Reviews Warhammer 40.000: Dawn of War 3

B

Tras unos años de descanso, Relic Entertainment vuelve al universo Warhammer 40K para ofrecernos nuevas y frenéticas batallas de estrategia en tiempo real. En esta ocasión apuestan por un estilo de juego más directo y ofensivo, simplificando la fórmula, pero sin perder su seña de identidad o la enorme profundidad que plantea saber manejar bien a las 3 facciones que llegan de inicio; Marines Espaciales, Eldar y Orkos. Sin dejar tampoco de lado un multijugador muy desafiante y divertido con tintes MOBA.

Metacritic - 82
OpenCritic - 82

Reviews

Destructoid - Chris Carter - 7.5 / 10.0

Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War III takes a few steps back in time to make one step forward. It hearkens back to a lot of older design choices from the first game, and attempts to build upon other RTS conventions in the process. Not everything works (especially the strict adherence to the core conceit), but it's still very much both a Warhammer and a Dawn of War joint.

Gadgets 360 - Rishi Alwani - 9 / 10

Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War III is one of the best RTS games we've played in years. If you have even a remote interest in the genre, you shouldn't pass this up.

GameSpot - Daniel Starkey - 8 / 10

Dawn of War III mashes micromanagement and big-scale strategy together in a system that's messy but exhilarating.

GameWatcher - Michael Brown - 8.5 / 10.0

A solid third entry for the franchise that executes its mechanics very well. Sadly the lack of multiplayer modes at launch is disappointing but a great game that should please many.

GamingBolt - Ravi Sinha - 9 / 10.0

Warhammer 40K: Dawn of War 3 is a masterful product that blends familiar but fun gameplay with a new story and challenges. It's the perfect fit for both hardcore Warhammer fans and casual RTS players.

Hardcore Gamer - Kevin Dunsmore - 4.5 / 5.0

A new Dawn of War has risen, and it's an exciting return from a long dormant franchise.

IGN Spain - Carlos G. Gurpegui - Spanish - 9 / 10

Relic gets to mix the past two games of the franchise in an intense game but fails to create an intense campaign. The multiplayer will give tons of fun to the players.

PC Invasion - Peter Parrish - 7 / 10

Relic reinvent Dawn of War once again, retaining many RTS staples and borrowing a little from their MOBA genre-cousins. It's not a flawless mix, and the multiplayer contents are a bit lean; but distinctive factions, a solid campaign, and largely compatible mechanics give Dawn of War 3 a strong base of operations.

Polygon - Colin Campbell - 8 / 10.0

Dawn of War 3 isn't evolutionary, but it is ferociously competent

Rock, Paper, Shotgun - Fraser Brown - No Verdict

While decent RTS campaigns increasingly feel like my white whale, I can usually depend on Relic for something better.

Spaziogames - Daniele Spelta - Italian - 8 / 10.0

Warhammer: Dawn of War III is a new starting point, with many new features in the gameplay, but not everyone will appreciate the changes made by Relic. Surely, no one will love the few content.

Stevivor - Andrew Harrison - 8.5 / 10.0

Once again, Relic has done a great job at bringing Warhammer 40,000 to the digital world. Anybody who is into Games Workshop's biggest and best will love this, as will those into RTS titles. It may not be a substitute for the tabletop game, but it's a great play nonetheless.

The Games Machine - Daniele Dolce - Italian - 8.2 / 10.0

The multiplayer offering is quite limited, but other than that Dawn of War III is a pretty solid RTS, with a challenging campaign and a well-balanced combat system. A must have for the fans of the series.

TheSixthAxis - Stefan L - 8 / 10

Where most game series can rest on their laurels, Dawn of War III is essentially the third reinvention of Relic's Warhammer 40,000 RTS. As the game captures a sense of grand scale, it loses some of the strategic nuance in changes to the cover system, and it's a disappointment that tried and tested multiplayer modes aren't included as well. That said, the campaign makes for an enjoyable and challenging romp through yet another crisis in the 40K universe, and while some gameplay elements have been simplified, the three deeply contrasting races offer plenty for players to sink their teeth into online.

TrustedReviews - Stuart Andrews - 4 / 5 stars

There's still something a little old-school about Dawn of War III's RTS action, but when it scratches those same old itches so well, there's very little reason to complain. It's a game that takes new influences from the MOBA and uses them well, mixing up powerful Elites with tactically interesting units to create great battlefield moments, while spinning an interesting yarn from three different perspectives.

USgamer - Mike Williams - 4 / 5 stars

After the pure RTS of Dawn of War and the RPG leanings of Dawn of War II, Relic Entertainment decides to settle in the middle ground with Dawn of War III. Base-building returns, heroes get an overhaul with Elite units, and combat becomes more aggressive and faster-paced. Dawn of War III is a game that pulls from its past, while taking some elements from modern day gaming to make something new in the franchise.

perche

no son malas notas para la tragedia que se esperaba viendo los comentarios.

1 respuesta
Imperium

#2 Y alguna vez son malas notas? A algunos os la clavan una vez tras otra, y seguís creyendo xd.

Zendel

A esperar la nota de los usuarios...

1 respuesta
Dieter

me sigue pareciendo dar dos paso atras en el genero. Company of heroes es la puñetera clave.

7 1 respuesta
Netzach

#4 Si, porque una y otra vez los usuarios demuestran votar con criterio.

2 1 respuesta
C

Llevo años esperando este juego. Me la pelan las notas muchísimo.

Zendel

#6 Como los medios especializados.

1 respuesta
Aeran

Yo probe la otra beta y tengo descargada esta para empezar mañana y de momento no me lo voy a comprar, mi nota ahora mismo seria un 6 y me explico:

-Han quitado el sistema de cobertura, cosa que no entiendo.

-Hay poquisimas unidades.

-Pocas razas.

-Los graficos son raros, como cartoon. Me siguen gustando mas los del 1 y por supuesto los del 2.

3 1 respuesta
Netzach

#8 Igualitos.

B

Esta vez se lo van a tener de currar si quieren que caiga...

B

No puedo tener más ganas de catarlo. Tengo la collector reservada desde hace tiempo.

bahamut06

yo probe la beta y no me llamo demasiado la atencion. Pocas unidades y gameplay muy lento (aunque igual es porque mi pc empieza a dar tirones con los juegos nuevos)

1 respuesta
Solidz

#13 Gameplay muy lento? xd

DiSKuN
  • No cobertura
  • No tecla de retirada
  • Bola de unidades vs Bola de unidades
2 1 respuesta
C

#15 Ehhh... Starcraft no es así precisamente y tampoco hay cobertura ni retirada

1 respuesta
Shanker

Gadgets 360 - Rishi Alwani - 9 / 10

Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War III is one of the best RTS games we've played in years. If you have even a remote interest in the genre, you shouldn't pass this up.
GameSpot - Daniel Starkey - 8 / 10

Dawn of War III mashes micromanagement and big-scale strategy together in a system that's messy but exhilarating.

Esta gente tendría que dejar de dar opiniones sobre juegos de estrategia, menudas notas y comentarios hipócritas. Este finde volveré a jugar la beta pero no espero que haya mejorado nada

Mirtor

IGN Spain - Carlos G. Gurpegui - Spanish - 9 / 10

Relic gets to mix the past two games of the franchise in an intense game but fails to create an intense campaign. The multiplayer will give tons of fun to the players.

The Games Machine - Daniele Dolce - Italian - 8.2 / 10.0

The multiplayer offering is quite limited, but other than that Dawn of War III is a pretty solid RTS, with a challenging campaign and a well-balanced combat system. A must have for the fans of the series.

¿Esta gente ha jugado al mismo juego? Supongo que terminará cayendo en algún momento porque soy fan de 40k, pero en principio no me llama excesivamente

M

#9 De los puntos que has comentado, explica más lo de "pocas unidades". Una de las cosas que menos me gusto del 2 era el limitado roster de unidades por razas.

DiSKuN

#16 te digo lo visto en la beta que probé hace un par de semanas. Y después de haber jugado a CoH, CoH y DoW2, este juego me parece un paso atrás, con un toque de MOBA que no me gusta nada.

isnotavail

Muy altas me parecen para lo visto hasta ahora.

J-te-mata

Como no salga la Guardia Imperial, Tiránidos y Caos que no cuenten con mi dinero, esta gente siempre igual.
PD: Joder es que no vengan los Marines del Caos me parece horrible.

1 respuesta
Mirtor

#22 Esa es otra. Yo soy fan de Caos, Guardia y Tau, y no sale ninguno. Como digo, a mí no me lo han vendido en ningún momento, ahora mismo me molaría más jugar al primer DoW con el mod de Firestorm over Kaurava que al DoW III. A ver cuándo salen DLC y se rebajan a un precio razonable.

Titan89

No han metido a los bichos esos que son muy feo tipo alíen?

1 respuesta
BruThaL

#24 no mereces estar en este hilo. "Bichos feos"><!

MrBean

me parece mucho peor k el 2 e infinitamente peor k el 1 :/ a que juegan

PiPePiTo

#5 Esta tarde probaré la beta, pero han metido doctrinas y tal como en el CoH... así que igual no se va demasiado lejos...

C

Id comentando los que le vayais dando.

Se puede bajar la beta de Steam?

1 respuesta
mxz239

#28 Tienes que suscribirte en https://www.dawnofwar.com/beta y esperar que te llegue el código. Yo estoy a la espera aún.

1 respuesta
LucaBlight

Yo eso de que haya 3 razas solo...

1 respuesta

Usuarios habituales

• DiSKuN
  • Shanker
  • isnotavail
  • Cryoned
  • squa1o
  • Mirtor
  • castorcillo