¿Qué elemento químico eres?

Trafi

en el primero:sodio, na

en el segundo:You are Hydrogen [H], the desparate. You are alone, but you don't want to be. You want desparately to find someone like yourself to bond with, and you don't know what you will do if you don't find that person. Never fear, they're out there.

DaGGoTH

#29 Silicon es silicio :S:S La silicona es un elemento químico? xD

KoveN

Dios.. silicona, por favor, nunca habeis estudiado nada de quimica o que T_T

BaYaRd

You are Carbon , the Backbone. Carbon is the
basis for all living things. Its ability to
make many, stable bonds makes it ideal for
this purpose. You have many friends, and they
all look up to you. You are important to
them. You have many sides, however. Like
Carbon, you can take several forms, an
ability which you may use to inflate your
friend-making capacity.

N1gr0

y no haber ningun test k valga la pena en castellano..

xhiroz

La silicona al igual que el pegamento de barra han sido elementos quimicos de toda la vida -.-

ElRuso

Fe... Iron
You scored 22 Mass, 43 Electronegativity, 63 Metal, and 0 Radioactivity!
I don't really need to describe you do I? You're the backbone of any well put together group... communally minded, out going and social, but you don't demand to be the center of attention. Without groups of people like you, human society would crumble. I mean that... don't change. With respect to realtionships, I don't know what to tell ya. I guess I'd reccommend a first row transition metal... or if you don't mind being submissive then go for an oxygen... everyone else will wonder how you ended up with one of those drama queens, but you'll probably secretly love it and he/she will bring out colors of you that you didn't know existed.

evilsol

sin ganas d hacer un test y menos n ingles

olablair

Primero: Plomo

Pb... Lead
You scored 59 Mass, 32 Electronegativity, 39 Metal, and 10 Radioactivity!
You are a byproduct of radioactive decay... I don't know how to interpret that. Anyway, you're absolutely fixed in how you approach life, but it is really all okay to you. You're like that guy who flew too close to the sun, achieved omniscience for a couple seconds, and then forgot everything while returning to Earth only to spend the rest of his days as a blind man with a distant alien wisdom and sadness in his vacant eyes. You probably really love kids, but know to stay away from them because some aspect of your otherworldly nature makes them sick... especially when they eat you in the form of paint chips.

Segundo: Helio

You are Helium, the Loner. You don't necessarily dislike people, you just don't know what to do with them. You'd prefer to be alone somewhere, by yourself, meditating perhaps. You generally are aware of goings on of the world around you, but you'd rather write it down or not say anything at all than talk about it.

B

Carbono en uno e Itrio en otro.

Kails

Cl... Chlorine
You scored 42 Mass, 53 Electronegativity, 33 Metal, and 60 Radioactivity!
You are the vampire of the chemical world. You know what you want and you take it. Not only that, but you are pretty hard to get rid of. You're either found at the center of a group of drama fanatics, or mercilessly clinging to one person and demanding their complete attention. You're one of the few elements that can take something from someone and keep it after ditching them. You're the type who might make a girl fall in love with you in order to meet her sister. I make this sound all bad, but you're also pretty good at removing scum from pools.

You scored higher than 59% on Mass

You scored higher than 95% on Electroneg

You scored higher than 11% on Metal

You scored higher than 89% on Radioactivity

Selenio

You are Selenium, the Wonderer. You don't know your purpose yet, and you're inclined to think that you don't have one. You ask a lot of questions starting with "Why" and "What if," but you rarely get a satisfying answer. Maybe someday you'll find your place.

15% of people had this result.

B

plutonio

GaTTu

Salchichonio

Ahora en serio Si... Silicon
You scored 47 Mass, 34 Electronegativity, 39 Metal, and 10 Radioactivity!

Silicona! Que nooo silicio

Usuarios habituales

• xhiroz
  • KoveN
  • Trafi
  • aNuBiS_PoWa
  • Ferdeejea
  • KickGold
  • FuryPapas