Omegle, habla con algún extranjero random

GR33N

Omegle es una web donde puedes hablar con un extranjero al azahar, tan simple como eso.

http://omegle.com/

Addario

vale primera conversacion que he tenido xDDDD

Stranger: TOKIOOO HOTEEEEL !!! :D
You: GAY
You: fag
Stranger: bill sexy -
Stranger: not gay
Stranger: :@

DjinnSade

Azahar... extranjeros que huelen bien :D

You: Hi
Stranger: hello
You: C> Deuterio ratio minimo

Frikada que le he soltao xDD

M

You: Hi!
Stranger: Ho
You: Mediavida.com is over!
You: from?
Stranger: it is the best web
Stranger: from MVcity
You: I'm Somalia

Dj_Sergio

azahar?

werty

#4 no parece haber mucho extranjero no xDDD

Kenny

Solo sirve para soltar paridas xD

Me acaba de saltar uno con que es la Reina de Inglaterra xD

Y este sin decirle nada...

You: hi
You: from¿
Stranger: ger
Stranger: and no, not a nazi

xDD

N

#7 ¡Así que hablaba contigo!

inferNz

You: :D
Stranger: Hey Faggot,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Fyn4r

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
Stranger: EMMA.
You: eres mapache?
Your conversational partner has disconnected.

Bah, ni los guiris te quieren tio xDDDDD

M0E

You: hi!
You: stranger!
Stranger: hi stranger

Y ya me he aburrido.

iivan3

Me ha tocado con uno de 4chan xDDD

DjinnSade

Stranger: Hi, do you have breasts?
You: of course, three

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

inferNz

Stranger: Hello.
You: from?
Stranger: Would you like to participate in a little experiment?
Stranger: Poland.
You: key
You: what is it?
Stranger: Could you please hit your keyboard with your head and send me what comes out?
Stranger: And tell me if you don't want to do it too.
You: oookk
Stranger: Trying to prove something.
You: uy7huyh7yuhyhu
You: j3
Stranger: Very nice!

JAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJJA

aNuBiS_PoWa
spoiler
puzzlenigma

esta es mi conversacion enferma

Stranger: US ?
You: Ihate you
Stranger: ok
Stranger: You don't know me
Stranger: how can U hate me ?
You: I am a samurai !!!!
Stranger: very stupid !
Stranger: You sucks !

George-Bush

son bots

N

Stranger: hey hey hey.
You: Hello
Stranger: whats up?
You: first things first
You: are you from www.mediavida.com?
You: if not, we can continue chatting :)
Stranger: metafilter, actually.
Stranger: you siteist
Stranger: fair enough.

Zombie21

Interesting...

You: hi!
You: where u from?
Stranger: holland
Stranger: you?
You: omg
You: spain
You: what a beautiful conversation
You: cya!

M

Stranger: You have a good football team
You: oh yeah i love Real Madrid
You: but now they arent playing like they must....
Stranger: I was meaning "Espana"
You: oh yes
Stranger: Campion de europa
You: Iniesta, Xavi and Casillas
You: they are the best
Stranger: ^^ si
Stranger: try to be campion del mundo en 2010

inferNz

Stranger: oie
You: lol
You: jajaja
You: eres

venga joder q le iva a decir si era de media-vida :/

DjinnSade

#17 lo dices en serio o es una teoría? xD

puzzlenigma

Stranger: ilthaa
You: Spain is diferent !!!
Stranger: yep hot
You: I am a samurai
Stranger: but has spain met my friend...
Stranger: _____________░▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░__________________________________________
___________▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓_________________________________________
__________▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓░___________________________░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒______
_________▒▓▒▒▓▓▓░░░░░░░░▒▓▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒______
_________▓▓▒▒▓▓░░░░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓___
_________▓▓▒▒▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░▒▓▒__
_________▒▓▒▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░▓▒__
__________▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓░░░░░▒▓___
___________▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░░▒▓░___
___________░▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▓_____
__________░▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒______
_________░▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒______
_________▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓░_____
________▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▒_____
________▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓_____
_______▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓_____
_______▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓░____
______░▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓░____
______▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒░░░░░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓░____
_____▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░░░░░░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░░▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒____
____▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓____
__░▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▓▓▒░░░░░░░░▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓░___
_░▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒░░░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓___
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▓▓░░░░░░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓__
░░░▒▓▓▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▓▓░░░░░░░░▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓_
___▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▓▓░░░░░░░▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓_____
__░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▒░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▓▓░_____
___░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓░____
___▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓░__
_░▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓_
_░▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓░
__▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓░
_░▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒
You: si
You: feda
You: yo tambien xD
You: pedobear
Stranger: wanna meet my other friend?
You: yes
You: is feda
Stranger: here he comes..
Stranger: with style and great voice
Stranger: ……................................................ .................,-'''''''--,,

........................................................................... .........,-''-,:::::::::::::::::::''-,
........................................................................... ....,''::::::::',::::::::::::::::::::|',
........................................................................... ....|::::::,-'''''''--''':}
........................................................................... ....'|:::::|: : : : : : : : : : : : : :
........................................................................... ....|:::::|: : :-~~---: : : -----: |
........................................................................... ...(_''-': : : :::o: : : :o: : :
........................................................................... ....'''-,|: : : : : : ---': : : :,'--NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP
........................................................................... ........|,: : : : : :---: : ::/ --NEVER GONNA LET YOU DOWN!
........................................................................... ...,-''':: :',,_: : : : : ,-'
........................................................................__, -';;;;;:''-,: : : :'---''/|
...............................................................,-'';;;;; ;/;;;;;;;: :: : :
/: :',__
...................................................,-
''''_;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;',. .''-,:|:::::::|. . |;;;;''-,__
................................................../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;,;;;;;;;;;. . .''|::::::::|. .,';;;;;;;;;;''-,
................................................,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;|;;;;;;;;;;;. . .:::::,'. ./|;;;;;;;;;;;;;|
.............................................,-'';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;',: : ||. . .|;;;;;;;;;,';;|
...........................................,-";;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;',;;;;;;;;;;;. . |:::|. . .'',;;;;;;;;|;;/
........................................../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;. . |::|. . . |;;;;;;;;|/
......................................../;;,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,';;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;,;;;;;;;;;; |..|. . . .|;;;;;;;;|
......................................./;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'', |.;|. . . . ;;;;;;;|
....................................,'';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'';;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|. |.;|. . . . .|;;;;;;;|
................................,'';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;',;;;;;;| |:|. . . . |;;;;;;;|
...............................,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;/;;;,-';;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;;;;;| |:|. . . .'|;;',;;;;;|
..............................|;,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-';;;,-';;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;;;;| |:|. . .,';;;;;',;;;;|_
............................../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-';;;;;;,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|.|:|. . .|;;;;;;;|;;;;|''''-,
............................/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;/
'',;;;,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;;| |:|. . ./;;;;;;;;|;;;|;;;;;;|-,,

........................../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'...|;;,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;| |:|.,-';;;;;;;;;|;;;;|;;;;;;;;;;;'''-,
......................../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'....,';;,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|.|:|::::'''--'''||;;;;;|;;;;;;;;;;,-''''--,
......................,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,'....../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|.|:|::::::::::::::|;;;;;',;;;;;;;;;''-,: : : : : :'''-,:'''--,
...................../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'......,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|:|:|::::::::::::::',;;;;;;|''''--,,----,,,- ~~'''''-
..................,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,'......../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|:|:|:::::::::::::::|;;;;;;|.....................' '-,_''-,''-,''~
................../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;/.......,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|:|:|:::::::::::::::|;;;;;|......................

g0ttlich

You: qwerty
Stranger: hiyo
You: loler?
Stranger: check out this pic it's awesome! http://www.space.com/php/multimedia/imagedisplay/img_display.php?pic=090404-chandra-nebula-02.jpg&cap=Red+represents+low-energy+X-rays%2C+the+medium+range+is+green%2C+and+the+most+energetic+ones+are+colored+blue.+The+blue+hand-like+structure+was+created+by+energy+emanating+from+the+nebula+around+they+dying+star+PSR+B1509-58.+The+red+areas+are+from+a+neighboring+gas+cloud+called+RCW+89.+Credit%3A+NASA%2FCXC%2FSAO%2FP.Slane%2C+et+al.

aun no me e atrevido a abrirla xdd

edit: ya la e abierto vaya chusta xd

N

You: mediavida?

No nos quieren...

anikex

de Marcano:

Stranger: hey sexy

You: are you a frog?

Stranger: no

Stranger: a female

You: oh i think thers a mistake

You: there no women on internet

Stranger: apparently

Stranger: yes there are

Stranger: im a woman

You: but there arent cute and fuckable

You: ony in pics

Stranger: im 18 and very cute and fuckable

You: prove it

Stranger: want to see a pic?

You: yeah

You: are you going to put 1?

Stranger: im trying

Stranger: k im putting the link

You: cmon ಠ_ಠ

Stranger: http://s709.photobucket.com/albums/ww94/baby18_1990/?action=view&current=hp.jpg&newest=1

You: thats not a women

Stranger: yes it is

You: she has no tentacles or claws

Stranger: ah, rude

Stranger: so how about one for me?

You: you should buy a table for the computer

Stranger: Yeah, I know

Stranger: so do I get me pic?

You: ok, 1 second

Stranger: Yay

You: http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/6350/youtubeitunes500x299.jpg

Your conversational partner has disconnected

juasss xDDDD

B

Stranger: I don't know why but when I think Omegle I think 13 year old douchebag pre teen boys
You: pf
You: Omegle?
Stranger: nice contribution
Stranger: this is a 2 way relationship you know
You: thanks
Stranger: maybe this is why you have so many failed marriages
You: xdd
Stranger: maybe this is why you are so alone
You: yeah, i'm a fake and a fail
Stranger: contribute something original
You: you see the future
You: and the past
Stranger: surprise me.. do you have nothing interesting to offer anyone
You: what do you see in the future?
Stranger: I see me disconnecting
Stranger: haha
You: guau
Stranger: no seriously contribute
You: you are a maloteh

shisko90

Connecting to server...
You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
Stranger: This is Frank from Omegle customer support. We have had recent complaints of abuse from this website by your ISP. Your address is currently logged, further abuse and you will be banned

???????????????? toooodos locos

M

Stranger: OH HAI
You: OH WHAT?
Stranger: ORLY?
You: PEDOBEAR?
Stranger: GO FUCK YOURSELF :(
Stranger: ..................................... ........................................,-'''''''--,,_
.................................................. ..................................,-''-,:::::::::::::::::::''-,
.................................................. .............................,''::::::::',::::::: :::::::::::::|',
.................................................. .............................|::::::,-'''''''--''':}
.................................................. .............................'|:::::|: : : : : : : : : : : : : :
.................................................. .............................|:::::|: : :-~~---: : : -----: |
.................................................. ............................(_''-': : : : : : : : :
.................................................. .............................'''-,|: : : : : : ---': : : :,'--never Gonna
.................................................. .................................|,: : : : : :---: : ::/ -----give You Up!
.................................................. ............................,-''':: :',,_: : : : : ,-'
.................................................. ......................__,-';;;;;:''-,: : : :'---''/|
.................................................. .............,-'';;;;;;/;;;;;;;: :: : :
/: :',__
.................................................. .,-
''''_;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;',. .''-,:|:::::::|. . |;;;;''-,__
.................................................. /;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;;;;;;;;;. . .''|::::::::|. .,';;;;;;;;;;''-,
................................................,' ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|;;;;;;;;;;;. . .:::::,'. ./|;;;;;;;;;;;;;|
.............................................,-'';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;',: : |. . .|;;;;;;;;;,';;|
...........................................,-";;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;',;;;;;;; ;;;; . . |:::|. . .'',;;;;;;;;|;;/
........................................../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;. .|:::|. . . |;;;;;;;;|/
......................................../;;,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,';;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;,;;;;;;; ;;;|. .:/. . . .|;;;;;;;;|
......................................./;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;'',: |;|. . . . ;;;;;;;|
....................................,'';;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;,-'';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|.|;|. . . . .|;;;;;;;|
................................,'';;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;',;;;;;;| |:|. . . . |;;;;;;;|
...............................,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;/;;;,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;;;;;| |:|. . . .'|;;',;;;;;|
..............................|;,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-';;;,-';;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;;;;| |:|. . .,';;;;;',;;;;|_
............................../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-';;;;;;,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|;;; ;|.|:|. . .|;;;;;;;|;;;;|''''-,
............................/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;/
'',;;;,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ,;;| |:|. . ./;;;;;;;;|;;;|;;;;;;|-,,

........................../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'...|;;,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;| |:|.,-';;;;;;;;;|;;;;|;;;;;;;;;;;'''-,

DjinnSade

Stranger: hi
You: a FEDA user?
Stranger: feda?
You: yeah
Stranger: what is feda?
You: is ADEF backwards
You: GITANO

(no sabía como era al revés, soz)

Usuarios habituales

• ramaGZ