Thread to practise English (Part Two)

B

#600 It happened yesterday, when i was talking with a friend of California....

Today, I will question she.

Rafyelzz

"Ask her"

Tig

De #583 a #586. Si hay algún error perdonadme, no soy bilingüe y no son horas :)

"anyone see movies and shows in english? I think they`re helped me so much in my english skills."

Does anyone watch movies or shows in english? I think they are really helping me improving my english skills

"i used to see anime in English, dubbed or subbed. Films only subbed.

Now i watch aprende inglés tv with richard vaughan since 3 months ago. It's very usefull."

I used to watch anime in blablabla

Right now I've been watching aprende ingles TV for 3 months, it's been very useful

"yeah! i saw films in spanish but with the subtitles in english, i see it in all english and not understand nothing, pronunciation too fast for me =)"

yeah! I've also watched films in spanish with english subtitles. If I watch them in english I don't understand them, their pronunciation is way too fast for me

"this is why i prefer subbed and dubbed in English, even if a dont know the meaning of some words."

That's why I prefer english subbed and dubbed versions, even if I blablabla

F

This is fukin satania.

heodekone

This post is bullshit.

thx ^.
||
||
\/

Tig

This post is bullshit

;D

J40

He everybody!!! we are going this night to dinner in Puerto Santa Maria ... we will go to Restaurante Romerijo ... grate food ..!! if somebody wnats any thing to eat ... call me!!

bb ppl!!

B

Wrong threat is wrong.

josecollants

#607 GREAT FOOD

F

theres any one who watched "X clamp" ?

Absa

#595 is a girlfriend

afketo

orly?

LeOnHe4Rt

oh yeah, i'll write on this post as long as i can. My dream is to talk with frek people in english xDD. See you laterrrr.

J

If anyone really want to up his english skilZ , go and wath GOMAESMUMINGLISH.

First lesson.

Cuando -> When

Hay cuando,cuando,cuando...

Hay when when when....

Second lesson soon,

Good bye , and don't stopping learning new words !

LeOnHe4Rt

you really know about english....

KaiSui

Peripecia al teléfono que me ha tocado, na que me he trabado hablando y no me han entedido.
I just did talk with a guy from United States and I was very embarrassed about it, I needed to ask for a price about a boat... He didn't understand me at all but atleast I got the price.

CRoS

Raphael nadal is the best OF d4 world!!!!!!!!!

NosFeR_

#617 you don't need to change the name.

LeOnHe4Rt

#617.............xDDD

1 comentario moderado
F

#620 jeajaejaejae we can learn how to despise a pregnant jenny

LeOnHe4Rt

jaja yeah.... i wish to have a "The best day of my life" better than him...

F

I wish to have "better day of my life" full of drugs, not full of churumbeles jeajeajea

LeOnHe4Rt

greattttt xDDDDD

KickGold

to buy a much a car

Suicide

there many bufas yeah

iPoded

i love this thread !!!

F

there many stupids in da room.

J

To start learning english, the first step is watching spanish filsm with subtitles in english or in english language and subt. in spanish.

Oh yeah yeah! Speak english , come on laddies !

PD : =D

fNtS

#629 To start learning english, the first step is watching spanish filsm with subtitles in english or in english language and subt. in spanish.

Where do u take ur Marihuana? I want it!

Usuarios habituales

• AG
  • Dod-Evers
  • Narniana
  • Dj_Sergio
  • Rafyelzz
  • J40
  • Spybreak