Spirit abandona Fnatic

KullThran

It comes with a heavy heart that today we say goodbye to Dayun “Spirit” Lee, who joined our League of Legends squad alongside countryman Gamsu back at the start of the 2016 Season.

Although a tough season, it was not without its joys. Together we achieved a 2nd place finish at the IEM World Championship, taking down the 1st and 2nd place Chinese teams, as well as battling hard to a 3rd place finish in the LCS Spring Season.

Throughout 2016, Spirit showcased why he is one of the best junglers in the world. More often than not, he was hard carrying games off the back of mechanical outplays and smart jungle pathing. Constantly drawing bans, his Nidalee, Olaf and Graves were the terror of the EU LCS.

Moving into 2017, we are looking to significantly rebuild our team and the structure of Fnatic League of Legends, whilst Dayun wishes to take on exciting new challenges. Therefore, we have mutually agreed to part ways.

Palabras de Spirit:

I am very happy that I worked with Fnatic. They really helped me to improve myself as a player and as a person. I grew up a lot and I just want say thank you Fnatic. Also, Fnatic management is actually insane, I love them! :D

Palabras de Quaye

Working with Dayun for the last year has been an absolute pleasure. Never before have I seen a player with such intense amounts of dedication and attitude towards a single goal of winning. Even after living in a foreign country surrounded by an unusual culture and losing his two closest friends on the team, Spirit gave it his all day in, day out.

I have no doubt that he has a long future in the League of Legends scene. His jovial personality brings joy and happiness to all those around him, whilst his passion for the game has never dwindled. The Spirit story is far from over.

It is safe to say that Dayun is someone I would call a close friend. It pains me to see him leave. However, I'm sure we will see each other in the near future!

Fuente: http://www.fnatic.com/content/96738

B

Bombazo.

J

wow no me Hesperava

Vireca

Estaba cantadisimo

Yaya

Se oye respirar aliviados a los fans de Fnatic desde aquí.

Una lástima de chico, podría hacer cosas muy grandes pero nunca ha conseguido aprovechar esa skill que tiene.

privet

quiere borrar su pasado de fnatic ex jungler samsung blue

MT_Dulper

Que pena, no sé le han dado apenas oportunidades, és un jugadorazo

Aldarion_21

Noticia triste. Buena suerte donde vayas Spirit.

B

Venga spirit majo, vete a farmear a otro lado... que decepción has sido..

Singed

13k netos que se quita Fnatic para pagar.

Leagrove

Ninguna novedad, un total fracaso su fichaje asi Como la gestion de su contrato, lamentable Fnatic

Aldarion_21

SPirit: ''I liked Deilor a lot, some players didn't respect him
Febiven: ''KIck Spirit please ''
FNC : ''Ok m'lord''

wasel

Fnc impaler

NaiBaG

FNC se está quedando en la hyper B, gg wp ya tenemos al nuevo gambit.

Abe5

Ufff

Un peso muerto menos.

Aldarion_21

FNC Amin.

Toutizo

Se sabe que se plantea hacer Spirit ahora? vuelta a korea?

Afling

Se le queda buen equipo a Fnatic con Werlyb-Impaler- THE X MID-aqui no se-Noxiak y THE X COACH

Marjoram

Gamsu was the problem

E

a tomar por culo el vividor este, de vacaciones a tu casa, estafador

Aldarion_21

FNC Diamond.

Fliyin

Joder, llego, dije que era peor que reignover, se me tiraron encima diciendo que en su mejor nivel era mucho mejor y se va sin ser un 10% de lo que fue reignover, es guenillo!

1 respuesta
BuNNkeR

YESS ahora solo quedan 2 mas.

1 respuesta
E

#23 el manager y el top

1 respuesta
wasel

#24 El support y el mid

1 respuesta
B

#22 Es que Spirit al 100% lo es, la cosa es que llegues aquí para echarte unos duetes con tu compadre gamsu y salgas de putas con febi

Madball

FNC Cinkrof

Glumyglu

Pues a ver a quién traen

XarevoK

FNC fr3deric

E

#25 el supp fuera del 5 titular ok, el mid te lo quedas, si puedes, y le cortas los huevos

1 respuesta

Usuarios habituales