¿Que hay dentro de ti, Jedi, o Sith?

SgtOpio

Dios mío, ojalá me toque Ackbar

EDIT: Cagon la puta, General Grievous

Are not quite Sith, are you? After all, there could be only two, but you do wield a very mean lightsabre, or should I say four? You are totally freaky too, mostly droid, but part living, and the cough and the walk are just terrifying. You’ve got an arrogance to fit an army, but you that’s not what brings you down. It’s the fact that you can’t really use the force that is your downfall. Poser!

Crus

yoda

THanis

otro darth maul por aki

duendeRX

OH SI SOY EL NEGRAZO DE Mace Windu:

You were in some memorable moments, but did you really deserve to not die like “some punk”. Maybe, not, but you still did, having been ambushed by the snooty Skywalker kid. And what’s the deal with that ligthsabre of yours? Some say it’s your favourite colour, and others claim it’s the shade of your man-willy. Regardless, you are cool and wise, but maybe a little hasty, after all your arrest party of four did get owned pretty quickly.

me da iwal

soy Samuel L Jackson ;)

jaja

auU!

LeprechauN1

Qui-Gon Jin

You are the original mentor and the original one who screwed over the galaxy by finding Anakin. Don’t worry, no one’s really holding it against you. You are very monk-like in your demeanor, calm and sure of yourself, but not arrogant. Looking at Obi-wan, you must have been a great master, and you were the one who discovered the secret to immortality. You have to be proud of yourself, but you are probably to humble to do so.

g4sb0

Anakin Skywalker

Oh boy, you are a tough one to decipher. You have great evil and great good in you, but your evil is not pure, it stemmed from your confusion and your love for the closest one to you. This same love would eventually pull you out of your dark funk. You are an excellent swordsman, having dealt with Dooku and Mace Windu, your son (the first time) and, dare I say, I dozen ten year old kids tsk tsk*. You are also very arrogant … Obi-Wan told you not to jump, but noooooooo …

emmmmo

palpatin ftw

Enkripted

yo tb soy obi-wan

Bend3R

Mace Windu

Ediem

Sangre, visceras, hueso y musculo, debo de ser el raro.

E

Carmen de Mairena.

Mira si tengo glamour que me lavo el coño con ambipour.

Lo que tengo de morro, lo tengo de potorro.

Panch

Qui-Gon Jin

You are the original mentor and the original one who screwed over the galaxy by finding Anakin. Don’t worry, no one’s really holding it against you. You are very monk-like in your demeanor, calm and sure of yourself, but not arrogant. Looking at Obi-wan, you must have been a great master, and you were the one who discovered the secret to immortality. You have to be proud of yourself, but you are probably to humble to do so.

Denian

A mi me a salido Spock, y me ponia algo asi como que no necesitaba utilizar la fuerza por que con mi pellizco vulcaniano todos los lledis me comian la p....

CheLu2K

Which Star Wars Jedi/Sith are you?

Obi-Wan Kenobi

hDs92

Yoda ...lo sorprendente es k acierta con mi personalidad..no es una chorrada

tuput

Emperor Palpatine

Well, well, well, fancy yourself a bit of a rat-bastard do we? You are the most charismatic of the Sith, well, at least until you got your face burned. You are manipulative and cunning, and your arrogance can be kept in check. Unfortunately, no one else but you can handle the amount of evil stored in that dark heart of yours, so eventually your apprentice can’t handle it and kicks your ass. Oops. Want some irony? You killed your master, and your apprentice killed you. Oh, you are also a nice parallel with Hitler, you’re just missing a moustache.

S

Mara Jade Skywalker

T-1000

Obi Wan Kenobi

_RUGBY_

Emperor Palpatine

Well, well, well, fancy yourself a bit of a rat-bastard do we? You are the most charismatic of the Sith, well, at least until you got your face burned. You are manipulative and cunning, and your arrogance can be kept in check. Unfortunately, no one else but you can handle the amount of evil stored in that dark heart of yours, so eventually your apprentice can’t handle it and kicks your ass. Oops. Want some irony? You killed your master, and your apprentice killed you. Oh, you are also a nice parallel with Hitler, you’re just missing a moustache.

pd:cuantos Palpatine han salido ya? :D

granaino127

Anakin Skywalker

Oh boy, you are a tough one to decipher. You have great evil and great good in you, but your evil is not pure, it stemmed from your confusion and your love for the closest one to you. This same love would eventually pull you out of your dark funk. You are an excellent swordsman, having dealt with Dooku and Mace Windu, your son (the first time) and, dare I say, I dozen ten year old kids tsk tsk*. You are also very arrogant … Obi-Wan told you not to jump, but noooooooo …

St0rM_T

Yoda

santiago1210

Emperor Palpatine

H

Esto es todo un orgullo.. Obi-Wan!!

My Results:

Obi-Wan Kenobi You’ve managed to train both a great evil and a greater good, not to mention whipping the ass of the coolest looking Sith in the series. However, you do have a few weaknesses, like Count Dooku and a douche bag of a Padawan. Other than that, you are the epitome of class. The accent, the outfit, and your care for those around you is highly admirable. Arguably, you are the best Jedi that ever lived, having owned Maul, Anakin and Grievous, a total of seven lightsabres among the three.

pillow3

Queria ser darthmaul y me toca Anakin Skywalker j3

Visp

Mierda, no me ha tocado CheWaka.

PD: Anakin Skywalker.

B

Obi wan por aqui :D

Juicyhil21

Obi-Wan Kenobi

You’ve managed to train both a great evil and a greater good, not to mention whipping the ass of the coolest looking Sith in the series. However, you do have a few weaknesses, like Count Dooku and a douche bag of a Padawan. Other than that, you are the epitome of class. The accent, the outfit, and your care for those around you is highly admirable. Arguably, you are the best Jedi that ever lived, having owned Maul, Anakin and Grievous, a total of seven lightsabres among the three.

evening0

Qui-Gon Jin

V3noN

Anakin Skywalker

Merkury

Emperor Palpatine

SIIII!!!!

Usuarios habituales