IWillDominate beaneado por Riot

DotA--do

Riot ha decidido apartar durante 1 año a IWillDominate, jungler de Dignitas, por saltarse el Código de Invocador.

Noticia original

Player: Christian Rivera / IWillDominate
Date of Ruling: 12.03.12
Subject: Suspension; Violations of Summoner’s Code

Facts:
Recently, IWillDominate was brought before the Tribunal for consideration of a permanent ban. The majority of players voted to punish and today the Riot player behavior team has approved the ban after review of the case.

IWillDominate has been in Tribunal nine times and punished eight times, including the most recent permanent ban. He has a persistent record of in-game harassment, verbal abuse, offensive language and negative attitude.

Despite the punishments and official warnings, his harassment score has risen more than 30% from early August to the present date, placing him at the top of the list of North American pro players and among the worst 0.7% of all North American players.

There also have been repeated incidents of similar behavior outside the game.

Relevant Rules:
The Summoner's Code establishes the standards of behavior for all League of Legends players.

Analysis:
IWillDominate has consistently engaged in behavior which violates the letter and spirit of the Summoner’s Code.

His persistent tendency to engage in verbal abuse and insults, his lack of cordial demeanor, and his treatment of less-skilled players is unacceptable for any player, especially a high-profile professional player who has a regular opportunity to lead the community by example.

Ruling:
IWillDominate has violated the letter and spirit of the Summoner’s Code in a systematic fashion.

Penalties:
IWillDominate is ineligible to play in the League of Legends Championship Series for a period of one year. This suspension shall commence immediately.

In addition, all other existing known accounts used by IWillDominate are permanently banned.

Mano dura con TODOS los jugadores.
Dignitas se tendrá que buscar otro jungler.

Fuente: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2864421

xXxHarlockxX

O crearse otra cuenta xD

3 respuestas
Link34

Su carrera competitiva acaba de desaparecer lol

#2 No es que le hayan baneado la cuenta xD

CrS-

Otro jungler? Esque acaso no va a poder jugar con otra acc? xD

2 respuestas
DotA--do

#2 #4 Podeis leer la noticia eh, no muerde

In addition, all other existing known accounts used by IWillDominate are permanently banned.

varitoapg

#2 #4 In addition, all other existing known accounts used by IWillDominate are permanently banned
Lo que no se es si cuenta si AHORA se hace otra cuenta, tambien la banean

Link34

Que no le han baneado del lol(que tambien), le han baneado del entorno competitivo

PeJKaaa

y las otras cuantas tambien omfg!!

jajajaja a empezar desde 0

pues na a tomar x culo por bocazas.

cliforjose

IWillDominate is ineligible to play in the League of Legends Championship Series for a period of one year.
Si se hace otra cuenta podra jugar soloQ claramentel, no podra jugar ninguna competicion durante un año

Nedaim

Aunque se cree otra cuenta no puede jugar profesionalmente lo pone en el mensaje.

"IWillDominate is ineligible to play in the League of Legends Championship Series for a period of one year. This suspension shall commence immediately."

CrS-

Si leeis, pone que no va a poder competir durante un año en la champions series( no sé si englobara cualquier tipo de evento offline). Pero que no os quepa duda que jugará con otra cuenta. Ahora, que dignitas tenga que buscar un player para poder competir en lan, es otra cosa.

pkjn

Tranquilos, TSM seguira siendo top 1 americano por los tribunales xDDDD
Es el momento de scarra joins tsm regi go toilet

PD:

IWillDominate 196 puntos 15 minutos atrás

Today i was informed by riot that I will be suspended for 1 year of the Season 3 Championship Series. Although the ruling is extremely tough, I agree with riot that player sportsmanship is a serious matter and i want to apologize to anyone that i've offended in game and my fans. I fully understand that pro players are viewed as role models and should act accordingly. I'd like to thank my teammates and the whole Dignitas organization for the amazing year that i have spent with them and wish the team the best of luck going into season 3. Personally I will not let this end my dreams of being a professional league of legends player. During my suspension I intend to keep my mechanics in top form and remain a competitive jungler. After my suspension i hope to rejoin the championship series and once again compete at the highest level. League of Legends is my life, and i will do everything in my power to play as long as possible.

xXxHarlockxX

Joder, me faltó leerme esa linea xD

Kails

Es durísimo, pero me parece bien.

Th0ravez

Realmente creo que les han hecho un favor. Este chaval no tiene nivel para jugar en un equipo top 3 de NA.

1 1 respuesta
HeXaN

League of Legends is my life

A lo mejor hasta le viene bien que lo hayan baneado.

0nLy

¿Por qué ha sido? alguien que haga un ultra resumen para los que no dominamos 100% el inglés XD

1 respuesta
mck-tuet

muchos bans, flamer etc un troll vamos :D

Link34

#17 Flames, insultos, ser un capullo

Básicamente lo mismo que cualquiera, pero reiteradamente

Spank

Pues a mi me ha dejado frío. No me gusta que termine la carrera de un buen jungler así. Yo antes de eso le hubiera mandado un par de avisos con las cosas que le podían haber pasado. Si lo han hecho así entonces 0 problemas.

3 respuestas
Kails

Por ragger y flammer en Solo Q y demás.

pkjn

No os engañéis, es una medida de mierda para dar de cara al publico que hacen algo y se preocupan.

Si eres un jugador mediocre y juegas torneos mediocres y te permabanean, no pasa nada. Te haces otra cuenta y a jugar otra vez.

Con este deberia ser lo mismo permaban, ok, hazte otra cuenta, como pasa con el ¿95%? de los players, pero no, accion de cara a la galeria xDD

1 1 respuesta
Exedra

reacción de ocelote en su stream:

4 1 respuesta
LzO

Es un Ocelote 2.0 pero al menos este pudo rehabilitarse "mentalmente".

legendcr7

#15 Que tampoco es que sea mucho nivel.

brakeR

banes como panes

UnleasheD

#20 No solo lo hicieron... Warnings oficiales dicen, si no que empeoró su actitud a raiz de eso.

LzO

#20 Te parece poco aviso que haya sido castigado 8 veces?

vengaaaaaaaa

Pentakaiser

#20 Le pasaron 8 veces por el tribunal xD warnings le han caido a mansalva y ya le han castigado par de veces por lo que he podido entender, no tiene nada de duro, es bastante merecido

GeGe

que estupido ragear en un juego soloQ, cuando sabes bien que en el mundo competitivo ganas mucha plata, realmente o no tenia mas ganas de jugar o es tonto

Usuarios habituales

• RSN
  • Mv_lux
  • doJi
  • 2infy
  • UnleasheD
  • YonkiLeon
  • Link34