PBE 5.21 - Shaun of the Dead

Petterrr

New Skins

Slayer Jinx - 1350 RP

New model and textures for Jinx, Pow-Pow, Fishbones, Flame Chompers and Super Mega Death Rocket!
New particles for Switcheroo! (Molotov cocktails!), Zap!, Flame Chompers and Super Mega Death Rocket!
New sound effects for Switcheroo!, Zap! and recall animation!
New recall animation where she fights off zombies!

Zombie Nunu - 1350RP

New model and textures!
Several new animations!
New particles!
New VO and SFX!

Slayer Pantheon - 975 RP

Completely new model (so post-apocalyptic!)
Mostly new particles on abilities!
New recall! (his spearsaw cuts a thing!)
Lots of new audio (chainsaw revving!)

Zilean - NEW PASSIVE

Time in a Bottle
Zilean stores time as Experience at a rate of [2/3.5/5/6/12 at levels 1/6/11/16/18 based on level] per 5 seconds.
When he has enough Experience to finish an ally's level, he can right-click them to impart it. Zilean receives as much Experience as he gives. Cannot be used in combat.

Shandalar

Molan, pero me parece una vergüenza que Jinx tenga ya con ésta 2 skins adicionales, y Diana siga con 1 o Azir con 0. Además era una buena ocasión para Azir Nigromante.

SkAmiKaZ

Brutales las skin de Jinx y Nunu.

T

Madre mía la de Nunu que puta pasada.

december

Se sale la de jinx. Instabuy

B

La de Jinx la veo normal, la de panteon es fea de cojones, la de Nunu se sale.

¿Veremos un bot compuesto por Morde y Zilean con esa nueva pasiva?...

Nightmarekks

La de Jinx y Nunu son cremita y la de pantheon esta bastante bien tambien, sobretodo teniendo en cuenta que es de las de 975 y que por sus habilidades es mas dificil hacerle una skin que "destaque".

Aunque mi presupuesto de rps se van a ir para la de Vi cuando salga. puta pobresa tt :(

Afling

La de Nunu guapisima y no soy jugador de nunu, pero si soy jugador de jinx y me parece una de las skins actuales mas feas que he visto en el lol, espero no ver muchas jinx delante mia porque es jodidamente horrenda, menos mal que tengo una skin que me gusta mucho de ese campeon :)

Movement

La de Nunu es una sacada. La Jinx mola pero tengo ya la Firecracker que me parece mucho más guapa.

Kessittown

La de nunu se salen la de jinx, pues no está mal, la del panadero me gusta bastante :)

Estas son las skins de halloween?

No veo mucho la de jinx-pantheon para halloween ....

B

Esa nueva pasiva de zilean puede estar muy rota eh xD

er_vick

soy al unico al que le encanta la de jinx? podrian ponerla de default

Abe5

No me gusta ninguna xDDDD

ChaRliFuM

Jinx y Nunu son tremendas. La de Pantheon también mola pero mola más la de dragonslayer.

La pasiva de zilean puede estar curiosa jugando con un Mordekaiser.

melyrub

Despues de la de Vi y Brand sacan esta chusta.. me no entender

JaviStar

el rollo este borderlands me mola a mi pues, las veo chulas

Vengerov

La de jinx en cuanto a temática no dista mucho de la común, si que cambia las animaciones. La de Nunu está bien, aunque es un personaje que no me atrae. Y la de Pantheon, en fin..... vale que es mas barata, pero vamos..... hay fans que han hecho skin mucho mejores que esa. Antes de poner eso, mejor no hacer nada.

B

Quake jinx

B

En mi opinión jinx no está muy lograda, con unos colores más vivos resaltarian más la ropa y las armas podrían haberlas modificado más estilo caitlyn headhunter.

feederinox9

en el 5.20 sacamos un skin guapisimo de kassa
5.21 le damos love
Kassadin
Netherblade (W) active AP ratio increased to .7 from .6
Netherblade (W) cooldown lowered to 7 seconds from 9 seconds.

kekoz

Me esperaba mas de la de jinx, muchiiisimo mas.

La de nunu es brutal y la de pantheon me ahorro decir lo que pienso de ella

xakcal

La de nunu esta guapisima.

Petterrr

Fuck the Shadow Isles´ Lore

Mordekaiser
''All things must die... and yet I live on.''
The baleful revenant Mordekaiser is among the most terrifying and hateful spirits haunting the Shadow Isles. He has existed for countless centuries, shielded from true death by necromantic sorcery and the force of his own dark will. Those who dare face Mordekaiser in battle risk a horrific curse: he enslaves his victims' souls to become instruments of destruction.

Hecarim
"Break their ranks and ride them down without mercy. Crush the living and feast on their terror.''
Hecarim is an armored colossus who charges from the Shadow Isles at the head of a deathly host of spectral horsemen to hunt the living. A monstrous fusion of man and beast, cursed to ride for eternity, Hecarim revels in slaughter and crushing souls beneath his armored hooves

Kalista
''When wronged, we seek justice. When hurt, we strike back. When betrayed, the Spear of Vengeance strikes!''
A specter of wrath and retribution, Kalista is the undying spirit of vengeance, an armored nightmare summoned from the Shadow Isles to hunt deceivers and traitors. The betrayed may cry out in blood to be avenged, but Kalista only answers those whose cause she deems worthy of her skills. Woe betide those who become the focus of Kalista's wrath, for any pact sealed with this grim hunter can only end on the cold fire of her soul-spears."

Karthus
"'Death is not the end of the journey, it is just the beginning...''
The harbinger of oblivion, Karthus is an undying spirit whose haunting songs are a prelude to the horror of his nightmarish appearance. The living fear the eternity of undeath, but Karthus sees only beauty and purity in its embrace, a perfect union of life and death. When Karthus emerges from the Shadow Isles, it is to bring the joy of death to mortals as an apostle of the unliving.

Thresh
''The mind is a wondrous thing to tear apart."
Sadistic and cunning, Thresh is a restless spirit who prides himself on tormenting mortals and breaking them with slow, excruciating inventiveness. His victims suffer far beyond the point of death, for Thresh wreaks agony upon their souls, imprisoning them in his lantern to torture for all eternity."

Kha'Zix Isolation indicators added.

"Hey all!
We recently found a few moments to update a few Kha’zix skins to have targeting indicators more in line with those on the Mecha Kha’zix skin. We felt like the skin provided a much clearer experience over other skins. We saw a window to fix this in a way that makes players using Kha’zix’s base or other skins much happier about the game, without sacrificing the awesomeness of Mecha (Beep, Boop)."

Zilean New Passive Visual Indicators

bolea33

Jinx,para mi gusto,tiene una skin que es preciosa,la defaut,encaja perfectamente con el pjt, el resto dudo que peguen tan bien.

GreenFlash

Solo 3 skins para halloween? :/

EuRyNomE

¿Soy el único al que la de Jinx le resulta no fea, si no cutre? xD

#27 gracias xd

1 respuesta
Afling

#26 Fea, cutre, poco trabajada, y dolorosa para ver en la grieta

dantee

Para mi esa skin de jinx debería ser la default,no cambia casi nada pero si que es algo mejor que la que viene por defecto

La de nunu awesome y la de pantheon prefiero la dragonslayer pero esto último es gusto personal

B

"Ese rollo borderlands", por que todo el mundo sabe que borderlands fue pionero del género

2 respuestas
EuRyNomE

#29 lo del rollo Borderlands sí que es un comentario aceptable, y no por el cell shading, si no porque la estética es clavada xD

1 respuesta

Usuarios habituales

Tags