wide, how those nerds should look,act or be like.

To fake an attitude is all about being emo.
Emo people are said to be depressive, insecure and emotionally wounded, they're like being taken apart by their inner pains.
They always walk slowly while looking at the ground, and speak in a light and painful voice whenever (in fact especially when) someone speaks to you.(insegure reflect)
Never talk about your personal problems directly but make sure everyone knows about them. (try to make everyone know how HARD and PAINFUL your life is.)
emos usually have been through numerous fruitless relationships and keep on whinning about it, (freackin constantly.) and obviously are looking for an emo boy/girl who will fullfil their life emptyness. (frankly pathetic.)

No personal discussions should concern about anything positive, enlightening, or worst of all, happiness. (unexisting word in emo dictionary _)
JUST FUCKIN REMEMBER; if youre happy with your life, then youre not fuckin emo.

Most emos might start up bands without knowing fuckin shit about anything related to MUSIC. ( of course nor knowing how to play an instrument)
You must own 3128912 guitars to give off that "I'm in a band" look. So what if you can't play, you LOOK like you can.

also acting effeminate is all about being emo, since you're trying to find yourself while recovering from being dumped by your girl. Remember, being emo goes about trying to be UNcool when you are really pretending to be the COOLEST.
Actually emos dont score a babe, which they will justify as "an inner stregth declaration". (When they'll be jerking off every single night thinking about all of those emo-friends who love him/her as a real friend.)

-> emotions are the key to bea real emo.
act like your kitten just got ass-raped by an elephant, and you dont have a damn friend in the whole wide world.
Many words could describe how an emo may say how shes/hes felling, morose, empty, bitter, lost, aloof, distant, sad, heartbroken, but TRULY FUCKIN 0LDSCH00L EMOS WOULD SAY SOMETHING LIKE : "I don't know how I'm feeling".
(AJAJAJA).

emos dont know any single piece of music from the 60'-70'-80.
emos used to listen "El Canto del Loco", now they turned REALLY HARDC0R3 and changed to "Saves the Day". (JAAJAJAAJ)
emos read "Rolling Stones" magazine.
emos like pink wearing gadgets.
emos adore Kelly Osbourne.
emos suck.

I'll carry on talking about how an emo should look like, which may be one of, if not the most, important quizs around.

EMO G E E K GLASSES : CANT BE EMO IF NOT HAVING ONES.
To be completely honest, emos CANT be fat, emos should look skinny. (obesity and "emocity" do NOT mix. )
all stars/vans shoes : dont forget to write emo-poems or sentences trying to show up your EMO.
tiny striped shirt : the best place to purchase striped EMO shirts are secon-hand shops. If you're lucky enough to be spoiled, you can just head to the local poshy mall and hit up one of those "atticus-stlye" shops.
(of course do not NEVER admit that you bought those shirts from there which will cause to go down in the "emocity" ladder.)
tattoos of stars, emos love stars.emos love pussy tatoos. (you can also draw starts in your shoes or/and clothes)
Piercings : You will need at least to have your lip pierced.(which will xpress your inner pain by showing that you also have outer pain.)
Plugs are damn emo too.
HAIR ( please make sure you really check this part out.)

Well you geeks over there first should know CURLY SHITTY HAIR CANT BE EMO.
Basically let your hair get long... like down to your nose or so, then go somewhere and tell them to cut your backhair off. That would be "enough".
To rise a hardcore emo-level you will need to dye it BLACK,or one of my favourites, light yellow and dark black in the ending. ( actually you can just copy the hairstyle of any of those emo-singers)
Emo hair should be greasy as well.
(actually most fuckin indie and poppy kids look partially the same -kinda just messy hair- )
Black/red eyeshadow..which I really like anyway. ("My chemical romance" influence)

MUSIC :

If youre truly emo, then surely your library must consist of mp3's and burned (of course eheh) CD's of At the Drive-In, Chisel, underoath, The Academy Is.., The Mars Volta.etc. You're not emo if you still listen to Blink182 or New found glory,(called happy-punks, rival-tribe of emos.both should got raped by M.A Barracus cock anyway.)
Needless to say you'll not be able to listen to anything "classic" or related to the past, theyre old school and you have to be new school to act cool and impress all those worthless friends who hate you anyway.

"In the golden pinnacle of an emo man's life is to live to forty while mooching off your parents and clutching their inheritance so you can go to emo concerts in the future and listen to the same old derivative music that got its start in the punk movement back in the 70's. Uh oh, did I say the 70's? I mean the 90's. If any emo music you listen to has its roots in anything before 1998, then you're old school and therefore not emo."

Well, I basically dont know much more to say about "being
emo". I'll just add things up as they'll come up to my mind.[/i]

Servirá para que os hagais una idea. En general sí, es una tendencia de lo mas tendenciosa. De hecho, no creo que ni siquiera llegue a tendencia músical.. solo una vacua tendencia estética.
Saludos.

J

No soy tolerante y me suda la polla, los EMOs son unos gilipollas, y los indies también dan un asco tremendo.

Emperoff

#36 Lástima que la gente que no tenga ni papa de inglés no se entere, xq esta muy bien explicado xDDD

#39 Con eso quieres decir que tu tampoco lo has leido? xD

Deckard_29

#38 Sé realista. Aunque lo ponga en castellano no se lo va a leer ni Dios.

PD: Una pena, pero es así. <- Aclaración para #40 que se pica rápido.

RyaN

He ido varias veces a UK.. y el fenomeno allí.. (Particuarlmente en Birmingham) está muy extendido, aunque sin lugar a dudas.. donde más abundan es en California.. (Sin pretender generalizar.)

La música emo no existe, TODA la música expresa emociones y sentimientos. De eso se trata.

#39 : Él lo ha leído, luego ya es suficiente.
Además no creas que porque a ti te de pereza leer, ¿4 racanas líneas? ,a todo el mundo le va a ocurrir lo mismo.

r1Bo

i must be emo...

magixx

aver peña k el emo es una moda pero si tiene mas años k la mayoria de vosotros asi k dejad de joder. Pero k coño si fijo k la mayoria no sabe ni de k koño abla va a goolgle y busca emo o movidas asi en la wilkpedia esa de los huevos, asi k aver si dejamos de tokar los huevos un rato, k el emo esta llegando a españa pobre infeliz ace siglos k llego.

Deckard_29

#42 Yo no he visto a ninguno aquí en Gran Canaria.
¿Eres EMO?

magixx

yo no mas bien indie,pero vete al para y veras par de ellos

Onanymous

Si quieren sufrir voy a empezar a recoger firmas para mandarlos a todos al tercer mundo.
Sólo tenéis que decir: Firmo!

Al próximo que vea con lagrimita le calzo un capón.

PD:
#42 tú debes ser del tipo de fanático de esos como los que dicen que en Noruega sólo se escucha black metal, que en Japón sólo se escucha a Moi Dix Mois y Dir en grey y que, la nueva moda estúpida pero funcional de modo victimista-pero-dudosamente-estética, siempre estuvo presente en la sociedad sólo para encubrir que te cambias de chaqueta, que necesitas redefinirte porque no estás agusto contigo mismo y que necesitas a álguien que te acepte y te recuerde lo cobarde y triste que eres siendo incapaz de salir de tu burbuja de autocompasión y dolor infantil.

PD2: no me malinterpretéis, estoy totalmente a favor de que el mundo se llene de EMOs. Triunfar en un mundo de adictos al prozaq y con tendencia al suicidio es mucho más fácil.
Queridos EMOs del mundo, lloremos todos juntos.

xBoSS

yo lo vi la semana pasada (tV por cable rocks all)
y me dio penísima :D

KickGold

Yo soy el 3er y ultimo miembro de "la banda de black kvlt", la produccion es una mierda, una tabla de mezclas de 5 euros, un micro de 2, una guitarra squire strat, una bateria electrica, un bajo sin marca, y ninguno de los instrumentos afinados. Tenemos 1 sesion en casette de un ensayo hace 1 anyo.

Trve Gracienc Black Metal raaaaaaagh

ReD-SKL

#40 hasta la que me gusta a mi ? Que alago por tu parte Pablo :D

RyaN

Desde luego red. ;@

L

Varg es mi guia

Serialkiller

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=11936754

de emos que tienen? el flequillo y para de contar no? uhi que emos!

superconejo

que es emo? (en español, respuesta corta, de menos de 5 lineas, que se entienda, gracias)

Onanymous

Lo que más me toca la moral de los hemorroides éstos es que van con el rollo "sentimental" como si los demás no tuviesemos sentimientos.

No hace falta pintarse lagrimitas negras como de haber llorado "mazo", ni de ponerse el pelo por la cara "estilo héroe manga de los 80" para tapar lo feo.

Digo lo mismo que dije arriba. Y otra cosa, si los del grupo ese son más falsos se pinchan. Tíos de esa edad jamás harán canciones de ese estilo a menos que estén obligados por un contrato o tengan desajustes hormonales.

Y la de No es amor, ¿qué es?, ¿obsesión?. Venga ya.

Pakazo

#45 Firmo!!

Saludos!

olablair

#45 impresionante como siempre :)

NuT

#36 me gusta, me gusta :)

Firmo!

B

Creo que algún coleguilla del grupo abrió un tema sobre ellos hace unos meses, lo recuerdo porque hasta que hice una limpieza de escritorio tenía el .mp3 de esa misma canción bajada de un link de aquel tema. Sólo la escuché cuando abrieron el tema. No lo encuentro en el buscador :\

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9jPNXGgT8Q

Éste de propina, me he descojonado con la voz de pito http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umCLk0dhqaI

nRoK

Jajajaja con las fotos de http://www.fotolog.com/ekky/ me parto xDDDDDDDDDDDD

http://sp2.fotologs.net/photo/18/44/98/ekky/1154002428_f.jpg

Sh1n0d4

siempre discutiendo lo mismo ...

Kenderr

Alguien podria poner un link o una lista con grupos que son realmente Emo para hacerse uno a la idea.

Tema cerrado

Usuarios habituales

• Linkazo
  • NuT
  • RyaN
  • magixx
  • Deckard_29
  • Arum