Thread to practise English (Part Two)

Dj_Sergio

Editador por moderador:
Si no os gusta el thread o no queréis participar en él ignoradlo, pero las gracias (repetidas hasta la saciedad) y tonterías variadas sobran.

Se ha puesto punish a la casi totalidad de posts borrados, que son muchos, así que si alguien tiene la cuenta bloqueada ya sabe la razón y puede poner en su perfil "Perfil bloqueado por creerme gracioso en OFFTopic".

=============================

Hi to all
The last thread that i opened for talk in english was closed by undefined reason, in any case.... let's talk in english in this thread!!!

Rules:

• Do not Use Google Translator or any web-translator, the purpose of this thread is to improve our english level on media-vida
  • Do not to insult to other MV-users

Topic:
Where do you go in this summer?

greetings

Mandarino

what that you are .. <-- ???

edit: -> what are you going to do this weekend?

Dj_Sergio

sorry
#1 edited

Bulliirrii

BAN...

No intentes sacarme de la ignarancia... tras años escapando de la sabiduria creia que lo habia conseguido, pero en mv ya intentan dar clases.....NOOOOOOOOOO¡¡¡¡¡

I havenŽt something amzing thing to speak whith you... but this week prbably sleep because my boos will be in turkey.

_-Itachi-_

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WN4XKHusVbo

reedita ese what that you going to do

Deckard_29

#1 It depends on your mother's mood. I guess anal sex as always.

-nazgul-

"improve", not "upgrade"

Dod-Evers

I don't still know what will i do this weekend. I think i will do as i always do, get drunk! Today is a big party, but here is raining, so there is not as much mood as this morning...

Tomorrow there is another party, but this is smaller, just in a WG (Wohngemeinschaft) from an italian man. And as beer is free...

PD: It is said improve our english... not upgrade, levels are only in language schools (A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2). And it is to talk in English.

Spybreak

No matter how hard you try to open a thread trying to get people to actually practice their english skills, you'll always have retards that have nothing to do other than shitting on it.

Thanks, dickwads.

Dod-Evers

retarded mind, if you want.

PS: It is clear that what we first learn from another language are these bad words... xD

overking

nothing of nothing?

Dod-Evers

And the topic question you have proposed is very formal, usually people say: What are you doing this weekend?

Spybreak

Its not "very formal", its fine.

B

#7 Insults and discredits as well as every racist or sexist message or that attempt against the integrity or rights of a person are forbidden.

W

I want to go to the beach, but i'm not sure if the weather is going to be sunny.

Ashley_Riot

#19 Mine's poor...

S

Nice thread. I dont know just that I`ll do the next weekend. I think that will easy, maybe tomorrow go to cinema and no more. Sunday is god day, and should sleep.

Ashley_Riot

god day??

god = dios
good = bueno

B

#24 Creo que has ido a corregir lo unico que estaba bien(o casi).

#25 Oh you are wrong, he meant gods day, because normally sunday is considered (at least by cristians) the day to pray and rest , he wasnt refering to sunday as a good day but as gods day. Point for me.

Ashley_Riot

#25 la verdad que la respuesta que he corregido esta llena de faltas, pero ésa es la que mas me ha llamado la atencion... y no estoy equivocado.

edit: sorry, i mean...

i think that #25 is full of mistakes, but that one is the one wich I payed more attention... and... i'm not wrong.

L4Ur1T4

ok, this weekend i will go to Madrid again, at the trivial's channel friends, i will go to drinking a lot !!! xD
and then,return to mi house and pass the sunday very very relax

^^

Usuarios habituales

• AG
  • Dod-Evers
  • Narniana
  • Dj_Sergio
  • Rafyelzz
  • J40
  • Spybreak