The Last Guardian

B

Probablemente se les ha olvidado renovarlo

dovitodkb

Pues sí, se les olvidó renovarlo. Un susto, sigue en desarrollo :D

B

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-08-15-sony-had-to-re-do-work-on-the-last-guardian-still-a-ps3-game

"The team is still working on it very hard," he replied. "There are certain technical issues they've been working on. That's the period of time when the game, looking from the outside, doesn't seem to be making much progress. But internally there is a lot of work going into creating the title."

So what's taking so long? According to Yoshida, Sony Japan Studio has had to completely re-do work that had got the game to a playable state.
"We had the game playable," Yoshida explained. "At one point we felt that it would be produced for a certain time period. That was the time we prematurely talked about the launch window. But it turned out the technical issues are much harder to solve. So the engineering team had to go back and re-do some of the work they had done."

En negrita la parte chunga y que, si me pongo a especular, se puede unir a la salida de Fumito Ueda de la compañía.

6 meses después
B

No dice nada nuevo, tan solo nos hace saber que esto sigue vivo de todas formas ahí va:

http://www.fumi.to/

To All Interested Parties:

As some of you may have heard, I left Sony Computer Entertainment Japan Studio some time ago to pursue my creative passions. Nevertheless, I continue working on THE LAST GUARDIAN as a freelance contributor.

While it’s been a long time coming, THE LAST GUARDIAN remains under my creative supervision and is still in development by an incredibly talented team.

I should also mention that details regarding THE LAST GUARDIAN's release is solely decided by Sony Computer Entertainment, not myself. Please keep an eye out for their official announcement.

Moving forward, it is my intent to continue my involvement with THE LAST GUARDIAN project, as well as pursue new creative projects with a fresh perspective. As I rekindle my passions as a creator, I look forward to seeing where it will take me, and I deeply appreciate your support during this transition.

StumKrav

PS4, un pelin evidente.

Sorry por quien lo siga esperando en PS3.

Usuarios habituales