Beta Abierta de Star Wars Battlefront

Rayalz

Como veo que la noticia no ha estado por ninguna parte del foro (completa, aqui en español

) lo hago yo.

Star Wars™ Battlefront™ Community Update

Welcome to this week's Community Blog! My name is Mathew Everett, and I am your Star Wars™ Battlefront™ Community Manager. This blog is meant to keep you updated and informed on all our current happenings around Star Wars Battlefront. Make sure to let me know what you think of these updates and tweet us what else you would like to see. Now to this week’s update.

So... How about that beta news? Yes, we have a beta incoming and the final date will be announced as soon as we have the final details locked in. For now, I can tell you this: the beta will consist of two Multiplayer modes and one of our Missions, which can be played via co-op, and split-screen on console. The Beta will also take place on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and via Origin for PC, so we have you covered regardless of your next generation platform of choice.

Beta: Multiplayer Offerings

Get ready hit the battlefront on Hoth via Walker Assault and check out our newly revealed mode, Drop Zone on Sullust. Now, I have to state my excitement here as this is by far my favorite mode and I can't wait for you to check it out for yourself.

Is online Multiplayer with more than two players just not your thing? We have you covered.

Beta: Star Wars Battlefront Missions

Stranded on Tatooine solo, with a friend online, or couch co-op, you’re going to want to check out our beta Survival Mission mode.

Now that we have officially announced the beta, most of you are just itching to know how you can get in. Well, we're excited to say that the beta is open to everyone! Get ready for the beta release date and also make sure your system is ready to download the beta the moment it goes live. Keep your eyes peeled for myself and many other developers during the live beta as we have some cool stuff planned.

I almost forgot upcoming items and news! As I mentioned a few weeks back, our team is working hard to continue to gather the proper details around features, modes, weapons, vehicles, and more. We know a lot of the community is eager to get every specific detail around the game, and our team is looking forward to revealing it.

Community Questions:

I have been collecting some of the top questions from around the community. Check them out below.

Q.) Will I be able to play Missions offline?
A.) For the Beta, an Internet connection is required to play Missions. However, when Star Wars Battlefront ships on November 17 you will be able to play Missions offline.

Q.) Will there be any AI bots in multiplayer in addition to other players?
A.) Yes! Our Fighter Squadron mode features AI units (10 on each side).

Q.) Will there be sidearms or only primary guns?
A.) We offer a primary blaster along with a hand of Star Cards. How you customize your Star Card hand will be up to you.

Q.) What comes with the various editions, i.e. Deluxe vs. Standard?
A.) The Standard Edition of Star Wars Battlefront will include the base game. The Deluxe Edition will include the base game and have the Ion Grenade, Ion Torpedo, and DL-44 unlocked right away along with the exclusive Ion Shock and Victory emotes.

Q.) Can I buy the Deluxe Edition on disk in a retail store, or is it just digitally online?

A.) The Star Wars Battlefront Deluxe Edition is available as a physical item for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One only.

Q.) Can I upgrade my vehicles in Star Wars Battlefront?
A.) Vehicles in Star Wars Battlefront come with their own weapons and abilities that make them authentic to the Star Wars universe.

Until next time, I thank you for checking out these community updates and look forward to sharing more about Star Wars Battlefront. If you have any questions, feel free to ping us on Twitter or Facebook.

Cosas a destacar

Fountain

GR33N

Que hay que pre-comprar el juego para poder jugar a la beta o como.

2 respuestas
Rayalz

#2 Si es open beta, lo dudo mucho.

TaMeRR1

Ponle un asterisco a lo de abierta yo creo, porque parece que es abierta para los que preordenen

StumKrav

#2 Vale que esta en ingles, pero...

Well, we're excited to say that the beta is open to everyone!

En negrita y todo.

:3

3 1 respuesta
alfa036

y cuando es esa beta?

StumKrav

Yes, we have a beta incoming and the final date will be announced as soon as we have the final details locked in.

No si...

derek-

Joder si saliera ahora no voy ni a la comida de mañana y hasta el lunes no me ven fuera de casa.

boselecta

• 7 days early access for those who pre-order Star Wars™ Battlefront™, beginning on December 1, 2015
• Available as a free download to all players on December 8th, 2015 (STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT FULL GAME REQUIRED)

Joder y yo que no sabía cuando salía

Rayalz

Noticia en español, pero no completa, porque no menciona lo de beta abierta http://www.mediavida.com/foro/juegos/roto-embargo-star-wars-battlefront-534037/25#728

GR33N

#5 Es que me meto a Origin y dice que para jugar la beta hay que pre-comprarlo.

Entonces si ya lo tengo pre-comprado en Amazon para PS4 qué hago? :psyduck:

1 respuesta
E

madre mia que buena noticia

Rayalz

#11 Donde exactamente? xD

1 respuesta
GR33N

#13 https://www.origin.com/en-gb/store/buy/192140/pc-download/base-game/deluxe-edition

Pre-order now and get early access to the Battle of Jakku with 2 additional maps!

1 respuesta
Rayalz

#14 Battle of Jakku with 2 additional maps!

Es el dlc gratis que sacaran en diciembre. Sale el dia de la peli, pero si lo tienes en pre-order, lo juegas una semana antes, nada de la beta xD

GR33N

entonces me voy por mi izquierda

1 1 respuesta
Rikki

Cada dia le tengo mas ganas a esta puta mierda ♥

mxz239

#16 Que diga que con una reserva podrás jugar a la beta no significa que sea la única forma de jugar a la beta.

16 días después
refuse

la beta abierta es el dia 8 de octubre, cierto? acabo de leerlo en su twitter

1 respuesta
B

Yes, ya la tenemos ahí.

Vandalus

que dia se podrá empezar a descargar por origin, el mismo dia 8?

1 respuesta
RandomZ

"You can pre-load the Beta on Origin for PC beginning at 1am PT/10am CET on Wednesday, October 7th."

1 respuesta
Vandalus

#22 gracias. Pues tendré que probarlo :)

Pero dudo muchísimo que me saquen 60 pavos.

1 respuesta
Camarada

#23 Teniendo en cuenta que no tiene modo campaña, no pienso pagar 60€ por un juego solo multijugador.

2 3 respuestas
Aeran

Prueba de rendimiento con un Intel Core i7-4790 emparejado a una Radeon R9 290X:

Duelo de heroes:

Vandalus

#24 Es que le pasa lo mismo al rainbow six siege.

Un juego sin campaña y 60 eur, venga hasta luego.

2 respuestas
DiSKuN

#24 #26 Dad gracias a los niños rata

Respecto a la beta, ¿Hay que apuntarse en algún sitio o solo hace falta tener cuenta en Origin?

1 respuesta
NeV3rKilL

Por 60 ni de coña, hace mucho que no compro a 60, pero por 32 o así, caerá sin problemas.

B

Están haciendo stream

http://www.twitch.tv/PlayStation

B

#24 Por eso yo lo pillé a 30€ en GMG xD

Que ganas de probar la beta !!

1 respuesta
Tema cerrado

Usuarios habituales

• Salcort
  • Rayalz
  • squa1o