'Furiosa: de la saga Mad Max' (2024)

Loki_Cat12
3 1 respuesta
Kabraxis

#391 parece que van con todo. Veremos el resultado en los cines.

LLoskka

Vamoosss VALHALA Put@s!11

Lixae

Estoy innnnn. Ya hice warm up con fury road en el phenomena 🔥

Styles

4 2 respuestas
LLoskka

Te cagas ! me follaba a la cenobita.

Uff ganas de peli ya

wajaromau

Vay piernas feas, la rodilla derecha es mutantw

Loki_Cat12
Aeron

#395 ¿Pero que esperpento es este?

KenHo

#395 Joder, que ridículo. Pero bueno, el pastizal que le darán por ponerse esa mierda, tiene que ser lo que gano yo en una década partiéndome el lomo.

Yo también lo llevaría. Que cojones.

porcho

Ya sabéis, estas impresiones de momento con pinzas.

KuS

Even though I understand what it takes to make a film, I still don’t understand how Dr. George Miller does it. I was lucky enough to see ‘Furiosa’ a month ago, and I’m still reeling at how films like his exist. It’s so intricate, detailed, and immersive. The planning and love that have gone into the staging, blocking, and design are just unreal. Hats off to George and team for giving us 45 years of imaginative, visceral cinema. The movie is a feast for your eyes and ears, a full circle to the first Max adventure in 1979.

Also, the subtitle, ‘A Mad Max Saga’, is not wrong as this is a revenge epic, more than a chase movie like ‘Fury Road’. The closest comparison was something like 'Ben Hur' - where a long fuse of revenge burns for years and pays off with (no spoiler) the sweetest vengeance. Filmmakers and fans will leave with their heads spinning. I felt both inspired and envious! There was a point during a midway set piece where I leant over to a friend and said, "How the fuck does he do this?”

And, of course, the cast is amazing. Chris Hemsworth has never been better, Tom Burke is a brooding rugged presence recalling the original Road Warrior himself, and as for Anya, I’m so excited and proud to see her lighting up the screen.

Way back in March 2020, literally 48 hours before the pandemic shutdown happened and the country shut down, I had dinner with George Miller in London after he watched an early cut of ‘Last Night In Soho’. He asked me if Anya would be a good choice to play young Furiosa, and I responded, ‘Do it, do it! She’s a star, get her now!’. I texted Anya that night to expect a call from George Miller, and I’m so thrilled to see the results four years later. What a ride, you will enjoy!

KenHo

Ya están avisando de que bajen un poco el hype con que Furiosa este al nivel de Fury Road. Que habrá otra precuela con Max de prota, pero que sería sin Tom Hardy en el papel.

Veremos. Yo le tengo unas ganas tremendas y me da igual que no sea taaan buena como Fury Road. Alcanzar ese nivel de nuevo era imposible.

Bouzas
1 respuesta
nV8x

#404 mezclar imágenes con Fury Road no ayuda precisamente :sweat_smile:

nah, me la miraré cuando salga para stream en mi home cinema.

Tengo la sensación de que saldría desilusionado del cine.

AlecHolland

Yo la veré. Tengo plena confianza en George Miller. Evidentemente el factor sorpresa se pierde un poquito, pero seguro que saca una peli bien guapa.

Usuarios habituales

• KenHo
  • Loki_Cat12
  • Kabraxis
  • D10X
  • ekeix
  • Horribeler
  • tute07011988