Rumor: Bioware + MMO + Universo de KOTOR

Netzach

EA 'Considering' Console Ports of Star Wars: TOR
http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3170829

"To the shock and surprise of everyone who didn't see it coming a mile away (which would be no one), BioWare, LucasArts, and BioWare-owner Electronic Arts revealed Star Wars: The Old Republic at a press event yesterday, a new Stars Wars massively multiplayer game set in the Knights of the Old Republic universe. What was slightly surprising, though, is that the game is currently only confirmed for the PC. But according to Frank Gibeau, president of the EA Games label, EA is not only considering a console version of The Old Republic, but they're also considering a console version of the recently released Warhammer Online as well."

alejo

De Warhammer y Dark Age ya se habían "confirmado" ports. Ahora bien, me extraña que la envergadura que se le supone a este proyecto, permita abarcar las dos next gen y el PC.

Si me dicen que lo lanzan también en 360 igual hasta me lo creo.

Edit: Vale, uno de los mandamases de Lucas ya ha desmentido el "rumor":

LucasArts online head Tom Nichols has told VG247 that upcoming BioWare MMO Star Wars: The Old Republic is a PC-only game, ostensibly conflicting a report that the title is in consideration for console release.

“It is PC-only,” said Nichols when asked if KOTOR’s Xbox tradition would be upheld.

Saludos.

Usuarios habituales