Bill Gates en Reddit

1 comentario moderado
B

Do you guys really use Bing? I mean seriously...

Seriously Bing is the better product at this point. Try the challenge. I am biased but the work to make Bing better has been amazing.

What emerging technology today do you think will cause another big stir for the average consumer in the same way that the home computer did years ago?

Robots, pervasive screens, speech interaction will all change the way we look at "computers". Once seeing, hearing, and reading (including handwriting) work very well you will interact in new ways..

Lo de Bing no sé si lo dice en coña xD

edit: Cambiando de tema y pasando a Salud:
Which world-wide health cause are we perfectly capable of easily solving and on the cusp of achieving but just need to put it over the top with a little more attention or resources to actually solve?

Polio is the first thing to get done since we are close. Within 6 years we will have the last case. After that we will go after malaria and measles. Malaria kills over 500,000 kids every year mostly in Africa and did not get enough attention until the last decade. We also need vaccines to prevent HIV and TB which are making progress... ojalá

edit2: El tío se moja bastante en las respuestas, me gusta bastante :)

1 2 respuestas
cabron

Hombre no te va a decir que es un montón de mierda y que uses google... pero de ahí a decir que es el mejor, hubiese quedado más creíble si simplemente hubiese dicho que es competitivo y está entre los mejores

Eterno

First of all, thanks Mr. Gates for doing this. I’ve been a fan of you since I was a little kid, taking solace in your success as a professional nerd and philanthropist.

If Microsoft didn’t take off, what would you have done and be doing instead?

You are a leader in the ultra-wealthy philanthropists, but what do you think that people of median income can do to help improve the world the most?

If the microprocessor had NOT come along I am not sure what I would have done. Maybe medicine or theoretical math but it is hard to say.

Most giving is done by the middle class so it is the backbone of generosity particularly in the United States. A key thing is to support government aid which is only 1% of the budget but helps poor countries in incredible ways.

1 respuesta
B

#64 joer y ahora en lugar de Microsoft tendríamos Math Unltd. y podría estar ya echando currículum xD.

1 respuesta
allmy

#62 Lo de Bing yo creo que es verdad, para algunas cosas está mejor que Google, tiene la información más filtrada y te la suelta menos a porrillo.

cabron

Implying que hubiese tenido éxito en cualquier otra cosa, sin tener en cuenta que el éxito de MS fue de rebote

quickkk

según forbes es el 2 mas rico del mundo

1 1 respuesta
allmy

#68 Pensaba que Amancio Ortega habia subido, salió hace poco en el correo

mmmmmmm

muanhiaru

#15 #11 Os aconsejo ver la película "los piratas de sillicon valley", cuenta la historia de Microsoft, de Steve Jobs, de Apple y por lo que se ve en la película, Steve Jobs era mucha peor persona que Bill Gates.

#71 Pues no se xD, sólo sé que en la pelicula que yo vi se veia como Steve fabricaba el Apple 1 y como en las primeras pruebas salió ardiendo justo de venir el fotografo de un periodico a entrevistarlos, también como Steve humillaba a un aspirante a trabajar en Apple por el simple hecho de haber trabajado antes en IBM... por lo visto está basado en hechos reales...

1 respuesta
Camperito

#70 Pues veras que risa con la nueva pelicula de stevejobs, que por lo visto solo van a decir cosas buenas. xDDD

1 respuesta
m4andg4

#33 y #28 hablan de los Rockefeller. Todo verdad.

Usuarios habituales