Fnatic LaMia se retira del gaming profesional

Spank

Today marks the end of Manuel "LaMia" Mildenberger's professional gaming career in League of Legends.

Season 1 Champion, worldwide role-model and extremely handsome. This sums up Manuel Mildenberger, better known as LaMia. Today we announce the retirement of the Fnatic AD Carry as he has decided to begin a new chapter of his life, in Taiwan.

Once upon a time, our head sponsor RaidCall, took the Fnatic LoL team to Taipei, Taiwan for a week. This is where Manuel met his girlfriend, and since then he's been very keen on the Asian lifestyle. Now the perfect time has come for him to make the big move, the end of season 2 for Fnatic. This has been his plan for a while and we fully support his choice.

With season 3 qualifiers not taking place until early next year, LaMia has given the team plenty of time to rejoice and get back to where they need to be. We hold great confidence that they will do so. With this being said, we'd like to share this dedicated video to LaMia, thanking him for his time and showing what a fantastic experience he has had, being a pro gamer.

There are not many words we can put together to express LaMia's retirement, therefore we have made this tribute video which goes through LaMia's legenday time in Fnatic. Statements are right below and they include some words from former team-mates Shushei and Mellisan.

Declaraciones

Fuente.

HeXaN

Pobre Manuel, ha visto que no hay futuro en Fnatic. Habrá hecho una retirada al estilo Araneae.

1 respuesta
eimdal

Mierda, y ahora con quien me meto yo de Fnatic? xD

Muitos

Gran perdida la verdad. Esperemos q Fnatic se reinvente de cara a la season 3 o xpeke huya de ayi a otro team xd

3 1 respuesta
B

#2 Hombre yo la de ara la vi mas como un ''me voy antes de que me peinen y quedo bien'' que como un ''no le veo futuro al team me salgo.''

FraG

Tengo mucha curiosidad por ver el carry que fichan, a ver si fnatic vuelve a pelear por todo otra vez!

Spank

Historia de amor, se retira y se va a Taiwan para ser feliz con su novia.

HALAMADRID

el barco se hunde...

Ra1KeN

Ojo!! candy panda xD

babri

Crs Saintvicious ‏@CrsStvicious:

lamia retires from league for girlfriend.... women destroyers of everything good

S

DEP

Una pena, se nos va el mejor carry AD Europeo de los últimos años.

2 respuestas
Eveyx

t_d_s p_t_s

babri

#11 Genja está llorando por ese comentario

HALAMADRID

#11 en mayor parte las gracias ya la sabemos a kien se las debe Lamia...

Eveyx

pd: hay fotos de la novia?

SayK

Parece un mundo paralelo en el que SK se mantiene estable y Fnatic realiza cambio tras cambio! xD

Ya solo quedan xPeke y Cyanide del team de la season 1 no?

Spank

Dat feel... :qq: :qq: :qq:

17 1 respuesta
Sekenn

joder que putada para fnatic, ya se podia haber esperado un jodido mes el lamia

RoDRa

mala noticia para la scene de lol :(

RegNatriX

Resumiendo: ¿Hay foto de la novia de Lamia o no? ^^

ON Topic: Una pena, la verdad, aunque siendo objetivos yo creo que el cambio beneficia a ambas partes, Lamia no estaba a su nivel desde hacia mucho tiempo. (no tanto a la scene del lol , pues se va un gran jugador, su ashe en la S1...)

kAiSerr

"I always knew he wasn`t a total nerd like the rest of us"que grande cyanide xD,la verdad que da pena que se vayan jugadores,pero mas pena da cuando una botlane se separa ,con la salida de mellisan y sushei,los ultimos resultados y lo de la novia pues no se vio con ganas supongo y lo dejo,bien por el

HeXaN

Crs Saintvicious ‏@CrsStvicious:

lamia retires from league for girlfriend.... women destroyers of everything good

Virgin said xD

1 respuesta
wHiTefOx

me acuerdo de negrinho metiendole mierda y el tio marcandose 2 quadras jaja

1 1 respuesta
RegNatriX

Lamia via reddit:

LaMiaZeaLot:

Hey everyone and thanks for all the love,

I just wanna clarify that I decided to make a change in my life and study Chinese. The passion for that I got from getting to know a great girl - however I am not moving there for the rest of my life and neither for her. I'm doing it for me and it's just a great start. I have already started learning by myself and got quite a headstart - so I'm highly motivated to go there :-)

EDITO con más, respuesta a una pregunta en la que equipara a LAMIA con Loda, jugador del DOTA2 que salió de CLG para ir a un equipo asiatico :

Sorry that the news wasn't quite right. I'm actually going there to study Chinese in a hard language class, then return to germany to pick it as my third major in university. I will live in an apartment of my own and my interests to study chinese were pretty much awakened by the woman and the rest of the people in the country ofc. <3 But I promise you man, I'm not the kind of guy who throws everything for a girl

Resalto la última frase. ^^

1 respuesta
HeXaN

Ahora la novia lo dejara al ver que ya no gana pasta con el LoL y se arrepentirá xD

STAYSMALL

Enrique "Cojones" Martinez

SLiM

Adios a la mejor MF que ha pasado por este juego.

RegNatriX

B1uetube 3 puntos 14 minutos atrás

XPEKE STILL HERE TO CARRY NP

LaMiaZeaLot 1 punto 1 minuto atrás

TRUE DAT

:D

JuSt1

Una pena....

dervil

vaya...
pd.fotos novia?

Usuarios habituales