Kikis Ficha por Fnatic

Carlostinson

Gamsu sale de FNC por diferencias con la organización en cuanto a sus objetivos e ideales, Kikis lo sustituye y Werlyb sigue de sub.

Today we are sad to announce the departure of top-laner Yeong-Jin “Gamsu” Noh from our League of Legends roster.

Gamsu has been with the team for 7 months, joining alongside his Korean counterpart and friend, Dayun “Spirit” Lee, at the start of the 2016 season. Together, the team battled against the odds to reach the Grand Final of IEM Katowice as well as clinching 3rd place in the LCS Spring Split.

It comes with a heavy heart that we must part ways with Gamsu. However, it has become clear to us that our organisational goals and ideals are not aligned. At Fnatic, our priority is performing at the highest level whilst simultaneously securing the best possible future for our organisation. Following an evaluation with the whole team, Fnatic and Gamsu have mutually decided to part ways. Our management team will work hard to support Gamsu, making sure he can continue his career as a professional gamer, wherever he decides to go.

Thank you Gamsu for everything you have done for the team! We wish you the best of luck in the future.

Whilst we say goodbye to Gamsu, we’d like to welcome Mateusz "Kikis" Szkudlarek to the Fnatic League of Legends roster. Previously a member of G2, Kikis joins Fnatic after stepping down from G2’s starting lineup earlier in the Split. As an LCS Champion and strong all-round player, we are confident that Kikis can bring a new dimension and extra energy to the team. Kikis joins the team alongside our substitute Jorge “Werlyb” Casanovas. The pair will work together to ensure that we are in the best possible state come playoffs.

You can read Kikis' statement below and follow him on Twitter here.

MateusZ "Kikis" Szkudlarek
I am back, again, and this time I am not missing worlds. I am glad to be given this opportunity and I will do everything in my power to make sure we get there. I look forward to working with both the players and the staff of FNATIC.

I will work with Werlyb onwards to see how much this situation can benefit the team and both of us. I have changed my approach to the sub situation because the conditions at FNATIC can’t be compared to those at G2. The background is different and I know where I stand from the start. After I try things with a positive attitude I will be able to better judge substitutions like this. After all, everyone is here to succeed and to try and be as good as possible!

Finlay “Quaye” Stewart, LoL Team Manager
It was no easy decision to part ways with Gamsu. He is not only an incredibly gifted player, but also our friend and confidant. Working together with Gamsu for 7 months was a pleasure, which unfortunately has come to an end today. Rest assured that this decision was made in the best interest of the team and the organisation going forward. Myself and the rest of the LoL team are incredibly excited to be working with Kikis and Werlyb. Both players are extremely hungry to prove themselves to the rest of the world.

Going forward, the FNATIC League of Legends team’s focus will be funneled entirely on performing, with winning the Summer Split being our number one priority. I believe this line up has the drive and talent to do so, with LCS and LCK Champions in every position.

We would like to thank G2 for facilitating this deal, remaining professional and reasonable throughout the process. Stay tuned for more announcements to follow and thanks to all our fans for your continued support! #AlwaysFnatic

Página oficial de G2 Esports

PeskaGG

ayy lmao, kikis en un equipo T3

Rojosier

Wtf... ¿Es Gamsu la peor lane de Fnatic? Porque como seguidor del equipo no estoy del todo seguro. A ver qué opina Aldarion. Espero que Kikis se entienda bien con Spirit al menos.

AktioMan

Joder, alguien se esperaba esto? pensaba que Gamsu estaba jugando bastante bien

Fyn4r

wot

Muitos

Jejejej y hace unas semanas pregunte por aqui si algun FNC fan lo querria por Gamsu

B

Tampoco es que el cambio sea una mejora grande, hasta tengo dudas de que sea una mejora.

stress92

Cambio a peor. Para esto que pongan a werlyb.

Leagrove

Jajajajajajajjajajaajjajajajajajajajajajjajajajajaa
A tomar por culo el sida, a cocinar!

1 respuesta
B

wtf Fnatic, wtf.

Significara esto la salida de Spirit tambien?

SergioLS

No entiendo Kikis se va de G2 porque le ponen un sub y se va a otro equipo que tiene un sub? XD

Zeta95

Kikis se va de G2 por la situacion con Expect y va a Fnatic que esta Werlyb, nu se nu se

Por cierto, no peinan a Gamsu por su nivel

E

Ya era hora

AlterAkto

Pero entonces para que tienen a Werlyb?? No entiendo nada...

Al final va a ser verdad lo Werlyb con Pepi y Adry en el Valencia xD

Movement

WAAAAT.

Flipando estoy.

1 respuesta
dyamondz

Jaja puto ocelote, la estrategia era hacer un trasapaso a Kikis y destrozar a FNC. Que buena gestión hace el tito oce.

Es bromi.

SergioLS

Pues como se pire Spirit a ver a que jungla fichas gl

1 respuesta
Carlostinson

#17 Rush? Peinas a Spirit y te pillas a Rush, mas barato es seguro

1 respuesta
C

Vamos que deilor le exigia más nivel a gamsu y este no da para más que ser un top estable.

G

Vaya movimiento más absurdo... Gamsu ha dado un buen nivel los dos splits, de lo mejorcito de FNC, y se lo cargan... espero que no sea por nivel y sea otro el motivo porque vaya estupidez. Si me dices que traes a Ssumday pero para traer a Kikis que no lo mejora IMO.

slakk

Fnc en la B

SergioLS

#18 esta en la CS Koreana asique.... Y tampoco me parece una mejora significativa

1 respuesta
B

Kikis jungla y Werlyb a la toplane.

lDanu

Haber que tal pero tiene buena pinta.

Carlostinson

Creo que le salieron caras las declaraciones, aparte de varias salidas de tono en algun que otro Stream y en Twitter

1 respuesta
Carlostinson

#22 Al menos es un tio que si se ha demostrado que ha funcionado en un C9 que estaba con menos nivel que el de este Split, ¿sino que buscas? No creo que haya mucho jungla libre que pueda dar un buen nivel

MoLSpA

Pues no estoy seguro de que FNC se haya quitado lastre con esta decisión. No había mejores tops en la scene competitiva? :S

aroz

Pues yo lo veo este cambio, lo que no entiendo es la postura de kikis, se va por lo suplentes y entra para estar rotando, es un poco sin sentido, aún asi creo que puede valer, a ver si spirit empieza a hacer más caso a rekkles-febi

Movement

#25 Para insertar tweets tienes que copiar la url y ponerla entre

[tweet][/tweet]
1 1 respuesta
B

Yo lo vuelvo a decir, Werlyb a la toplane y Kikis a la jungla. Spirit se va a marchar si o si diria yo.

1 3 respuestas

Usuarios habituales