Ceremonia de investidura de Donald Trump

desu

Voy a ir transcribiendo algunas cosas, si se abre hilo. Estaría bien.

"Media speaks not for the people, but for the special interests and for those profiting of a very very very obviously broken system. " 1:11:27 sala completamente en silencio.

Continua.

"... The press has become so DISHONEST that we don't talk about it, we are doing at tremendous disservice to the american people. WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT IT. To find whats going on.. because the press honestly is out of control, THE LEVEL OF DISHONESTY IS OUT OF CONTROL. "

desu

1:12:25

(...)
"... Some of the media is fantastic i have to say they honest it's fantastic but much of it is not, the distortion... "

Habla de la mierda que hizo Obama ya conocida por todos y empieza a hablar de politica internacional, menciona que ha aprovado una especie de tratado con Canada para apoyar a las mujeres, algo que no vereis en tv nunca curiosamente...

1:14:50

Habla de isis "ISIS HAS SPREAD LIKE CANCER, ANOTHER MESS I INHERITED "

Armamiento del ejercito como nunca ha tenido. Nuevo equipo para combatir ISIS.

"In each of this actions im keeping my promises to the american people, this are campaign promisises, so much people are so surprised that we have strong borders well that's what I've been talking about for about 1,5 years. STRONG BORDERS.

They're so surprised... OH HE HAVE STRONG BORDERS, well that's what i've been talking about to the press and everybody .

ONE PROMISE AFTER ANOTHER AFTER YEARS OF POLITICIANS LYING TO YOU TO GET ELECTED. THEY LIED TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE IN ORDER TO GET ELECTED.

Somethings I'm probably doing aren't popular but they're necessary for security and other reasons. "

Dice que ha sido elegido democraticamente para ello, cumplir sus promesas.

"The media is trying to attack the administration because they know, we' are following through on pledges that we made and they unhappy about it for whatever reason.. but a lot of people are happy."

Siguen ejemplos sobre medios mintiendo y manipulando.

nizku

#1169 Para demostrar que estas equivocado y que los medios tienen razón, te pongo un link de un periódico de propaganda de izquierdas

#LiberalLogic

desu

Habla de politica internacional hasta...
En el 1:22:20 habla del nuevo sistema de fuerzas de interior para controlar la violencia y menciona CHICAGO, recordais a Kanye West visitando la torre trump para hablar la violencia en chicago? Pues eso. CHICAGO, no es casualidad. A ambos se los comió la prensa.

Usuarios habituales