Thread to practise English (Part Two)

Kb

not too much work today, using my free time now to send some christmas e-cards.

iŽm so sleepy right now...

#239 "i didnŽt see you" :)

Pansman

#240 It's angry :)

Well I'm at work too but at least I don't work tomorrow. I'm really fucked up with yesterday's football match so I think I'll try to work as less as posible today :P

Jalash

lo

Beach

^I like this thread:D

B

at this xmas IŽm going to work alldays to the airport, but tonight IŽm stay with the family.

PD: :S

kEweR

#245 :( i go tonight to a party and you will be with your family eating the pussy of your cousin

Dod-Evers

Great! I'm on holiday today!! One day without going to work and to rest!

Let's get #1 in myminicity!

Sanatos

Wazzup Fellas !!!!

on christmas me and my friends were thinking about chilling in tha holiday inn !! lol. j/k we'll chill but at my house cuz there ain't no way to pay for a trip to Las Vegas or anything fun like that.

Every december i'm thinking about leaving to celebrate the new yea's eve since i think it's always the same! aren't you guys bored with the new year's party ? i gotta accept that i had some amazing celebrations, having a lot of fun and all, but this happens once every 3-4 years, for the rest, it's always the same. All you can drink with the same people and probably on the same place where you normally hang out with your buddies during all year long, therefore it comes out it was almost like any other crazy fucked up saturday only with a huge hang over the day after cuz you wanna compensate those 50€ you paid for the entrance by finishing the stock of cheap vodka in the party!

therefore, i'm promising myself to spend next x-mas with family, but leaving before new year's eve to another country to enjoy a different, new experience,

any recomendations ?

the one's travelling around this year could let me know their experiences,

Cheers !!!

_kiNG_

omg

DaTeK

Ask 4 ur foreign friends, if u haveŽem, of course! :p Next year iŽll spend my xmas with our polish and european friends in their country, all ppl is always talking about crazy parties in this days so weŽll see if itŽs true!!

-marcOs-

I'm very bored right now so I'm not going to talk about anything.

mDity

yo! s'uuuuuuuuuup?

-

any pretty girl wanna have a private party with me? ;$

apolilla

I want do a belt with my cock's skin.

Puni

i dunno if someone has already posted it (i wont read 8 pages) but i read the opening post and something i read this morning came to my mind.

xmas is not a recent "internet-made" short form for christmas, in fact its origin is the greek name for Christ that starts with the 'X' letter ("chi" for us)

A

morning guys

ZoRy

#258 Locorocco rules! very funny game

r0rZ

#255 as far as i know, the word "Xmas" comes from an ol d old game for commodore or something like that, a game for this plataform with a christmas-related plot, used "Xmas" instead of the full word.

Urien

holy shit o.O, why all are speaking in english? LOL! LMAO!

Scerin

#261 because you are in an english post.

pd yes, my english suxx

deBurrows

I understand english but I don't speak it. (subliminal ad)

Urien

#262 Oh, i don't see this fact!

PD: my english sucks too xD

Dj_Sergio

good evening MV!
what's up in this thread?

Rafyelzz

I'm very tired, i have the right arm injured of playing Wii yesterday and today, and because i slept in a bad bed -.-

mDity

OMFG! i've cried whit the end of ARMAGEDON, again.

i'm not a really man so.. :(

plz don't "crucify" me! xD

elkaoD

this is frustrating, i don't know what to write about

the funny thing about reading spanish-speakers in english is that I clearly see they're not english. I mean, it's not because of bad grammar or shit like that, it's all about the way they write... I mean, look at any enlgish forum, they have bad grammar, really bad grammar, but the way they express the same things is different...

PruDeN

let's write about king's christmas message !

Usuarios habituales

• AG
  • Dod-Evers
  • Narniana
  • Dj_Sergio
  • Rafyelzz
  • J40
  • Spybreak