¿Que hay dentro de ti, Jedi, o Sith?

Netzach

#60 Así de primeras yo diría que eres un ewok no?

Darth Lord Lammer el ewok, el que se hizo con el control del Imperio tras la muerte de palpatine xD

B

#61 ¿no podía ser otro usuario el que escribiera mal una palabra como "ewok"? ¿Tenías que ser tú? Sólo ahora, al final, es cuando lo entiendes...

Netzach

También escribí mal "lamer", y en eso no te has fijado...

Como se notan tus prioridades, a los "ewoks" me los como de 25 en 25, tengo derecho a elegir como llamarlos!!!

PLeaSuReMaN

chewbacca

B

Todo el mundo escrimal Lamer u_u menos yo

modena

Emperor Palpatine XDDDDDDDDDD

J

Como suponía: Anakin Skywalker.
No sé se tendrá algo que ver, pero me ha salido la carátula de la segunda peli, no la tercera.

pkjn

Qui-Gon Jin

You are the original mentor and the original one who screwed over the galaxy by finding Anakin. Don’t worry, no one’s really holding it against you. You are very monk-like in your demeanor, calm and sure of yourself, but not arrogant. Looking at Obi-wan, you must have been a great master, and you were the one who discovered the secret to immortality. You have to be proud of yourself, but you are probably to humble to do so.

SyN0d

Palpatine ajajaj

Phyros

Yoda! xDD

susto93

yoda !

_CoBr4_

Qui-Gon Jin

You are the original mentor and the original one who screwed over the galaxy by finding Anakin. Don’t worry, no one’s really holding it against you. You are very monk-like in your demeanor, calm and sure of yourself, but not arrogant. Looking at Obi-wan, you must have been a great master, and you were the one who discovered the secret to immortality. You have to be proud of yourself, but you are probably to humble to do so.

hamai

Obi-Wan Kenobi

You’ve managed to train both a great evil and a greater good, not to mention whipping the ass of the coolest looking Sith in the series. However, you do have a few weaknesses, like Count Dooku and a douche bag of a Padawan. Other than that, you are the epitome of class. The accent, the outfit, and your care for those around you is highly admirable. Arguably, you are the best Jedi that ever lived, having owned Maul, Anakin and Grievous, a total of seven lightsabres among the three.

NdY78

Qui-Gon Jin (vaya chorrada de test, pensé que la última pregunta iba a ser que Jedi/Sith te gusta más ¬¬)

#75 xDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Zeking

dentro no lo se pero acaba de salir 1kg de mierda por lo que me puedo imaginar lo que queda dentro.

SaGiL

Otro obi wan por aki :D

Slipk

Qui-Gon Jin

nooooo yo quería ser un sith!

69vampiresa8

Which Star Wars Jedi/Sith are you?

Yoda

Dynamite in a small package, and long-lasting, like the Energizer bunny. While you are wise and calm, you are able to call on your killer instincts and be kick-ass. Some may call you a ‘sleeper’. With such great power comes some arrogance, but you are quick to return to humility and fix your mistakes. You have certainly left your mark on the world, in good and bad ways, and it was kinda sad to see you go. But no need to worry, you have gained immortality even though you can’t wield your toothpick of a lightsabre anymore.

SaNChO

obi wan kenobi XD

Gasolina

No me apetece hacerlo pero seguro que me sale Chewbacca.

PD: no, ya se que no sale.

angelorz

#21 tengo el mismo sable que tú, vamos, si tienes el original xD

_

Obi-wan cannabi me salió a mí.

garrijedi

he salido Qui Gon fijate tuuu

S

#17 it's a trap

NSFW
ungarense

leonidas