Rumor: El remake de Resident Evil 3 llegará el año que viene

Kabraxis

#58 Los anuncios del TGA de este año prometen, si no se quedan en rumores claro.

B
ErChuache

Pues como hagan igual de buen curro que con el remake del 2 en cuanto esté a 30 € o así cae fijo.

7 días después
A
1 2 respuestas
Theryk

#64 ayyyyyyy papá

B

#64 No parece que sea ni oficial, ese diseño parece de fans.

1 respuesta
Theryk

#66 Es de la web oficial de playstation.

1 respuesta
B

#67 pero definitiva? No me gusta ese diseño de personajes xD

Theryk

If anyone's a bit curious about what RE3 tomorrow will look like, something I'll mention is that the talks about direction did decide on a more in-depth Raccoon City. And you will be seeing a few concoctions and mixtures of elements at play here. REmake 2 didn't pull much from RE1.5 (though it did reference some concept art for RE2), but REmake 3 pulls more from both of it's original concepts that weren't made, and even elements that were present in Umbrella Chronicles (and in extension due to this, some things from Outbreak). I don't know what bits the trailer shows tomorrow, but I will say right now the RE3 REmake is more experimental than RE2's and they're taking more of the whole of what RE3 worked with over the years, partially at the choice of the original director. Kamiya never really liked 1.5 and wanted the new team to do their own thing, and Aoyama originally wanted RE3 to be a different more open game but thinks in the process of remaking they should both build off what people loved and expand. And the teams kinda' followed that while also doing their own takes on things of course.

Usuarios habituales