Romain abandona UOL

B

Statement sheepy & UOLdad:

Today is a sad day for all unicorns,

our beloved manager Romain Bigeard will part with our organisation and will start a new adventure. He got one of those typical offers which “you cannot refuse”, and in this case we can say that it is genuine true.

Romain came to us in his pink onesie with a lot of ideas in his mind and no real clue how a LCS organisation operates. During the 2,5 years with UOL he learned quickly and became Mr. Unicorn himself, worked out all kind of brand supporting media projects, took over a lot of paperwork and was our backup at the front. With his energy and positive attitude he was the big motivator and won not only the hearts of all our fans but all people around. Beside all sadness we are personally proud that UOL was able to give our friend Romain the right environment to develop and grow as champion which finally made this huge step in his career possible. We wish him all the best, luck and a lot of fun in his new position.

With love, Sheepy and UOLdad

Statement Romain:

10 years ago I had no clue e-sports even existed. 5 years ago I was a SC2 fan rarely playing LoL. 3 years ago I would have never imagined what it meant to work for an e-sports team. 2 months ago I would have never imagined leaving UOL. And still, today I am quitting probably one of the best jobs in the world. It has been a wonderful experience working with such great people like Jos and Sheepy. A family-sized company like UOL allows you to work in different fields as they have a limited amount of employees to perform all the tasks. From business to management, from coaching to social media, I had the chance to learn and try a lot of things while being surrounded by smart people. For that I thank you all. I went all-in: breathing, thinking and living as a Unicorn. It was incredible. Today I am leaving UOL, to go on a new adventure and face new challenges. I received an offer of that kind you cannot refuse, and I will take it. It is a huge step for me, and I believe I am making the right move. I do apologize in advance to those this decision will disappoint. I now carry a heavy heart colored with wonderful memories. I won't cry because it is over, I will smile because it happened.

Thank you all, Romain

Xan-Z

Que oferta es esa que ha recibido? A donde vaass

E

Inesperado

Curilost

Wtf?

BrKnChaiN

Pues....la imagen de UoL basicamente. Palo bastante gordo para UoL

R

Pufff ahora ya no será lo mismo ni UOL ni las risas prepartido. :(

DerbreD

Romain con una mascara samurai la próxima temporada, lo veo venir!

chuckpwnsall

TSM Romain?

Demonlike

Que inesperado, a ver cual es esta oferta que no podía rechazar.

radius

Este se va a NA

Yurii

FNATIC!

MT_Dulper

que pena, esperemos que le vaya bien donde vaya

Kaiser5

pues era lo mejor de uol

Yaya

Joder, pues pierden el 99% de la imagen del equiop, a ver donde se va...

Bouya

huele a uno de los nuevos proyectos de Na

Dekai

Uff, pues pierden un icono importantísimo. Como se vaya a G2 el hate va a subir over 9000.

TTray

Lmao

pacifik0

Como que inesperado si se sabía ya desde hace 1 mes xD

B

No puede ser verdad, no puede ser verdad, no puerde ser serdav...........

Romain era el alma de UoL......... :regan:

Fyn4r

Por lo que escriben en el comunicado no parece que sea para irse a otro equipo de LoL la verdad

Rito_Tryhard

Putadon ENORME para uol.
Vente a fnatic.

B

Se le echará mucho de menos y el equipo va a notar su marcha. Vaya putada, pero bueno, espero que le vaya bien en su nueva etapa.

1 respuesta
E

#22 sigues siendo fan de UOL igualmente?

1 respuesta
B

#23 Claro, le tengo mucho cariño a ese equipo.

E

Nadie ha puesto que se va a Riot todavía?

2 respuestas
Rito_Tryhard

#25 ostias, me lo esperaba en otro equipo.

Buen fichaje pars riot sera.

B

Romain, TRAIDOR

B

#25 Coño, ¿y en calidad de qué?

E

Oye que no lo decía en ese sentido, en plan, es lo que creo xd. Lo veo para cosas rollo esto https://www.riftherald.com/2017/8/30/16227808/bmw-sponsor-eu-lcs-lol-finals

B

A ver como se va a recuperar UOL, porque toda su fanbase era gracias a Romain y este daba salt a la escena EU y NA. A ver como y donde terminar. Es un palo dificil de asimilar. No me esperaba esto

Usuarios habituales