Servidores privados #HO

Este thread lo podéis usar para hablar libremente sobre servidores privados. Solo hay un par de normas que tendréis que seguir sí o sí:
  • No proporcionar ningún tipo de enlaces. Siempre podéis pedir MP si queréis.

• Este tema no sale de este thread. Es decir, nada de crear threads individuales sobre servers o ir a otros threads a hablar de ello.

• El resto de normas del subforo se siguen aplicando, intentad comentar con cabeza y respeto.

• Respetad a los que juegan a la versión oficial. No vayáis de sobrados o listillos.

• No se permiten las batallitas personales entre usuarios. Los que participen en ellas serán punisheados sin previo aviso.

• Esto último no es una norma, pero el thread está a mi cargo, Theryk. Si queréis aportar algo tan solo tenéis que enviarme un MP.

B

Por cosas como esta uno acaba cansado y pasa de jugar al wow en servers privados.

thunderaS

Fliyin

Vaya, parece que warmane sigue siendo lo unico viable, los que no tienen cashshop a fin de cuenta, si tienen :psyduck:

1 1 respuesta
Theryk

#5823 no te falta razón desde luego xD

#5819 venga jefe sigue jugando con siler & cya en tu fumetaswow jejeje

Chewirl

Ya está ON lightshope, todo en orden, solo 1-2 horas de rollback con la backup que hicieron.

1 comentario moderado
Chewirl

Espera que me voy al kronos donde puedo solearme élites porque los mobs tiene el path todo bug y puedes vacilarlos ad infinitum o al retrowow xdddd

Theryk

Sinceramente? lo que ha pasado esque whitekidney estaba mad porque no le han dado ni un duro, asi que ha montado una pataleta sacando toda la mierda a la luz, a pillado la db, se a exo otro server y se va a poner a hacer exactamente lo mismo que los otros 2 hacían en elysium, solo que esta vez el que se va a llevar todo el dinero va a ser el.

Es mi teoría, claro, pero creo que tiene bastante sentido.

Vandalus

Pues salvo por esta movida, en elysium no he tenido ningún problema.

1 respuesta
Chewirl

#5829 es más parece que no haya pasado nada xD

RubaPowa

Solo el servidor esta caído, Lights Hope ya esta con 7k online y el discord de elysium esta que echa fuego por la gente quejándose de lo ocurrido.

Pero no , no ha pasado nada.

1 respuesta
Chewirl

#5831 Por eso no ha pasado nada? Todo correcto y jugando toda la tarde. Elysium a quien le importa, elysium es ahora lightshope, lo otro está abandonado con los novios xddd que lo disfruten, eso esta muerto, su backup es d un mes,merecido lo tienen. Los servers son los mismos, todo esta igual y el staff es el mismo salvo la orco d shenna y su novio el paga fantas que se quedaron abandonados jajajajajaja y aun intentaban hacer creer que era todo mentira, que les habían atacado y que el servidor estaría up inc, los pobres tan ilusos.

Veo que algunos no se han enterado de muchas cosas, no lo digo solo por ti si no por mensajes privados que me llegan que no saben nada Elysium=lightshope, cambiar realmlist, misma cuenta (cambiad password al entrar) .account password $oldpass $newpass $newpass este comando ingame, cambiando obviamente los $ por lo que tengáis, y podéis seguir jugando como siempre, misma población, menos lag al menos de momento, todo correcto y lleva funcionando desde esta tarde.

Vuestro personaje sigue ahí porque se hizo un backup ayer, solo algunos tenemos un rollback mínimo de una hora, a elysium no entréis, eso está abandonado y aunque consigan levantar eso mamando rabos el backup que tienen es de 1 mes, a joderse los novios juejue.

Theryk

https://www.reddit.com/r/ElysiumProject/comments/77266j/its_time_to_confess/?utm_content=comments&utm_medium=hot&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=ElysiumProject

madre mia xd

menudo heisenberg se ha marcado el whitekidney, ha limpiado a la competencia y se ha exo con el monopolio de los vanilla jajaja

1 1 respuesta
B

Increíble todo, la salsa vanilla es la mejor de la industria

danyWTF

#5833 Brillante. Mis felicitaciones por los dineros que se ha llevado.

Theryk

Rondalf - Today at 12:39 AM
@everyone Crogge's account has been compromised on Reddit via decryption of hash password LH is having at the moment ( usage of same passwords on the account he used as a player and one on reddit ). Post is fake and we will be filing a report to the Reddit administration about this matter.

shit continues xDDDDDDDDDDD menuda fiesta

update: acaban de actualizar la web de elysium con un comunicado oficial y es FLIPANTE, han metido la pata hasta el fondo y no saben como salir del marrón, profesionalidad 0, desesperacion 9000

Update 1

Hello everyone. After a long 24 hours, we have some answers for you at last.

To start, I want to stress that no members, apart from those marked in the leaks, had anything to do with what has happened in the last 48 hours. We are staying on Elysium because we cannot trust those that can easily destroy and steal an entire communities private data, and think that’s ok.

That being said, we urge all Elysium players to change their username and password as soon as you are able. DO NOT connect to any server pretending to be Elysium, or you risk your information being compromised. We do not control what they do with that information, and can only protect what we have in our database.

Currently, we have character database from: 19-07-2017 for Darrowshire, 09-09-2017 for Elysium and 23-09-2017 for Anathema. Those databases will go online in matter of hours. We know this isn't the best case scenario but we are working on a solution and what ex-administrators did is just a reason for us to work harder to restore your characters back. At the moment we have our development team restoring services.

Due to recent events, team size and the application process will be done differently. We will also be undergoing some restructuring.

It was recently brought up that gold and characters were being sold on Elysium by the administration, behind closed doors. We do not offer a “gold shop” like a lot of other servers do to stay afloat. We didn’t want to resort to sales, but donations were extremely limited, and it was either we do limited sales or we shut down Elysium. That is not an excuse, just the reality of the situation. This was not known (neither was the financial struggles we were having) by most of the Elysium team. We do not mean to defend this position, only be more upfront about it.

That being said, we have unbanned all gold BUYERS that were banned in the past 3 months. We are doing this simply because if you’re willing to give us a second chance to correct our mistakes, you deserve one too.

For the future, the remaining team members are committed to working harder and more diligently for the community. If you have any suggestions or you want to help the project, please let us know. Proper multilevel backups will be set so this type of behaviour from thieves won’t be available. Due to the upcoming screening of the people joining the project, we can assure you that things like this will never happen again.

We have proven it before and we will prove it again: Elysium is here to stay no matter the challenge. We’ve been successful at going OpenSource, had a great Naxxaramas release, and have strengthened this community. We don’t intend to stop now.

Elysium has been up and running for almost a year now. We have seen countless attempts to replicate our work start, and fail, very quickly. Several servers have been shut down this year alone, and we expect the newest one, born out of betrayal and theft, to be like the others. If you choose to spend time there, that is your choice. But, be careful. Odds are it will be shut down just like all of the others.

We strongly believe that the way of destruction and malice against our community is never the right way to get ahead, and there is always a way to solve a problem without burning everything around you.
Crogge's appeal

Dear community,

I know what I did was wrong and I won’t reject any of the accusations regarding the gold and character sales which were told by Whitekidney. I was fully aware what I did, I could describe in detail now why and for whom I did it but such excuses won’t change the final result.

I’m really sad currently, sad on myself because I betrayed my own family. Yes that’s right, after months I started to see the Elysium team as family because we spent a lot of time talking about our private life and you get used to people when you work hours daily with them together.

This family included (Past) Whitekidney who abused my trust. He was the only person beside me with full root access which means I trusted him 100% and would have never expected remotely what happened last night. When I saw it I was not just shocked about the fact that a great vanilla project just got massive damage, I was also shocked that he abused my trust and even tried to make sure that Elysium won’t recover from the caused damage.

It may sounds weird but my intentions to the project are good, I was one of the persons who helped Elysium to remain above the water in difficult times and made sure that the setup of the servers wasn’t a disaster anymore.

For now I will use all of my available free time to get the realms back online even if I have to stay online till 5am daily to get it done quickly. I’m one of the responsible persons so this is the least thing I can do for the community.

I won’t ask for forgiveness, but Elysium deserves a chance because it became the central point of the legacy movement and survived big setbacks. It takes a lot of strength and endurance but we won’t give in after all the time and work which has been invested into this project. New projects will keep appearing, but just a few will remain on the long term.
Shenna's appeal

Dear community,

I am here to say my sorry for being one of reasons why people decided to burn Project to the ground.

Yesterday I was taken away something what was really important to me. I can't accept it, it’s not right and was done by a friend which I trusted with everything. He knew how important it is for me, but, despite this fact he never really tried to talk to me about it, pretending to be accepting it. He used this precedent as an excuse to just steal the project, as he, I suspect, always wanted. If he'd really worry about community, he'd find a way to solve this internally without creating a drama which caused a massive damage to the, first and foremost, player base and entire Vanilla community.

Despite all my mistakes I do care about the Project. I’d never abandon it and I guess I have proven it many times. Yes, due to mine and my family's personal problems I did receive some money for a personal use, but at the end of the day it helped to spend more time here maintaining the servers.

It wasn't right towards all of you.

I do regret about the way I have done this.
Of course, It will never happen again, I learn my lessons.

And I wish to be forgiven one day. If even I won’t, I’ll keep working for players who just want to play no matter what.

I want to say sorry to all staff members who quit after all this happened. I know I also betrayed your trust. But I am really was proud to see Elysium’s team state before the shutdown: we achieved a lot and Elysium just started to grow, until the moment when it was ruined. Still proud to know such dedicated people as you all are. Thank you for being here, with us. It won’t be the same without you all being around around.

I want to say thank you for all staff members who stayed. It matters a lot.

As above, I will continue to work for the Project I love, despite it’s being in ruins. It’s hard to see all realms being offline, it’s so unusual after one year of seeing it full of players.

I did mistakes. But what you’ve done, Whitekidney, also is wrong. The way of destruction is never the right way. It isn’t possible to see you as a friend anymore, and I guess we never were.

Once again, I apologize and ask for your forgiveness.
Shenna

2 respuestas
Chewirl

#5836 JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJ la parejita la lleva clara si se piensa que alguien va a seguir ahí en lugar de ir al lightshope, empiezan bien con: That being said, we have unbanned all gold BUYERS that were banned in the past 3 months. We are doing this simply because if you’re willing to give us a second chance to correct our mistakes, you deserve one too.

squa1o
#5836Theryk:

That being said, we have unbanned all gold BUYERS that were banned in the past 3 months. We are doing this simply because if you’re willing to give us a second chance to correct our mistakes, you deserve one too.

Joder la desesperación xD Pensándolo bien, si por alguna remota casualidad remontaran los 2, tendría 2 cuentas para yatusabeh ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Noice.

1 respuesta
Chewirl

#5838 de algún lado tendrán que intentar sacar players xddd intentarán tirar con cuentas baneadas de 60s que se resignaran a jugar ahí que a su vez les afecta menos el rollback de mas de un mes que tienen ahí xDDDD

M

Que lamentable todo, esto deja claro que Nostalrius ha sido y sera el unico server creado desinteresadamente para la comunidad, en elysium solo veo 2 bandos intentando ganar dinero como sea

1 respuesta
Theryk

Chewirl

#5840 lástima que se cagaran a la primera carta xdx

T

¿Habéis probado el servidor Legion de WoWcore? lo acabo de ver y me ha dado la curiosidad de bajarlo pero si va a estar lleno de bugs como que pasando, a ver si alguien que lo haya probado puede iluminarnos.

B

Espero que todo esto no cancele la idea del servidor de TBC, aunque sea con el Staff de Lights Hope.

En todo caso Alexensual tenía razón, se venía venir. Menos mal que sabía que pasaría algo por el estilo y me alejé de Elysium lo antes posible.

1 respuesta
B

#5844 Pero si sigue todo con normalidad, con la parte buena del Staff.

Algunos ponéis lo de la venta de oro o la venta de personajes como algo malo, cuando es lo más blizzlike de la vida jajaja

Yo de vosotros disfrutaría del Core de Elysium desde Light's Hope. Cualquier otro servidor tiene una mierda de pathing y valores absurdos.

1 respuesta
M

#5845 Si el problema no es que venda oro o personajes cuando eso pasaba en el retail, el problema es invertir tiempo en un server y que de un dia para otro a un GM se le vaya la cabeza y te cierren

1 respuesta
Theryk

aqui no estaban vendiendo personajes o oro farmeado, estaban generando oro de la nada mediante comandos y clonando personajes para venderlos.

y sumamos que nerfearon formas de farmear oro en vanilla para que la peña acudiese a dichos servicios...es muy heavy xD

HeXaN

Pues en el servidor que he montado con mi vecino estas cosas no pasan.

Chewirl

#5846 Nadie ha perdido nada, no se a que viene lo del tiempo :psyduck:

Theryk

Ares(Tbc) 21 oct release

As mentioned in the latest news, logging into the game will be restricted by faction based queue. We have also enabled dynamic respawn for NPCs and objects in all zones to accommodate high spikes of people in zones.

Usuarios habituales