JULIUM

massaker

Este hilo va ahora de memes cristianos.

1 1 respuesta
A

Hipnos

Este thread ha muerto, ahora descansa en los infiernos.

abath666

3 1 respuesta
A

#424 hostia, lo vi hace unos días y se me pasó ponerlo aquí. El de Corpsegrinder y el de Abbath son clavados, joder xDD

2 meses después
B

When i was About 16 (2002) I saw Nile @ BB Kings in nyc and my friend had lost his and his gf's tickets so i had to go alone. I got there and saw Strapping young lad, In flames,Berzerker, and finally Napalm Death! (who I came to see). As soon as naplam death finnished playing some guy with the longest hair i had ever seen turned to me looked at my pantera weed leaf shirt and pulled out this huge joint and was like follow me. We went outside and smoked this joint that smelt like a dead skunk and I confessed to this guy that I had never even heard of Nile and I was there for napalm death and thinking of leaving, He was like trust me stick around they are pretty good so we went back down stairs just before the lights went out for Nile. I was so high that i was questioning if the weed was laced with something and the egyptian music starts playing with the chanting and im asking myself what the fuck is going on. Then they break into the most insane death metal i had ever heard with the fastest most amazing drumming that did not seem possible to me at the time and the deepest vocals along with egyptian sounding guitar riffs I was blown away. I swear the combination of the flashing lights and intense sound had me hypnotized and the place was so packed everyone was kind of just swaying around in the pit. I left a nile fan for life.

A

Hey, qué pasa, Bob?

Usuarios habituales