Primeros análisis de Nioh, lo nuevo de Team Ninja

B

El nuevo proyecto desarrollado por Team Ninja y publicado por Koei Tecmo que pretende mezclar Ninja Gaiden con los Soulsborne, acaba de recibir las primeras críticas por parte de los medios especializados, y al igual que Resident Evil 7 y Yakuza 0, la recepción es positiva.

OpenCritic - 88
Metacritic - 87

Medios extranjeros

Attack of the Fanboy - Mike Guarino - 4.5 / 5 stars

Team Ninja took their time to ensure that Nioh was as good as it could possibly be, and that time wasn't wasted. The finished product is a fantastic action RPG that may borrow a lot from the Souls series, but nevertheless adds plenty of great twists to the formula to allow it to stand proudly on its own.

CGMagazine - Brendan Quinn - 9 / 10.0

Team Ninja knocks it out of the park with their take on Samurai Dark Souls.

Critical Hit - Umar Bastra - No Verdict

It’s an absolutely engaging game that’s soul-crushing, yet addictive and satisfying. It’s still early days, but if it manages to keep up this pace, and the story doesn’t completely fall flat, then we could be looking at one of the best games this year and Team Ninja’s explosive comeback.

Destructoid - Chris Carter - 9 / 10.0

With its emphasis on challenging combat and light storytelling elements that are at times bordering on parody (in a good way), Nioh feels like a true successor to the Ninja Gaiden series and fills a nice void that Souls left behind. Did Team Ninja ever leave? Whatever the case might be, it's back.

DualShockers - Giuseppe Nelva - 9 / 10.0

If you approach NiOh with the right mindset, all the frustration due to the ruthless level of challenge will turn into satisfaction when you overcome each obstacle. If you want to feel like a true samurai mastering the complex ways of or Japanese warfare, and you’re willing to pay the blood price for it, this is your game.

Don’t call it Bloodborne 2. NiOh certainly deserves its own spotlight.

Eurogamer - Jeffrey Matulef - Recommended

This delicious blend of Ninja Gaiden and Dark Souls isn't quite a masterpiece, but it's a stirring return to form for Team Ninja.

Gadgets 360 - Rishi Alwani - 8 / 10

On the surface, Nioh is a compelling take on a sub genre of role-playing games created by the Souls games and its ilk. However by putting stamina at the core of its combat and thoughtfully borrowing mechanics from other titles, it results in a game that’s greater than the sum of its parts. Whether you’re a Souls veteran or have a passing interest in such games, Nioh is well worth checking out.

Game Informer - Daniel Tack - 9 / 10.0

A dazzling mix of challenging boss encounters, terrifying enemies, and freedom to engage in side-missions and multiplayer create a dynamite fusion of intense fun

GameSpot - Miguel Concepcion - No Verdict

Given the varying degrees of hardships I've encountered up to this point, I can't wait to see what devious tricks the remaining bosses have up their sleeves as I forge through the rest of the game.

God is a Geek - Chris White - No Verdict

Managing your Ki and your health, juggling all of your attacks, magic, and weaponry, and trying not to get killed for the millionth time is a thrill, full of genuinely incredible moments.

IGN - Chloi Rad - 9 / 10.0

I haven’t yet talked about everything there is to do and see in Nioh, but so far it’s all been consistently engaging and fun: its online features, sub-missions, and all its myriad details and quality-of-life elements that make it such a solid and polished experience.

Next-Gen Gaming Blog - Andrew Beeken - 9 / 10.0

A more accessible yet still challenging take on the tried and tested Souls-like Action RPG, Nioh adds enough nuance and depth to the formula to make it feel fresh and provide a new challenge for players coming out of the back of last year’s Dark Souls 3. With a compelling story, bright visuals and new and interesting locales to visit, Nioh is a must have for Action RPG fans.

PlayStation Universe - Garri Bagdasarov - 9.5 / 10.0

As close to perfect as it gets. Nioh is a stunning title and is easily an early contender for game of the year.

Push Square - John Cal McCormick - 8 / 10

Nioh is about as approachable as a game of this ilk can be, and while that may offend the hardcore sensibilities of some Souls fans, it's a title that will likely appeal to many players who want a gameplay challenge but are turned off by the obtuse nature of Dark Souls' storytelling and the murky explanations of its mechanics. The experience is marred by some unfortunate difficulty spikes and lacklustre bosses, but the rich loot, levelling systems, and fast, often thrilling combat do more than enough to justify Nioh as a worthy contemporary to From Software's efforts – and an impressive return to form for Team Ninja.

SA Gamer - Charles Small - 9.1 / 10.0

It’s brutally hard, punishing and unforgiving, but man is it satisfying, and pretty.

Stevivor - Steve Wright - 8 / 10.0

While veteran Souls players may find this somewhat Mickey Mouse, the differences between the franchises will still find enough to keep all players engaged. Nioh borrows – and quite liberally, at that — from a number of different franchises, but that combination makes it quite unique. The Dark Souls for those of us who hate Dark Souls, it’s certainly one to give a try. You won’t be an expert instantly, but you’ll certainly want to come back for more.

The Jimquisition - Jim Sterling - 10 / 10.0

Quote not yet available

TheSixthAxis - Dave Irwin - No Verdict

Overall, I’m really happy with how the game has turned out thus far, and it’s certainly a game that a Souls fan should be paying attention to.

TrustedReviews - Stuart Andrews - 4 / 5 stars

Nioh can’t match the gothic grandeur of a Dark Souls and the boss battles may give you nightmares for all the wrong reasons. All the same, by merging aspects of From Software’s classics with elements of its own ninja hits, Team Ninja has crafted its finest game in years. Nioh is every bit as compulsive and challenging as its inspiration, but is smart enough to add some interesting new twists. Love Dark Souls? Love samurai, ninjas and weird oriental fantasy? Jump onboard and prepare to die, cry and experience the magic in-between.

USgamer - John Learned - 4 / 5 stars

Nioh is Koei Tecmo and Team Ninja taking a more measured approach to what they do best, and is a surprisingly feature-heavy and battle-focused heir to the Soulsborne method. But it ultimately stands on its own, and is a worthy addition to any Action RPG library.

Medios nacionales

Vandal - 8.2 / 10.0
La PS4 - Vídeo

centu

Wow cuantos 9. Yo me esperabas mas una mezcla de 7s y 8s.

1 respuesta
1 comentario moderado
B

Ctrl + F "Souls", 15 resultados, hohohohoho

Pues se consolida con 8s y 9s, de momento ningún 10 o medio que hable de masterpiece pero tampoco ninguno que lo atice y lo destruya vilmente.

Kudos para Team Ninja, después del development hell y un montón de años al final parece que les ha quedado un gran juego (aunque los que habíamos probado las demos ya lo sabíamos tho).

B

Un juego notable alto, me parece correcto.

december

Esperaba entre un 80-85 así que por ahora sin sorpresas

Beethoven

Juegazo, probé la demo y me encantó. Aunque el sistema de misiones no me termina de convencer (me hubiese gustado un mundo conectado entre si cómo hace From) todo lo demás, estética, combos y hasta el sistema de hacer misiones con otra persona me gusta.

1 respuesta
centu

#7 con un mundo a lo dark souls 1 podriamos morir en paz. Pero me alegro de que no hayan perdido el tiempo en intentarlo y se centren en el gameplay. El que mucho abarca poco aprieta.

1 respuesta
Chanrul

Otro notable alto, vaya no me lo esperaba.

Xancros

Y este se va a quedar como el bloodborne y el demon's souls, solo para consola? O algún día podría llegar a PC :<

sefirus

Todos los juegos siempre se llevan un notable, el medidor tiene que estar bastsnte mal

B

#1 LaPS4 92/100 Video Review

B

Qué raro que nadie hable de maletines aquí, se ve que el juego gusta en el foro :wink:

7 2 respuestas
B

Puede que simplemente estemos en una gran época de los videojuegos y mínimo todo es notable, pero como aquí solo nos gustan los videojuegos a 4 gatos pues somos los únicos que parecemos darnos cuenta y disfrutar de los videojuegos sin mirar tonterías.

3 1 respuesta
Beethoven

#8 Si...lo que pasa que hay momentos o al menos a mi parecer en que se hace todo muy pequeño, hay zonas que se ve le han puesto cierto interés pero hay otras que parece que lo han hecho con la absoluta dejadez. No sé si me explico.

Por lo que he leído en Vandal a medida que se avanza los escenarios son cada vez mejores hasta la recta final, habrá que ver.

B

Echando un ojo a los últimos dos meses, no hay ni un juego que supere el 86 y hay varios con medias bastante mediocres: http://opencritic.com/browse?page=0&sort=date&platforms=%5B%5D&genres=%5B%5D&date=Released

EnderFX

Bueno, pues nada, a ir apartando la pasta para pillarlo en físico as soon as it lands. Qué gusto da que se te acumulen souls y souls-like por jugar.

RaedonSP

Normalmente los juegos de estudios grandes y consolidados van a ser juegos notables. Conocen la fórmula y tienen los medios. Esto no es como el cine o la música, donde hay un margen de error bastante más considerable.

Pero bueno, es mi punto de vista. El juego tiene pintaza y viniendo de la gente que viene se olía que iba a ser como mínimo un muy buen juego.

Shikoku

#13 Si fuese un juego regular o mediocre pues aún....

Pero en uno bueno-muy bueno?

Pd: q sea 8 yaaaaa

R

se veia venir, aunque me molesta tantas comparaciones con los souls

1 respuesta
B

Looking good , me va a joder no ir a jugarlo de salida por estar arruinándome la vida con Yakuza 0

1 respuesta
B

Tienes 8 putos dias para pasartelo, por el amor de dios, get it together dammit.

2 respuestas
BernyMoon

Me pregunto cuantos maletines habrá enviado Sony por esta copia barata de Dark Souls. A no espera... Que los juegos que gustan en mediavida tienen notas merecidas.

Lo digo por tocar los huevos. Tiene buena pinta pero la gente de aquí es muy hipócrita.

1 respuesta
A

#22 Hiciste eso o no? Que estamos en primera página y ya he tachado unos cuantos.

Buenos resultados btw, no esperaba otra cosa.

B

#22 21 horas jugadas, capítulo 5 de 17 y solo el 20% del sidestuff completado? Nope, no da tiempo

Nerviosillo

#23 Los mismos que enviaron por este juego

Link34

Check'em

1 respuesta
Nerviosillo

#27 Joder, lo hace Team Ninja. Es muy fácil que esté incluida la palabra ninja xD

B

Por cierto, que tendría de malo que este juego fuese en clon de dark souls? (Aunque no lo sea)

Dark souls es un buen juego al contrario que, you know, Outlast

2 respuestas
Nerviosillo

#29 Es que el concepto de "es un clon de Dark Souls" es ridículo.
Aprende cosas de el y se decide a añadir su propio toque, como el sistema de habilidades y las posturas de combate. Coge ideas nuevas y trata de innovar y refinarlas. Yo no veo eso como algo malo si el resultado es bueno y beneficia al jugador.

Pero dejando eso a un lado, el motivo real es sencillo. Es un exclusivo de PS4.

2 respuestas

Usuarios habituales