Kill la Kill - El primer TV anime de Trigger

-Power

Necesitamos un gif de cada par de frames del que es el mejor CM de la historia hasta que salga el siguiente.

7 días después
B

Dios, he soñado con esta serie. D:

1 mes después
B

En un máximo de 48 horas.... nuevo CM

SilentB0b

Anuncio al final del recap de TTGL https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B4tWksczwoUHSTlONDdTT2FnMGs/edit?pli=1

Para Octubre!

Rurik

Joder que pinta tiene, infernocop me pareció una masterpiece, espero algo similar o mejor de esta.

-Power

He visto dos frames de animación seguidos grita como una loca

Chuckfan

Dat ost

Igneel

Mai husbandos.

2 1 respuesta
FelipeGM21

Me pido a la del sombrero gracioso y pelo rosa

#70 Tarde

unCoVered_

La del pelo rosa está OP

EDIT: Fuck, ya me lan quitao xD

1 respuesta
B

si si, "la"

13 1 respuesta
FelipeGM21

#71 Mejor me lo pones XD(El problema es que tendre discusion con Nerviosillo sobre esto, pero bueno)

-Power

Scans pls!

Forcriun

Joder, hay que reconocer que el diseño de personajes cada vez es mas orginial y complejo. Nunca antes se vio tanto con tan poco.

B

1 respuesta
B

Creo que me he enamorado.

-Power

Buenos garabatos pero quiero ese Q&A traducido.

B

cuanto falta para otoño?

2 1 respuesta
MavenBack

#78 Me recuerda a cuando Kyo Ani dijo que el final de chuunibyou era el mejor que habian hecho

-Power

The Four Devas of the Student Council

Chairman of the Ministry of Cultural Affars: Jakuzure Nonon (the little girl with the pink hair, her surname reads PINK SNAKE)
Nonon supervises the school clubs (such as the Biology Club, the Gardening Club and the Drama Club) as well as everything related to cultural issues; she is the single girl among the Four Devas of the Student Council.

Chairman of the Ministry of Information and Strategy: Inumuta Houka (the guy with the glasses and the blue hair, his surname reads BLUE DOG)
Houka is in charge of the finances and accounting of the Student Council and he also serves as head of Research and Development. His philosophy is to maximize effect while minimizing effort.

Chairman of the Ministry of Public Morality: Gama Gouri’ira (the big guy with blonde hair, his surname reads YELLOW FROG)
Gouri’ira is in charge of the diciplinary committee which protects the school rules and delivers punishment. He has sworn absolute loyalty to Satsuki.

Chairman of the Ministry of Sports and Athetics: Sanage Yamauzu (the guy with the open jacket and brown hair, his name reads BROWN MONKEY)
Yamauzu is in charge of the athletic department and all clubs related to it, such as the Boxing Club and the Tennis Club.

Q: Please introduce yourself.
A: I'm a free animator who loves to draw.
Q: What made you become an animator?
A: Nariyuki.
Q: What work has influenced you the most, and where are its best scenes?
A: AKIRA, and the best scene is everything!!!
Q: What's the theme of your picture (right) this time?
A: It's a rough design-sketch of Matoi Ryuuko, the main character in Trigger's newest production "Kill La Kill".
Q: Please give a message to the readers.
A: I'll be pouring every bit of my 16 years' worth of accumulated anime power into Kill La Kill and give it my all, so please continue to support us!!!

B

Me acaban de pasar esto, se supone que es de alguien que entrevistó a Trigger en la Japan Expo de París:

Q: What can we expect from Kill la Kill?

A: While Otsuka didn't want to give much away, he said that anybody who liked TTGL's over the top action will be extremely satisfied with Kill la Kill (he even made the claim that it was even more over the top). He also said that very few people will be able to predict where its going.  Also, it's driving their animators crazy trying to turn the craziness of the script into animation. Also, it will be entirely hand drawn, like LWA.

bigbizkit

Mejor no fliparse con las expectativas , a pesar de lo que digan, verdad?

B

Entirely. Hand. Drawn.

B

http://www.kill-la-kill.jp/character/

Gerir

Por las referencias en este hilo estoy viendo por primera vez Inferno Cop.

Es lo más genial que han visto mis ojos. Punto.

-Power

Dem caras

Angelixion

"Also, it will be entirely hand drawn, like LWA."

A mi me han ganado con eso.

27 días después
-Power

Voces:
Ryuuko Matoi: Ami Koshimizu
Satsuki Kiryuin: Ryōka Yuzuki

Me parecen correctas.

Más Staff:
Assistant Director: Akira Amemiya
Set Designer: You Yoshinari
Art Director: Koyama Shigeto
Creative Supervisor: Hiromi Wakabayashi

B

la manzana es #simbolismo

1 respuesta
Chuckfan

#89 Yep, que la sombra sea distinta sugiere que ese personaje tiene una personalidad oculta.

Usuarios habituales

Tags