Dardoch ficha por CLG

KullThran

Welcome Dardoch

Counter Logic Gaming is excited to announce that Joshua “Dardoch” Hartnett will be joining the CLG League of Legends team as it’s new jungler! Dardoch is a young and very talented player that will help add more depth and fire to the team. The decision to bring in Dardoch was made after a series of evaluations since our run in the Spring Split ended. Over the course of the past several weeks, the coaches and staff have been working hard to prepare for the upcoming split. Much of the time was focused on creating better systems for both the players and the team. During the evaluation of challenging current systems, the staff took a hard look at the roster as well. In the end, it was decided that Dardoch would be the best fit for the team.

“I joined CLG primarily because they are a strong roster with a great support staff."

• Joshua "Dardoch" Hartnett

“We knew lots of changes needed to be occur to obtain the results that we are seeking,” said Trinitiii, Director of Esports. “CLG is committed to being the best and winning esports team - continuing the legacy of what made CLG the organization it is today. Dardoch is a young, talented, and passionate player that brings with him an incredible amount of drive. With the new systems in place that include accountability, mindset, structure, and strategy we are confident that Dardoch will thrive in the CLG environment both in and out of the game.”

Xmithie has been a veteran of CLG for over two years and a was a crucial part in our two LCS championship title teams. He will always be a part of CLG’s history and legacy and for that, we want to thank him for not only his time as a player, but for being a great person and friend to us all.

“I am extremely happy that I've been a part of CLG through the highs and the lows,” Xmithie said. “I've learned a lot from my experiences with the help of the coaching staff and my old teammates and I will try to share that with my new comrades! I also am really excited for this new experience I'm about to go through and my goal will always be the same, being the best player I can be and do really well during Worlds with my team.”

Dardoch will be the first addition to the CLG LCS roster since we last brought on Stixxay and Huhi in Spring 2016. That same split we won our second LCS title and this split, as every split, our goal will remain the same: to win everything.

“I joined CLG primarily because they are a strong roster with a great support staff that I think can help me improve as a person and player,” said Dardoch on joining CLG. “I hope everyone can accept me in place of Xmithie. I understand the concerns you probably have about me joining the roster, given my reputation, as well as it being the first roster change in quite some time for CLG. But I hope you guys support me either way and I’ll do my best to make CLG the best team it can be.”

The team has already begun practicing in order to start off strong in the upcoming summer split. We believe that Dardoch will mesh well within our infrastructure and environment and be a piece that helps us win another LCS title and more. We are excited to have him as a part of the team and look forward to seeing the team compete once more in a few weeks time. Everyone please give Dardoch a warm welcome as the newest member of CLG!

Rito_Tryhard

va a equipo por split.

gran salto de calidad de CLG.

Galaik

Buen fichaje de CLG si se deshacen del mid y top igual se marcan un split decente y todo

MT_Dulper

no entiendo el fichaje, cuando Xmithie ha sido el mas constante de todo el equipo.

bueno, ellos sabrán lo que hacen

BTW, Xmithie a immortals

1 2 respuestas
Kaiser5

veremos como sale

Yaya

No tiene sentido alguno, pero ninguno, y me encanta.

1 respuesta
Rito_Tryhard

#4 por que es mejor que xmithie y este le falta na' y menos para retirarse.

que os creéis que hizo KT con Ssumday y smeb? ssumday era el segundo mejor del mundo(en top) el mejor del equipo...smeb se puso a tiro y chau.

1 respuesta
Aldarion_21

#6 Sentido tiene, el tema es como salga Dardoch, pero quitarte ya a Xmithie es bien porque le queda nada para decir que se pira.

1 respuesta
privet

#4 Quizá no quería seguir Xmithie.

Con este jugador no vas a ningun lugar..

MT_Dulper

#7 que sea mejor en skill es innegable, pero funcionara en Clg? puede, pero ya sabemos que es temperamental.

cuanto a durado en IMT, 1 split?

Yaya

#8 Tiene sentido fichar a otro jungler si Xmitihie se quiere ir/retirar, pero fichar a Dardoch no, tienes mil opciones mas (que incluso tienen import libre...)

1 respuesta
Saffron

Pues sinceramente xmithie hacia sus milagros y tal pero en skill Dardoch le da mil patadas.

Ahora a ver si pilla sinergia y se la saca en tfs como pucheros

Aldarion_21

#11 Ya sabes que el tema del import parece que no entusiasma en CLG. Imagino que por la barrera idioma, pero Dardoch sabes que en cuanto a calidad es top, el problema es creerte que puedas domarlo...si lo consiguen sera un acierto si no pues un intento hasta el siguiente split.

Xmithie habia quemado su etapa ya en CLG y posiblemente este quemando la ultima de su carrera en IMT.

crazygrumpy

Me lo imagino desde ya flameando a Huhi y a Darshan
Por muy bueno que pueda llegar a ser la fama le precede

iomegakek

da igual lo que hagan, mientras sigan con el sida de huhi darán pena.

DerbreD
Demonlike

Venga Dardoch, confío en tí para destruir CLG, y ya si luego te vas a destruir a TSM serás mi ídolo.

B

¿Pero no se supone que Dardoch era muy bueno?

1 respuesta
UnleasheD

Prefiero a xmithie.

1 respuesta
NaiBaG

#18 A nivel de skill es probablemente el mejor, pero se queda ahí.

Rito_Tryhard

CLG lleva 3 splits con el mismo roster.
En un salio campeón...no tienen que cambiar nada....pero al siguiente split bajaron el nivel mucho, y quedaron 4tos...

siguieron sin cambiar nada y no han quedado entro los 4 primeros....

es hora de cambiar algo si quieren ir al mundial, y dardoch no me parece mala elección.
Buscaría un mid como prioridad y de import.

1 respuesta
Muitos

Fichajazo.

B

A Clg le viene bien aire fresco, pero que sea acosta de Xmithie y metiendo al sobrevalorado de Dardoch me hace pensar que Clg sale perdiendo con esto.

R

cambiamos al que tira del carro por un destroza equipos.

Discharge

ay lmao

R

#19 y yo y yo, y hasta immortals.

#21 pero que cambien lo que no funciona.

Nahuel007uru

Quizás tenían que fichar a Dardoch para conseguir a CLG Flame

Hibachi

No entiendo el cambio, de verdad. Xmithie estaba siendo el más regular y el 99% de los problemas del equipo no venían de la jungla.

Cada split en lugar de mejorar vamos a peor, esto cada vez se parece más a hace ya 3-4 seasons.

clgdat

Soy al único que le ulusiona este fichaje?

2 respuestas
Changom

#29 Si.

Usuarios habituales

• Yaya
  • filipendo
  • Nahuel007uru
  • redon
  • Rito_Tryhard
  • Aldarion_21
  • MT_Dulper