CINEMA es AMENIC al revés v2.0, ahora con más A24

DormiloN
Nymphetamine

#1045 Hasta él reconoce que Pig es su mejor actuación.

No puedo parar de recomendarla.

Channie
B

Revisionado este fin de semana a 'A woman under the influence' y aquí dejo constancia de estas palabras que jamás deben caer en el olvido. Aunque sean en referencia a 'Opening Night' bien se pueden aplicar a cualquiera de sus películas al igual que su mensaje, que a día de hoy es más necesario que nunca.

Come on baby show me something!

1 respuesta
tute07011988

#1084 Totalmente de acuerdo con lo que dice Pacino.

1 respuesta
Channie

19 años de esta maravilla.

5 2 respuestas
sk_sk4t3r

#1086 Para mi sigue siendo su mejor película y por mucho.

B

Una pena que Bong haya terminado por ser otro mediocre más que pone el culo a los americanos. Pero bueno, supongo que estará contento con su Oscar jeje

1 respuesta
TRON

#1086 de las mejores películas de este siglo.

DormiloN

#1088 Cada día me recuerdas más a Bernal.

4 1 respuesta
B

#1090 Hijo de puta xdddd

Ni si quiera mi chica con una comida de huevos mañanera me hace sonreir como lo acabas de hacer tu ahora

1 respuesta
TRON

#1091 que te deje una temporada sin comertelos y nos vienes a contar eso xD

B

Parece que Scorsese y su fundación van a abrir su propia plataforma de servicio streaming y principalmente va a estar orientada a la restauración de cine clásico.

Martin Scorsese's The Film Foundation Launches Online Screening Platform For Restored Classic Movies. The Restoration Screening Room' opens with 'I Know Where I'm Going!' on May 9.

Martin Scorsese's The Film Foundation — the non-profit organization Scorsese set up in 1990 for the preservation of classic movies — has just announced the creation of a new online streaming platform.

The Film Foundation Restoration Screening Room will be available free of charge, starting from May 9, with a special screening of Michael Powell and Emeric Pressburger's I Know Where I'm Going! — a bona fide classic of post-war cinema. Restored by The Film Foundation and BFI National Archive, the movie will be available for a 24-hour window. New movies will be available on the second Monday of each month.

Other upcoming monthly presentations include La Strada, the 1954 classic of neo-realist cinema from Federico Fellini, John Huston's Moulin Rouge from 1952, and a film noir double feature of 1945's Detour (directed by Edgar G. Ulmer) and 1946's The Chase (from Arthur D. Ripley). Others are to be announced reasonably soon.

Scorsese says:

“We’re looking forward to making these beautiful restorations available to a wide audience. Many of these presentations will feature restorations that are rarely seen, with myself and other filmmakers sharing why these films are important, how they have impacted our lives, and why it’s crucial that they be preserved.”

Margaret Bodde, the Executive Director of The Film Foundation, says:

“We’re grateful to Oracle and DelphiQuest for making this possible, and we’re thrilled to share these restorations with new audiences. The Restoration Screening Room aligns perfectly with the foundation’s mission, and we’re eager to connect with people around the world who love cinema.”

Fuente:

https://collider.com/martin-scorsese-film-foundation-streaming-platform-restoration-screening-room/

3 1 respuesta
TRON

#1093 day1

B
3 1 respuesta
TRON

La belleza de la tragedia

Turamb0
Turamb0

Ya no veo apenas cine ni televisión, por no decir nada, pero esto ha sido interesante.

TheDomicus

#1095 ¡Hoy es el cumpleaños de Wes Anderson!

1 respuesta
B

#1099 Party hard!

4 1 respuesta
Carcinoma

#1100 La mejor de Wes, y me puede comer la polla el que no piense como yo.

2 1 respuesta
Channie

#1101 La mejor de Wes es la que no ha hecho.

1 respuesta
B

#1102 Venga, va, ya pasó, ya.

TRON
B
B
B
SupermaN_CK
1 1 respuesta
deBurrows

#1108 me has hecho informarme:

"Jean-Claude Van Damme was originally cast to play the Predator, the idea being that the physical action star would use his martial arts to make the Predator an agile, ninja-like hunter. However, the original design for the Predator was too cumbersome and difficult to manage in the jungle, and Van Damme couldn't make the required movements in it. Additionally, it was reported that Van Damme constantly complained about the monster suit being too hot (causing him to pass out), while also voicing his reservations on numerous occasions about the fact that he would not be appearing on camera without the suit. Van Damme was finally removed from the film, officially for being too short at 5'9" (Arnold Schwarzenegger and his team were bodybuilders between 6'2" and 6'5"). He was replaced by Kevin Peter Hall (who was 7'2"), and the suit was redesigned because even with a more imposing actor, it was felt to not provoke enough fear."

Es imposible no querer al tito Arnold:

Jesse Ventura was delighted to find out from the wardrobe department that his arms were one inch bigger than Arnold Schwarzenegger's. He suggested to Schwarzenegger that they measure arms, with the winner getting a bottle of champagne. Ventura lost, because Schwarzenegger had told the wardrobe department to tell Ventura that his arms were bigger.

jodido troll.

sk_sk4t3r
1 1 respuesta

Usuarios habituales

Tags